[FM20] [SKIN] TCS 2020 (Latest: v1.5 23/05)

TCSSkin

19 hours ago, stevemc said:

Brilliant skin mate, best out there by some distance IMO - just wondered, is it compatible with background pictures?

I got background pictures too but doesn't appear with this skin :thup: 

Edited by john1

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, klaasjan said:

should work after clear cache - reload skin

anyway, if persists, remove / rename the files edited on 21.02 in folder \panels\news_item_panels\

same with scouting report

What do i need to edit/remove/rename?

On 23/02/2020 at 21:20, stevemc said:

Brilliant skin mate, best out there by some distance IMO - just wondered, is it compatible with background pictures?

They made the FM19 one compatible with background pictures but not for this one it seems, which is a shame as I like to use backgrounds.

5 hours ago, Gee_Simpson said:

They made the FM19 one compatible with background pictures but not for this one it seems, which is a shame as I like to use backgrounds.

the one with backgrounds last year was a completely different skin (same way as the light skin or wts version is). This year i've decided against it for a couple of reasons. 

Never actually used it so i felt like i was just wasting my time

The graphics layout has changed and it'd be a lot of work to fix for something that once again i think is worth my time

The actual design of the skin has changed massively, and frankly it'd look crap with the dividers and the secondary content being on the flat background. If you want to have a go yourself, find the graphic that covers the background (might be skin_folder/graphics/boxes/custom/background/paper.png, idk can't remember if i changed it) and mess about with the transparency of that.

Im not saying i won't make one this year, but considering i'm finding this fm hard to skin for and hard to play in general don't get your hopes up. 

Got the same error as Poma. I've located the error to the file "inbox content with comp matchday preview panel.xml". Specifically the part 

<!--dynamic image here please-->
				<container id="Dyni" height="180" background_colour="green" >
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
				</container>

But not quite sure what is inteded to be shown or what could be changed to fox this :)

5 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

the one with backgrounds last year was a completely different skin (same way as the light skin or wts version is). This year i've decided against it for a couple of reasons. 

The graphics layout has changed and it'd be a lot of work to fix for something that once again i think is worth my time

The actual design of the skin has changed massively, and frankly it'd look crap with the dividers and the secondary content being on the flat background. If you want to have a go yourself, find the graphic that covers the background (might be skin_folder/graphics/boxes/custom/background/paper.png, idk can't remember if i changed it) and mess about with the transparency of that.

Im not saying i won't make one this year, but considering i'm finding this fm hard to skin for and hard to play in general don't get your hopes up. 

No worries mate. I think the majority are happy without backgrounds anyway so I'm probably in the minority, I may end up sticking with this as it's the best non background skin imo. 

On 26/02/2020 at 17:05, poma said:

New version, still problems.

Untitled.png

I had the same issue and managed to resolve it by changing line 24 in "inbox content with comp matchday preview panel.xml" and line 94 of "inbox content with match preview panel.xml" to be

<container id="ICdi" height="180">

Then clear cache and reload skin and you should be good to go. Changing the two files resolves the green box issue on the match preview panel as well as the fixtures preview panel:

image.thumb.png.03aa77e9a7637f8b4a1ca6e30951e1a5.pngimage.thumb.png.86a5890eb572cb63986d26bd3921c35b.png

I do love this skin, just two things DF11 facepack I've used this for a while but there is no panel to fit the facepack in, is there a way to do this? also profile page I can only fit the facepack and the info and attributes if I'm in 100% zoom mode (default setting) but I usually have it in 85% zoom out. What happened to your twitter and you still doing the whole Patreon thing?

EDIT: I downloaded it again, it looks better again, not sure why it was like that before but it's ok now, but you still doing the twitter and Patreon tho?

Edited by KnockItWide86

Hello. I want to try your Skin (normal Version, not Light Version)

- we have to download and use only the last/new Version, or we have to donwload and use, step by step, all Versions?
(1.0, then include (copy/paste) 1.1.1...and so on)
Thanks for help.

:)

Edited by SpiderJu

1 hour ago, SpiderJu said:

Hello. I want to try your Skin (normal Version, not Light Version)

- we have to download and use only the last/new Version, or we have to donwload and use, step by step, all Versions?
(1.0, then include (copy/paste) 1.1.1...and so on)
Thanks for help.

just the newest one mate, they're all AIO 

Thank You - i was little confused, because all Versions were on the first Post - so, maybe it is clearer, to see only the newest AIO Version ( just idea for you)
so, 1.3.1 ist the newest AIO for your Skin - Thank You, i will try them.

8 minutes ago, SpiderJu said:

Thank You - i was little confused, because all Versions were on the first Post - so, maybe it is clearer, to see only the newest AIO Version ( just idea for you)
so, 1.3.1 ist the newest AIO for your Skin - Thank You, i will try them.

yea i just keep the old versions in case someone fancies going back to an older version for whatever reason 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

This skin is amazing! the player profile for example is awesome! I would like to only revert the match screen to the default skin layout as sadly on my laptop everything is a little large! Is it a simple case of removing some files from folders or will it involve more?? 

Look forward to your reply!

Edited by JR866Gunner
typo and better explanation

On 29/02/2020 at 10:03, bluestillidie00 said:

I really loved the FM19 skin with backgrounds! The dark boxes still made everything readable and you could enjoy the backgrounds which gave a bit of colour to the skin!

Hope you find the motivation, to make it happen for FM20, but nonetheless it's still the best FM20 skin! Keep up the good work, sir!

Hi guys! I love this skin!
I'm editing a file that doesn't come in this skin, called:
"inbox content with expiring contract player list panel".
However, when copying and pasting this file in the following folder:
C: \ Users \ valdi \ OneDrive \ Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2020 \ skins \ TCS 2020 v1.3.1 \ panels \ news_item_panels it doesn't work.
The strangest thing is that it works on the WTCS v1.3.1 skin
Why is that?

