what is your current save??

At the moment i am in the year 2010. i am the england manager and also yeovil (as same characther).

For the first season i was just the england manager..where i reached the semi final on the euro losing to the winners...spain!!!!

In the 2nd season still as england manager we were flying in the world cup qualifiers. Near the end of that season Newcastle were struggling and i stated i would love to have the job.

Mike Ashley laughed at me and said i would never be good enough!!! this made me angry and i wanted to prove him wrong so in the summer yeovil had just been relegated and i was offered the job without replying. i liked the way i was approached which showed they had the balls to approach the england manager so i accepted and continued with england. i just finished 2nd in league 2in the 3rd year (my first with yeovil). with england i am just about to start the group games. and i am really enjoying this save...so what is your current save and is going well??

as i mentioned before

started a new game currently second season with african warriors, managed to stay clear of relegation in the first season massively due to my parent team kaizer chiefs from where i managed to loan some good players, also i did find some quality (for this level) strikers which made the difference in the finishing stages, i could secure some wins and was able to finish 12th which is quite good the team became overachievers (for the first time in my managing history :))

made some good profits out of the friendly's and selling my two best players for 20.000Euros total which is massive considering they both came for free and they both were over 30 years old with stats slightly declining

1 draw and 1 loss in the league and i lost in the league cup (or such) 4-3 but starting to get the pieces even better together

In 2015 on FM 07, currently managing Malmo FF after playing as Akropolis IF in the Swedish 2nd Division MG, SD Noja in the Spanish 2nd Division B1 and Verl from the Regionalliga Nord to the Bundesliga. I also got Verl into the UEFA Cup and was on the favoured personnel list until I got sacked and joined Malmo, where I finished 2nd twice in a row.

2012 Udinese, 2 league wins, 2 champions leagues,4-5 various cups (domestic, super cup, european super cup, world club championship). Also short spell with Morocco, disastrous african cup then resigned, 1 year with Russia, marched through world cup qualifiers then left near the end as i was getting bored with european international and got offered the Mexico job so wanted something new.

Udinese squad has a young talent base + great signings due to reputation increase, i'm italian best team now. one of my favourite games, i'm a little sad to let go of it when 09 comes out

I got QPR (while managing Nigeria - same charecter) promoted in my first season to Prem., Alex Ferguson at the same time got released by Man U. for a trophyless season and a 4th finshin. Man U came in for me and I turned my back on the Q's! Went for the bright lights and money, just at the end of my second season now, 5 points out thew title race with 6 games to go, in the FA Cup Final (to play Man C) and topping my group in World Cup Qual.

Im in 2015 on '09, currently 11th in Prem with Bolton. Started at Altrincham, and after a few frustrating seasons struggling to get out of BSP (hardest league to get out of in England, by miles) got promoted to L2 as champions, then straight up again out of L2 through the playoffs.

Jumped ship to Leicster, also in L1, a transfer budget of £11m was too much to resist, even if it meant having Milan Mandaric as a chairman. Given that kind of budget was slightly disappointed only to finish 6th, and even that only after a barnstorming finish. However that momentum took up through the playoffs. After a heartbreaking last minute defeat in the Championship playoff final the next year became disillusioned at Leicester and quit to join Bolton. Despite having a very talented squad, didnt really work out how to utilise them best till the end of the season, finishing 4th after a 20 match unbeaten run. Again that momentum took us up through the playoffs, but only after a nerve shredding penalty shootout with Wigan.

Looks like we'll stay up this year in the Prem, but we're a long way off where I want us to be ultimately - have drastically cut the playing squad in the summer to get rid of overpaid whinging nancy boys, but missed out on replacements I really wanted.

2022/2023 AC Milan

I started the game there and have won 15 consecutive Serie A titles, 10 Champions Leagues and 9 Italian Cups.

My International record is shocking. I have managed both Italy and England and only made the semi finals of the Euros with Italy once. The annoying thing about it was after I was sacked both nations won the next tournament!

Other than that though its great, and I'm not getting bored because Im grooming the next generation of superstars for the Milan first team.

I'm in 2015/16 with my housemate in our hotseat game. I am Lazio, after having spells at QPR, A Villa and Athletico Madrid. He has been Man City manager all the time.

