[FM20] [SKIN] TCS 2020 (Latest: v1.5 23/05)

TCSSkin

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 25/05/2020 at 13:08, bluestillidie00 said:

i removed it for consistency’s sake

I think it's really a step backwards..I already find it dissapointing that the skin doesn't support backgrounds like last year's edition..although I still find it the best out there it's now becoming more and more a bore and plain black background skin!

Anyway, to get those backgrounds back?

1 minute ago, BadAss88 said:

I think it's really a step backwards..I already find it dissapointing that the skin doesn't support backgrounds like last year's edition..although I still find it the best out there it's now becoming more and more a bore and plain black background skin!

Anyway, to get those backgrounds back?

how to increase transparency guide in the sticky  threads.

On 08/05/2020 at 14:20, jozza800 said:

Love this skin. Top job.

Is there any way I can get the highlighted weight and Goalkeeper rating (outfieild rating for gks) to be Footedness and Personality instead? Is it just a simple case of changing a line of code soemwhere?

image.thumb.png.56844be7f2398627246fd1145242c6e4.png

Any ideas regarding this?

On 11/06/2020 at 09:04, Mr Hough said:

Could you do a edit of the skin that includes Back Ground Images or one of the Experts or Mods give detailed instructions on how you do it because the Sticky Thread isn't very clear.

Thank you.

TCS 2020 v1.5\graphics\boxes\custom\background/paper

change the opacity or remove that paper file

On 13/06/2020 at 22:22, wkdsoul said:

TCS 2020 v1.5\graphics\boxes\custom\background/paper

change the opacity or remove that paper file

Thank you very much mate, I'll have a look to see if i can get this to work

I've had a look and deleted the files from this folder because there is no option to change the opacity but nothing has changed, Still no backgrounds visable

Edited by Mr Hough

This is what mean see how i have the Stadium backgrounds what i would like is to have that Stadium Picture as the full background picture if possible and when i go to other teams there stadium will be visible in the background rather than in a little picture box like that, I know this has been possible in other Skins for previous years but i'm not sure if this can be done for this year.

Boro.thumb.jpg.d2edc294ac1815d0e26ed00b46005d52.jpg

On 15/06/2020 at 21:22, Mr Hough said:

Thank you very much mate, I'll have a look to see if i can get this to work

I've had a look and deleted the files from this folder because there is no option to change the opacity but nothing has changed, Still no backgrounds visable

change the opacity in paint, or change the image file to something see through.  Not deleted.

On 15/06/2020 at 22:48, Mr Hough said:

This is what mean see how i have the Stadium backgrounds what i would like is to have that Stadium Picture as the full background picture if possible and when i go to other teams there stadium will be visible in the background rather than in a little picture box like that, I know this has been possible in other Skins for previous years but i'm not sure if this can be done for this year.

Boro.thumb.jpg.d2edc294ac1815d0e26ed00b46005d52.jpg

in YACS Skin it is possible

On 17/06/2020 at 11:23, wkdsoul said:

change the opacity in paint, or change the image file to something see through.  Not deleted.

I'll iterate again, How do you do this, It's easy to tell someone to do something and another to explain the process of actually doing what your describing to do.

Thank you for your time and input

33 minutes ago, Mr Hough said:

I'll iterate again, How do you do this, It's easy to tell someone to do something and another to explain the process of actually doing what your describing to do.

Thank you for your time and input

1 minute ago, Mr Hough said:

Thank you for your time and patience in helping me.

No worries, the paper file should take care of the background itself, not sure if it'll cover all the boxes, but we'll cover that when you got this bit. 

Ok well i'm downloaded and installed paint.net and and changed the opacity on both the Paper file and the Paper@x2 and it was a solid red colour but now i have changed it it is more a transparent colour of red but still when i load in the skin and clear the cache it hasn't worked.

10 hours ago, Mr Hough said:

Ok well i'm downloaded and installed paint.net and and changed the opacity on both the Paper file and the Paper@x2 and it was a solid red colour but now i have changed it it is more a transparent colour of red but still when i load in the skin and clear the cache it hasn't worked.

In preferences, make sure you have unticked "Use caching to decrease page loading times", and "Reload skins when confirming changes in Preferences" is ticked.

Then clear cache, and then reload the skin.

This should allow you to see the background pictures (clubs, players, stadiums, everywhere), I just checked myself. And as wkdsoul said, you'll have some boxes that are still non transparent.

You said you have the picture of the stadium, but do you also have the pictures intended for background?

Yeah i know how to add Graphics to the Game, I have Players Faces, Kits and Logo's all applied.

I have a folder in my Graphics file called 'Stadium Backgrounds' I believe these work for the Background images as every time i've done the same in past FM's its worked that way.

