Most Hated Teams

I have an odd problem with the old firm (thats Rangers & Celtic in Scotland in case anyone doesn't know). When I am managing Celtic I can never beat Rangers no matter what tactic I use or personel. I have the exact same problem when I manage Rangers though. Very odd to say the least.

Arsenal when playing in the EPL, but I have had a much tougher time trying to beat Juventus in my Serie A game with Palermo....I love that even 8 seasons in they are still neck and neck with me every season, gives me a real challenge...however I hate the fact that they ALWAYS have the best Italian youngsters and never let them go (to me) for anything close to a reasonable price.

They went on a series of games against me during this save in which I had lost 6 consecutive games against them and hadn't won in 11, 2 in the CL.

St Albans in the BSS, always lose to them with Bishop's Stortford usually by 4 goals to 1 aswell.

Preston, only played them a couple times and let in 9 goals against them.

Beijing, IMO the hardest team to beat in China, they always score more than me.

Bradford, only played these guys once and lost 3-0 with MK Dons. They was 17th at the time with me top of League 2.

i've lost 2-4 at home with two different teams in the league against real madrid; i was 2-0 up at half time on all three occasions. i think i only won once in the spanish cup semi 1st leg with sevilla. otherwise, a few draws but usually i concede 4 against real. i usually outplay them for at least 45 minutes too.

doubly ironic, since i had managed real in fm05, fm06 & fm07, despite being a barca fan for 12 years.

Arsenal. It should be illegal to be as good as they are in my game. Imagine the real-life Arsenal, but where the way they play is so good that nobody ever finds a way to handle it. Imagine an Emmanuel Adebayor who scores about ten hattricks a season.

Arsenal. It should be illegal to be as good as they are in my game. Imagine the real-life Arsenal, but where the way they play is so good that nobody ever finds a way to handle it. Imagine an Emannuel Adebayor who scores about ten hattricks a season.

I don't need to imagine it...I live it every EPL season I play of FM...then Bendtner went to Chelsea, I didn't even bother watching games against the blues or gunners, just fast forward through it and let me get on with my season.

Arsenal here too.

I am in 2013/2014 season in Premier League, they always beat me badly.

And they have kind of way to win. Once they score, they go salvo after that like a goal every 5 to 10 minutes.

Once I lost 5-0 to them, it was 0-0 in around 65th minute.

Napoli, every single manager for them tries to play mind-games against me.

I'm very happy now that they're bankrupt now (due to overspending).

Arsenal are annoying, though - two Champions League bridesmaids awards against me - and now they've gone and bought Bojan and Sakho...

Barcelona on my Atletico Madrid save.

4 league games in a row they beat me by a single goal.

Usually it was a penalty that should never have been, and in each match I had at least one goal ruled out and the odd penalty turned down. After all those matches I complained about the referee and the Spanish FA always remained silent, indicating that I was always hard done by. :mad:

But I won the league anyway, so I take such set-backs on the chin.

Usually have two annoying teams per season with Liverpool. I regularly beat Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal (and Everton), but Spurs always seem to be able to nick a draw at (New) Anfield, and usually get a result at their place too. The other team seems to switch between Man City and Villa. I'll beat Man City home and away and struggle against Villa one season, then it switches the next.

Mine was actually becuase of 07, but I hate Charlton, not only would they beat me (I was Basingstoke Town) they also stopped me getting promoted to the EPL twice!! Once by beating me and knocking me down to 8th (it was a close season and Charlton finished 2nd), then 2 seasons later after they were relgated back down they beat me in the play-offs and went back up! Never did manage to get into the EPL, after 10 season of Championship football I was too upset to keep playing.

I still have the save just waiting for me to try again 1 day.

Thing is, I now hate Charlton irl, and it's not their fault!

For me it tends to be teams that play odd formations like liverpool i struggle against. Or struggling teams with really detimined keepers, Rob Green, David James to name two. These arent so much of a problem if your also a midtable/struggling team as they dont raise thier game as much.

Monaghan United. I can be flying at the top of the Premier Division, they can be rooted to the bottom of the first and they'll always find a way to beat me at their place. Usually 4-2 on a muddy pitch. Their persecution of me has spilled over into real life where they've made a habit of screwing up my accumulator bets with unexpected results.

Archived