Cheapest place to buy FM19

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Bothan Spy said:

I'm going to order it today but I think at £35 Steam is a tad expensive. Anyone know where I can find it cheaper?

I order my stuff from here.: LINK

35 euros so should be something like £30. Dont think you can go a lot cheaper currently and also receive the code with beta access.
Got the key already added to steam with no problem, beta access and touch version.

I bought it from Voidu last night, it was £23 something using PLAYHARDER discount code.

The code arrived instantly but I haven't added it to Steam as yet.

NOTE: Code only valid until the 2nd of October I believe.

1 hour ago, hm86 said:

I bought it from Voidu last night, it was £23 something using PLAYHARDER discount code.

I see the prices are in Euros, are there any problems activating the game in the UK do you know?

51 minutes ago, priority76 said:

I see the prices are in Euros, are there any problems activating the game in the UK do you know?

You can change it to GBP on the currency dropdown (near the top right)

Just bought it and activated it from there as £23.25 was a good deal (dont forget the promo code!)

2 hours ago, hm86 said:

That code didn't work for me :(

34 minutes ago, Vicz said:

That code didn't work for me :(

Thats rubbish (that you didn't get to use it), did you try it in uppercase etc. I seen it on Reddit and they stated the code was active until the 2nd of October, not sure if there was a limited amount. Sorry

3 minutes ago, Arkim said:

On Void, with the discount code applied, it gives me is £24.62. 

I noticed it says "Football Manager 2019 - US" in the cart, however. Not sure if it makes a difference or if there will be unlocking issues in certain regions, though?

I'm on my phone at the min and have no clue how to paste in a picture. Mine simply says Football Manager 2019 in the receipt no mention of region. 

As previously mentioned by another user mine was £23.25 after the discount.

19 minutes ago, hm86 said:

I'm on my phone at the min and have no clue how to paste in a picture. Mine simply says Football Manager 2019 in the receipt no mention of region. 

As previously mentioned by another user mine was £23.25 after the discount.

Interesting. I'm not sure why there's a discrepancy. 

voidufm19us.thumb.jpg.25ddac35b29223fcc6734fa7304f4083.jpg

3 minutes ago, Arkim said:

Interesting. I'm not sure why there's a discrepancy. 

1qH4yi.jpg

Sounds silly but are you on the UK version of the site? As I'm sire its less than £30 with the 10% currently on offer from SI/ Sega, then the PLAYHARDER, discount takes it down to £23.25. Will see if I can share the exact link I used. 

Try this: https://www.voidu.com/en/football-manager-2019-3

Sorry if link not allowed??

29 minutes ago, hm86 said:

Thats rubbish (that you didn't get to use it), did you try it in uppercase etc. I seen it on Reddit and they stated the code was active until the 2nd of October, not sure if there was a limited amount. Sorry

It’s worked for me now, had to type the code rather than copy it maybe? Thanks a lot mate.

17 minutes ago, Vicz said:

It’s worked for me now, had to type the code rather than copy it maybe? Thanks a lot mate.

10 minutes ago, cris182 said:

Just used it and it worked for me. £24 for FM is a bargain so thanks for that

Clicked the link on the approved sellers list on this site to access their website 

Glad you guys got to use it!!

7 hours ago, hm86 said:

Thanks for that, I assume as they’re on SEGA’s approved partner list you definitely get beta access?

http://www.sega.com/sega-approved-partner-list

7 hours ago, hm86 said:

Sounds silly but are you on the UK version of the site? As I'm sire its less than £30 with the 10% currently on offer from SI/ Sega, then the PLAYHARDER, discount takes it down to £23.25. Will see if I can share the exact link I used. 

Try this: https://www.voidu.com/en/football-manager-2019-3

Sorry if link not allowed??

It is £36.45 for me without the discount code, but it would bring it down to ~£33 with it so still a long way to go.

4 hours ago, Armistice said:

It is £36.45 for me without the discount code, but it would bring it down to ~£33 with it so still a long way to go.

Are you using the link and manually typing the code? The game is ~£29 without even adding the code for me?

il y a 52 minutes, Armistice a dit :

Yeah man here's a picture, without the code.

2.png

Maybe the offer expired?

I manage to have it for £27.34 with the discount code HOTRELEASE but can't have for £23.25 too because the initial price is £35.45 for me too...

Hey guys, so yes you need to be located in UK to got the £29.06 initial price. You can use the HOTRELEASE code that gives you an extra discount for a final price of £21.79

il y a 28 minutes, phnompenhandy a dit :

-(Dammit - I'm up for the Voidu deal, but I can only get the US version - no damn good to me :-(

Seems you have to be physically located in the UK to get the proper one. Maybe I should try VPN - if only I knew how ....

You can use this free VPN https://www.avira.com/en/avira-phantom-vpn which i used, works properly, managed to buy the game, added to my steam account.

il y a 5 minutes, GerdMuller a dit :

My paypal just doesnt want to connect to voidu, good deal otherwise.

It seems your email adress on voidu and your paypal email adress need to be the same, maybe it's the issue

On 29/09/2018 at 23:30, steevo55 said:

u can use this free VPN https://www.avira.com/en/avira-phantom-vpn which i used, works properly, managed to buy the game, added to my steam account. 

Steevo, what region was it originally showing as, and where did you change your location to? 

I have contacted their customer support, but they haven't been overly helpful yet! 

Il y a 11 heures, Armistice a dit :

So after I buy the game using the VPN, I can add the code in my Steam without any problem? Doesn't it conflict or something?

No conflict, you can add it easily on steam

il y a 18 minutes, Conan21 a dit :

Steevo, what region was it originally showing as, and where did you change your location to? 

I have contacted their customer support, but they haven't been overly helpful yet! 

I change my location to United Kingdom simply, i'm from France

What I had to do was use a VPN to change my location to UK. Then I was able to buy the game (after calling my bank to unblock my card for fraud - Voidu may not be a big enough reseller yet) and change my Steam store location to the UK. As this is the only game I play on Steam this won't affect overly affect me.

Il y a 18 heures, Conan21 a dit :

What I had to do was use a VPN to change my location to UK. Then I was able to buy the game (after calling my bank to unblock my card for fraud - Voidu may not be a big enough reseller yet) and change my Steam store location to the UK. As this is the only game I play on Steam this won't affect overly affect me.

The key is a worldwide key i think so you can play on steam without a VPN

Archived