So I've made it to the 22nd Century.....

I'm 123 years young, managing in Iceland. The temperatures are surprisingly high for a country that is that far north, I've seen a 27 degrees celsius in one match - so maybe global warming has started it's course!

I'll check the file now.

Good work!

I'm aiming for the 22nd century, but I'm expecting to take about another year or so to get there.

I returned to my first club somewhere in the 60s though - so I'l have to tink os something else to mark that particular aniversary

Who have you gone back to? Northwich? or someone else?

jeez long time :) glad to see your still fit and well. does someone help you pee at halftime :D

Could i have a screenie of the premier league table for your last season please. Should be interesting to see what the game recons it will look like in a 100 years.

Only got the Icelandic Leagues open mate so I've gone back to FH (don't ask me what there full name is because it's about 30 letters long haha).

I don't suppose anyone knows where I can find out how large the FM save is?

Go to this location on your computer My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\games and then find your save in there and check the size of that file by right clicking and choose properties.

This is FH's full name - Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarðar. :)

Just checked now, mine is a rather small 60mb? For nearly 100 years of management that seems kind of small - or is it because I only have the one country running?

definatly beacuse you only have one league running i load all the leagues from england scotland italy and spain so files arent that big but in the next couple of weeks im upgrading my RAM to 4GB so i will be able to run alot mre leagues for 09 :D

Although it would be good to know how brum are doing 100 years from now, wouldn't it!

Yes it would be interesting to see the state of the English leagues but as he mentioned in the thread he only has the icelandic leagues open, ovviously some people (not you Peter) are incapable of reading a thread properly before posting.

Archived