Addictedness Rating

29 days in, 2016-2017

"Repetitive Strain Injury anyone?"

Funnily enough, my right shoulder is killing lately, probably work + computer combining and ruining my shoulder muscles!

And for those that are interested, i load a lot of Leagues! England, France, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Portugal, i think it's 28 leagues in total so it takes a while to process all the data. I never skim through a game or season and this has been my only save since i bought FM last year in November!

"What are humans?" I think I'm about 44 days in and in season 2030.

jesus tap-dancing christ!!! get a girlfriend lol

im 8 days+ in (sleeping is for sissies)... been playing this current game since february. I go thru spells of not playing it though

• 1 month later...
im on 7 days five hours but only in the start of my 2nd season :O 2009

I thought I was the only one! I am perennially slow. It probably takes me about a week to get through a single season. I spend aaaages looking for players that are right for my team.

That said, I remember one of the long-time members here play all their matches on Full Match (i.e. the full 90 minutes shown). I can't say I do that, but they might take even longer than us!

Edit: And phnompenhandy is even slower! I can't remember if he was the one that did Full Match though.

Archived