Hello, 

Thanks a lot for the skin it's great in every way. 

I just have just one small problem quite similar to a "bug" addressed before, it's with the player overview panels that both turn randomly to "plans" and change back to my setup every three times most often. 

I know it's probably not the skin and maybe the game but does anyone have the same problem and can help please? 

Thanks

IMG-20200403-153208.jpgIMG-20200403-153237.jpg

Hey! 

As per the other posts, this is an amazing skin - the best out there easily! 

I play on a MacBookPro 13' Retina and wondered if anyone knows the best resolution settings to go with? I keep tweaking them to ensure all buttons are there etc but I also like to have the test pretty vivid and big. If anyone has sussed this or has any advice then please, please let me know! 

Thanks!!

On 10/03/2020 at 21:11, Britrock said:

I had the same issue and managed to resolve it by changing line 24 in "inbox content with comp matchday preview panel.xml" and line 94 of "inbox content with match preview panel.xml" to be

<container id="ICdi" height="180">

Then clear cache and reload skin and you should be good to go. Changing the two files resolves the green box issue on the match preview panel as well as the fixtures preview panel:

image.thumb.png.03aa77e9a7637f8b4a1ca6e30951e1a5.pngimage.thumb.png.86a5890eb572cb63986d26bd3921c35b.png

This work for me  perfectly.  Great Skin.  Keep up the good work

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

First tim I am using a skin on FM. I am on FM20, I installed the TCS skin. However, on my homepage I only have the League table displayed. I know I can change it but I cannot change it with anything I want. Is it normal? For example, it does not show the league history, the trophies, etc.

1310817638_Annotation2020-04-28155741.thumb.png.2387e9050274d60b01c3ece587991564.png

Many thanks for your help!

Hi bluestillidie00, love the skin - it's beautiful!

Just a quick question... is it possible to change some of the details in the popup player info menu (the little circle you hover over next to players names)? Ideally, on the right i'd like to replace height and weight with preferred foot and personality.

I don't even know if this is possible but I thought i'd ask. Thank you so much,

I was using v1.1.2, and wanted to ask about the affiliate screen below

Z2JGx8t.png

But after just now downloading v1.4, this is fixed. :D

Only question I want to ask now is, is it possible for me to still use the old 'Key Employees' screen on the Club Info's Profile page? I much prefer it to be in one column than the current box format (the Manager's image just always looked awkward since it's smaller compared to the Captain's and Vice Captain's).

Thank you for a great skin, as always! been using since FM19 and I loved it. :D

Really love this skin! However, i don't know what has happened, but my player profile now look like this. It worked previously. I've tried clearing cache, deleting and reinstalling the skin and closing the game. Neither of those things seem to work. Anyone know what might have happened and how to fix it?  

86u8UB2.png

It's version 1.4 

12 minutes ago, AnonFM20 said:

Really love this skin! However, i don't know what has happened, but my player profile now look like this. It worked previously. I've tried clearing cache, deleting and reinstalling the skin and closing the game. Neither of those things seem to work. Anyone know what might have happened and how to fix it?  

86u8UB2.png

It's version 1.4 

that’s the profile screen. if you go to the overview setting in the top left you need to press overview. you probably changed by accident in the preferences 

2 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

that’s the profile screen. if you go to the overview setting in the top left you need to press overview. you probably changed by accident in the preferences 

That's exactly what has happened. I just knew it was gonna be something minor. Thanks for the quick reply :D

26 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Is there a way to have preferred foot back on the profile? Now both Height and Weight are shown double, side-by-side.

1 hour ago, quee said:

Is there a way to have preferred foot back on the profile? Now both Height and Weight are shown double, side-by-side.

you’ll need to copy the attributes files over from 1.3.1 to 1.4. i accidentally removed them 

23 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

you’ll need to copy the attributes files over from 1.3.1 to 1.4. i accidentally removed them 

Thanks for getting back to me. Since I didn't know how to edit as you suggested, I just downloaded and try 1.3.1 on its own.

It doesn't have the doubles anymore, but the preferred foot is still missing and still showing Actual Playing Time (I know the boots are there for this purpose, just preferred it the classic way as well - I loved seeing 'Either' foot on a player :D)

Decided to went back to the first downloaded FM20 version I used, 1.1.2.

Thanks again for a great and amazing skin!

Love this skin. Top job.

Is there any way I can get the highlighted weight and Goalkeeper rating (outfieild rating for gks) to be Footedness and Personality instead? Is it just a simple case of changing a line of code soemwhere?

image.thumb.png.56844be7f2398627246fd1145242c6e4.png

Does anybody know if it is possible to change the current Staff Section & Last 11 section on the club overview?

What I would like to do if possible is instead of having the 2 side by side, would be to have the staff profiles going long ways across the width of both sections, and then underneath that have the clubs trophies/honors and get rid of the Last 11 section all together. So in summary instead of what it currently is:

STAFF PROFILES | LAST 11

it would become

STAFF PROFILES 

TEAM TROPHIES

@bluestillidie00

Edited by Watson156

Utilizo essa skin (versão v1.3.1), acho a melhor, pois é leve e bonita. Parabéns pelo trabalho!

Mas tenho uma particularidade que incomoda um pouco.

Jogo em um notebook, com 110% (por causa do tamanho pequeno das letras) e na match engine não aparece o botão de Substituições na parte superior, fica escondido. Caso eu queira fazer uma substituição no andamento do jogo preciso entrar tactias para faze-la e acaba se tornando pouco mais trabalhoso. Mesmo em 100% ele fica aparece em partes, somente a metade do botão.

Não sei se é possível, mas ficaria excelente se ajustasse isso.