3 minutes ago, Mr Hough said:

Yeah i know how to add Graphics to the Game, I have Players Faces, Kits and Logo's all applied.

I have a folder in my Graphics file called 'Stadium Backgrounds' I believe these work for the Background images as every time i've done the same in past FM's its worked that way.

Try putting these two in TCS 2020 v1.5\graphics\boxes\custom\background, just to check whether the paper files are the problem or not.

I copied these from tcs 19 aero skin, and it worked.

paper.png

paper@2x.png

21 minutes ago, mamba34 said:

Try putting these two in TCS 2020 v1.5\graphics\boxes\custom\background, just to check whether the paper files are the problem or not.

I copied these from tcs 19 aero skin, and it worked.

paper.png

paper@2x.png

I've downloaded them and put them in the folder didn't work mate, I'm not sure why it won't work

4 minutes ago, Mr Hough said:

right so this is the process i'm doing.

Demo.thumb.jpg.98affdac860b5615f0c7c12e4818e5b8.jpg

I have changed the opacity to 85 (those red paper things were solid red) I clear the Cache and reload the skin everytime.

and what does FM show? 

I want if possible at all to have the Background Pictures that are there on show but to be the full background picture  so when i go to the Club page it shows the whole Background Stadium in the background rather than just a little side picture like shown in the Pictures there.

7817236_Demo1.thumb.jpg.2f22e5de11e4b1925e8406ce1210ae17.jpg1712388927_Demo2.thumb.jpg.b87470e3c685e3e4429c813838eab1b3.jpg1340989666_Demo3.thumb.jpg.176d7d120a21fe5a661a616537c8e4d5.jpg

player partMr Hough

Do you want it like this?

If so go to TCS 2020 v1.5, graphics, tsc, boxes, bordered,

Then add a new folder and call it what you want.

Next add this files.

Next go to panels, club, then, club overview panel and open it and change this line

<!-- TABBED CONTAINER -->
                <container class="bordered_box"  appearance="tcs/boxes/bordered/paper"

to 
                <container class="bordered_box"  appearance="tcs/boxes/bordered/player part/paper"

The player part is what is called my folder so make sure you change that to what you call it.

then save the file.

Hope that works.

20200619200002_1.jpg

paper.png

paper@2x.png

paper.xml

Edited by el-chambo

10 minutes ago, Mr Hough said:

Nope still nothing, If you have done it and it works for you just PM me the Skin and i'll test it out as ive been trying for over a week now and nothing is working at all

34 minutes ago, mamba34 said:

Try this: in preferences, in the search bar, look up "background" and tick "Allow display of custom background pictures"

did you try this?

13 minutes ago, Mr Hough said:

Nope still nothing, If you have done it and it works for you just PM me the Skin and i'll test it out as ive been trying for over a week now and nothing is working at all

Do you have 2 copiues of TCS in your skins folder? 

move one

1 minute ago, el-chambo said:

Yes will be pm you a link in a bit.

But again like mamba34 said make sure you have show backgrounds ticked in the preferences and that you only have the one version of the skin.

9 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Do you have 2 copiues of TCS in your skins folder? 

move one

I have only one in there, I made a back up copy of the original Skin incase when i was messing about it messed it up and the back up is the one that i am using now.

51 minutes ago, el-chambo said:

player partMr Hough

Do you want it like this?

If so go to TCS 2020 v1.5, graphics, tsc, boxes, bordered,

Then add a new folder and call it what you want.

Next add this files.

Next go to panels, club, then, club overview panel and open it and change this line

<container class="bordered_box"  appearance="tcs/boxes/bordered/paper"

to 
                <container class="bordered_box"  appearance="tcs/boxes/bordered/player part/paper"

then save the file.

Hope that works.

20200619200002_1.jpg

paper.png

paper@2x.png

paper.xml 743 B · 0 downloads

41 minutes ago, el-chambo said:

paper@2x.png.711ed3cf8c28ab3618df16767eb0c4ef.png paper.xml 736 B · 0 downloads paper.png.ff3596f0cb3c28819d68ed9b8cd3281c.png

Add these file in to graphics, boxes, custom, background.

So this is what i have done regarding the information you have asked me to do.

DEMO.jpg

DEMO 1.jpg

DEMO 2.jpg

DEMO 3.jpg

9 minutes ago, Mr Hough said:

Yeah i have Player Faces and Logo's and Kits in the game i just would like this as an addition that's all

I don't want to sound repetitive but this option right here has to be your problem, make sure it is ticked.

I can even see background pictures with the base skins, when this option is enabled.

Cattura.PNG