In my Career game I'm in 2016/17 with Worksop Town in the Premiership, after working my way up from non league. I speant 1 season in confrence north, 1 in south, 1 in leauge 2, 2 in league 1 and 3 in the championship. Now in the prem and look set for relegation. :(

I'm in my second season as manager of Bulgarian side Belasitsa. I hugely overachieved in the first season, finishing 2nd, thus qualifying for the UEFA Cup which the club has never qualified for before according to the teams league history. I don't think I'll be able to get to the group stages as we have to face Ajax :D

Despite the club's bank balance being more than 6 times what it was when I took over (it's now £450k), I've only been given a transfer budget of £14k which means that I am, again this season, relying on loanees and freebies as backup players. It's going to be be a tough season.

currently in 2014, as lincoln city manager, in the prem for the second go. 10 games in, 7 points, 2nd bottom. i have D:ream in my head constantly. I need a top class midfielder and centre back. just can't find one willing to come for the money i have.

made the lge cup final whilst still in the championship last season, hoping to have more good cup runs after this season. kinda concentrating on staying up

(playing FM07) Game time is December 2011, managing Rangers who are top by about 10 points. last game i play before deleting it to make way for 09.

It really annoyed me yesterday as this is the only game ive played on FM2007 where the stadium capacity bug has shown up; in 3 expansions over 3 summers ive actually lost 10,000 seats. couldnt find a working FMM so may have to live with it until the demo of 09. stange that in one of my previous saves i magaged to get Oxford up to a 30,000 seater stadium without the bug showing up, and now, weeks before i delete the game, it does!

just started again unemployed, and joined ABC in brazil :p

but i also have a game in 2023/24, where i was at Sporting CP until 2018, then i went on to national teams, went to Portugal, Croatia and Mexico, couldnt do much with them, so i went to Liverpool, and ive just left Liverpool now, and will probably try and get a national job for Euro 2024

Am manager of Spurs, in March 2010, 3rd season. Have been Spurs since the start of the game. Finished my first season in 4th place, second season finished in 2nd place. Currently in the 3rd season I am top with 11 league games left, 14 points clear of Man Utd who are 2nd (they have also played 2 games more). Haven't lost a league game all season and am trying to go through the league unbeaten (will be my first on FM08). Quater finals of CL against Arsenal comming up.

Still have yet to win a trophy though.

In my 5th season

spent the first 2 and a 1/2 seasons at FC Desna Chernihiv

spent the next season and a 1/2 at Sparta Rotterdam

and have now moved to Yeovil, seems like a bit of a drop after Sparta, but hey maybe i can take them to the prem

Currently in the 2025/26 season with Liverpool, been there 4 seasons gaining 4 EPL titles, 2 FA Cups, 2 League Cups, ECC and Euro Super Cup.

Started unemployed went to Limerick 37 for 3 seasons and having got them promoted moved to Shrewsbury for 2 seasons and got them from BSP to L2. Then Coventry were struggling in L1 got them up to the EPL and stayed there for 7 seasons before moving onto Liverpool.

Stopped playing when I noticed the regens were all coming through with generally "moderate" abilities and got dis-illusioned with the game.

Atletico Madrid (probably my last game ever on FM08) - I've actually got a game time of over 11 days (although I've left it on overnight a few times) even though I'm only mid-way through the second season.

We won the league against all odds in the first season and despite the vultures circling pretty much since the off, I've managed to keep quite a lot of my key players. :)

At the minute we're top of the league with 17 games played: W16 D1 L0, Still in the Spanish Cup and just drawn Juventus in the Champions League 1st knockout round.

We're going great guns :thup:

Everton - Just starting 2010/2011 season: Started with celtic, won treble 1st season, then went to Aston Villa(And MoN went back to celtic lol and then saved them from relegation on the last day of the season and was then offered spurs(again, always end up there!) and was fired after a 5-1 drubbling by west ham in the uefa cup quarter final 1st leg at upton park.(lasted 3 months at spurs lol) Now at everton and were looking kinda good :D

I'm in my 5th season with Man City. My squad is amazing and I win the prem, champs league, fa cup etc. every year. Plus, on my Melaka Telekom game in Malaysia where I just lost the Malaysian Cup final on pens after a cracker of a match that ended 3-3!

After trophyless spells with PSV (2 years) and Schalke (2 months), I joined Chelsea......won the league in my first season (should say "bought" the league), but couldn't replicate any success until my FA Cup final a few years later....I won, but spent all of their money and wasn't confident I'd win the league in my contract year, so I resigned and joined Lazio....also very little money (plenty to spend, none in the bank) but a squad I can challenge with... oh, and it's 2013

Started a new game early this week as AC Milan, I was interested in the tactics. Lost the league at second place to Inter by something like 15 points. Second season I was given a ridiculously large amount of money to play with even though we didn't win anything, used about 50 million to fix up the squad since almost half the team is retiring or useless. Currently 2 points behind Inter at second place with a game in hand after 20 games. Its been intense, my last hurrah for FM08 I think, if I start any other new game it'll just be to play around.

Archived