Is your 3d Running smoothly ?

Smooth - super smooth no problems whatsoever

Average - Ok on the whole but jerky from time to time

Poor - Pretty much jerky all game

Woeful - Can't even get the blimmin thing to start

Not sure how to set up a poll but just interested to see how many of you guys are suffering.. or not...

As for me I have a good pc with a good graphics card and at best the 3d is average which is really frustrating.

Smooth - super smooth no problems whatsoever

Average - Ok on the whole but jerky from time to time

Poor - Pretty much jerky all game

Woeful - Can't even get the blimmin thing to start

Not sure how to set up a poll but just interested to see how many of you guys are suffering.. or not...

As for me I have a good pc with a good graphics card and at best the 3d is average which is really frustrating.

it takes its time starting up but once its up its super smooth

At first it was pretty shocking, would take about 3 mins setting up the game then was really jerky.

After reading a few threads on here I turned off sky and stadium, and while it looks a little odd like theyre playing in a field, at least its not jerky anymore

Awful - glitchy with lots of running on the spot and freeze frame animations i think the 3d minimum spec is a joke a 5900 ultra or 9800pro would even play some more modern graphically demanding games especially the 9800.

Please optimize this game

Not entirely. Minor lags once in a while. But it has certainly improved since the demo where my guys would sometime to the running man (dance) on the spot. So... That's neat...

I still get the running man thing all the time. Every game about 30-40 times per game. Its very annoying.

Smooth to average but I think it's a massive step forward. Last year it was hard to comment on was it /wasn't it a penalty media stories when all you could see was two circles reasonably close to each other!! Could do with some colour in the stands appreciate this would slow things down a bit though.

Yeah colour in the stands would be good - old trafford looks like an athletics track at the mo - with pink and a white line going all the way round it.

Since I removed all my facepacks its been running a lot smoother - only getting a slight stutter - and maybe thats just me being picky...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived