Most Hated Teams

I think Newcastle are definitely over-rated in FM08! Way way over-rated. The combination of Owen and Martins both scoring goals for fun because of their pace and then the completely ridiculous performances of Charles N'Zogbia who always seems to get between 1 and 3! Hard to beat Shay Given too! I also have trouble with Valencia to a lesser extent! I either kill them 4-0 or Hildebrand plays amazing and they sneak a 1-0!

I don't think Newcastle are overrated actually. The problem with FM is you have to judge the player on their actual ability, and if you do that with Newcastle they are actually pretty good (the 4 players you mention would walk in to a majority of Prem teams), the game can't account for them not being in good form IRL.

Inter Milan and Roma always cause me problems at Fiorentina.

Bayern Munich I hate in Germany. My Werder Bremen team have a pretty good record against them head to head (at least equal and we've maybe a slight edge). The trouble is that we keep messing up against other teams while Bayern are a veritable Juggernaut. Never more so than in my previous season where they wrapped up the title with 8 games to spare and didn't lose until the 31st game of the season when they came to Bremen :(

We hateseses them precioussss!!

For me Wigan and Everton are the teams. They agve been for a few years now, really dont know how to beat them.

Like every other person it seems arsenal are too good, i must say i did manage to beat them 7-1 in the cup :) no idea how but i did.

Definately Tottenham.

Had a teacher who punished me for shouting Arsenal in the school football field once and he was a Tottenham fan.

In FM and real life, they tend to spend ALOT of money but always underachieve.

They always score goals against me.

I always laugh in evil joy whenever they buy too many players and are forced to sell some on the cheap. :)

Archived