[FM21] Leagues Mega Pack by @Timo@ (216 nations + 10 others)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Timo,

I don't know if there is an issue but whenever i go to try and download your megapack from the direct download link in your opening post i get a message saying something like the information you are about to send will be sent over an unsecured connection and may be read by a third party.

I have tried multiple times and i get the same message every sinngle time. Is there a way of getting a direct link to the megapack maybe please?

Many Thanks

Dai

Hi, in Kuwait they changed their system for this year. They play with only one league until January with all 15 teams and then  they split back to Kuwaiti Premier League where the top 10 teams from this season will play and the bottom 5 will compete in the Kuwaiti First Division. Then after this season it stays with Premier League and First Division.

Edited by Kanwulf

When you click on advanced options and go to the new career mode game, do you feel sluggish? I realized this today for the first time when using these wonderful alloys of the thymus (I really appreciate the work but I don't know if this 2021 fm is not working well with them).

The processing of the game is perfect and the fluidity of the screen too.

@Timo61 great files as always. i use them every year. big thank. you make the game a better one, the community needs people like you!

----------

wishlist for x'mas 2020 :)

once you are done with the countries, it would be great if you can rebuilt the outstanding set of international / continental competitions done by claassen in 2018 (see link below) 

https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm18-leagues-megapack-by-claassen.html

One small issue I've found is that the vast majority of the teams in the added leagues don't have managers. Unchecking "Do not add key staff" works great for all the other staff, but it doesn't add managers, so many clubs (sometimes every team in a league) have open manager positions at the start of the game, and in many countries there aren't enough managers for them to hire. Any chance of adding the manager names (they can even be fake and don't need attributes as I assume the game will fill them in based on the league and personal reputation)?

Other than that, playing this with "add players to playable teams" is great fun; I already play with fake players and staff and don't use real fixtures, so having a bunch of added players and staff doesn't bother me at all.

Currently running 221 leagues in 104 counties, starting unemployed in April 2021 (Last Canadian start date): 51 UEFA countries, 20 African, 10 Concafaf, 9 Conmebol, 13 Asian and 1 Oceania.

vor 20 Minuten schrieb woolymuffler:

One small issue I've found is that the vast majority of the teams in the added leagues don't have managers. Unchecking "Do not add key staff" works great for all the other staff, but it doesn't add managers, so many clubs (sometimes every team in a league) have open manager positions at the start of the game, and in many countries there aren't enough managers for them to hire. Any chance of adding the manager names (they can even be fake and don't need attributes as I assume the game will fill them in based on the league and personal reputation)?

Other than that, playing this with "add players to playable teams" is great fun; I already play with fake players and staff and don't use real fixtures, so having a bunch of added players and staff doesn't bother me at all.

Currently running 221 leagues in 104 counties, starting unemployed in April 2021 (Last Canadian start date): 51 UEFA countries, 20 African, 10 Concafaf, 9 Conmebol, 13 Asian and 1 Oceania.

this seems than to be something you should report in the 'bug' thread. because the 'key staff' function is exactly meant to not have empty clubs ... managers are considered as key staff, as far as i know. 

i think it wouldn't be inline with the requirements from @Timo61 project, to have fake staff in his files. he wants to do things as close to reality as possible :)

Thank you everyone, it gives me great pleasure to hear your encouragement.
I didn't have a lot of time this week and I didn't have too much motivation.

Tomorrow I will do it but especially next week.
I am really listening to all the corrections but sometimes I miss some messages sorry

Do not hesitate to send me private messages

Edited by Timo61

Are the new South American leagues realistic? Have correct history and teams? And who sets the teams finances/reputations as I tried a different one of these before on an old FM and players like Mbappe instantly wanted to join me in the Bolivian 2nd division or something silly...

I looked for MBappé in the second division of Bolivia I do not understand why because the reputations are "normal". I correct the reputation of clubs when they are too low. With all the championships that I realize sorry but I do not remake all the histories I think that I would have to make updates day and night for that ... But I can always improve them of course. Championships that have opening or closing phases have them.

Hmm, seems with the 21.2 update from SI, at least some of the leagues no longer load, I'm assuming due to editor updates. The only two I've noticed so far are Guinea and DR Congo; they loaded fine before 21.2 but the same files no longer appear in the available leagues, even though the files are selected in the editor files.

Update: I tried opening and saving the league files in the updated editor, and while they saved without errors and the files did change slightly, the game still appears to be unable to load the leagues. Weird

Edited by woolymuffler

On 16/12/2020 at 21:35, woolymuffler said:

What computer do you have to run that 

1 hour ago, woolymuffler said:

Hmm, seems with the 21.2 update from SI, at least some of the leagues no longer load, I'm assuming due to editor updates. The only two I've noticed so far are Guinea and DR Congo; they loaded fine before 21.2 but the same files no longer appear in the available leagues, even though the files are selected in the editor files.

Open them in the editor then save them usually does the trick 

1 minute ago, oche balboa said:

Open them in the editor then save them usually does the trick 

Yeah, tried that and it didn't throw any errors, but I think I may have found the problem(s); I just have no idea how to fix. I guess 21.2 removed some database entries that these leagues were using?

image.png.100098d1aeed428c1eda20c4ce8422b5.png

image.png.19432db2607b92ac79c58ce4ec6268f8.png

hi guys, i really have a dumb question to ask....

after i download the file, what steps can i do to make sure i can access them when i start a new game and can choose from the "database"?

a BIG SUR user.....

apologize if this has been asked

• Timo61 changed the title to [FM21] Leagues Mega Pack by @Timo@ (199 nations + 7 others)

Update 24/12/2020:

t0bu.png India (D3) 

h95t.png Syria (D3)

fo.png Faroe (D4) NEW VERSION

tr.png Turkey (D6) 

Citation

~~~~ MERRY CHRISTMAS to all ~~~~~
Take care of yourself and your family

Have fun my friends

Hey Timo thank you for this I use your pack every year now, much appreciated!

Only issue I have is with yellow cards rules in Guatemala league (suspension after 2 yellow cards, then also suspension for every yellow card after those) maybe you can change it to be less harsh (e.g. ban after 4 or 5 yellow cards)? Thanks a lot for your work and merry christmas!

Il y a 19 heures, danielclouston1 a dit :

Quick question mate, is your Austria DB the same as the other from Dave or is it different?

Hi my friend,
I don't know I don't really watch or compare what other people are doing.

The best is to compare by roof itself. What I can tell you is that this is the real structure based on:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fußball-Ligasystem_in_Österreich

Then enjoy and have fun.

Le 24/12/2020 à 17:46, kandersson a dit :

Hey Timo thank you for this I use your pack every year now, much appreciated!

Only issue I have is with yellow cards rules in Guatemala league (suspension after 2 yellow cards, then also suspension for every yellow card after those) maybe you can change it to be less harsh (e.g. ban after 4 or 5 yellow cards)? Thanks a lot for your work and merry christmas!

NEw version for Guatemala, thanks for letting me know about the error0

Guatemala (D3) - By @Timo@.fmf

• Timo61 changed the title to [FM21] Leagues Mega Pack by @Timo@ (199 nations + 10 others)
vor einer Stunde schrieb Timo61:

Update 2 - 26/12/20:

13cy.png Campeones Cup
uhd4.png J.League Cup / Copa Sudamericana Championship 
m4ez.png Oceania Champions League 

that is great @Timo61 thank you very much. :) :)

if we can share a wish list:

COUNTRIES:
- Thailand (D2)
- Spain (D4)

INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS:
- Caribbean Club Championship : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribbean_Club_Championship
- Caribbean Club Shield : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribbean_Club_Shield
- Gulf Club Cup Champions League: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GCC_Champions_League
- Arabian Gulf Cup (also U23 / U20): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabian_Gulf_Cup
- CECAFA Club Cup : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kagame_Interclub_Cup
- Francophony Games (I think only youth teams participate): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_at_the_Jeux_de_la_Francophonie
- Islamic Solidarity Games (I think only youth teams participate): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_at_the_Islamic_Solidarity_Games
- Mediterranean Games (I think only youth teams participate): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_at_the_Mediterranean_Games