Senegal's Arsenal Thread 2015/16

ajw10

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm furious after that performance.

Welbeck the only attacker that looked threatening. Walcott was a disgrace, movement was awful and sulked when moved out wide after Giroud came on.

Alexis decline is alarming. Looked like a pub player when he came on. No touch, bad decisions and run into blind alleys.

Joel Campbell is definitely an average player who was in a purple patch.

I think he's a player that needs a run of games. When he was first given a chance, he was pretty bad too. Then because injuries forced us to keep playing him, he got better and better. Might mean he's not a particularly useful play-a-game-here-and-there player.

Expecting **** atmosphere again today at the Emirates as it doesn't seem like its improving.

Pretty harsh when you consider how much time, money and effort REDACTION put in for the big CL games - they've gone all out again tonight and the atmosphere is generally quite good for the biggest games now thanks largely to them.

Who do you buy though? Don't think it's outrageous to expect more goals from someone like Alexis.

Cavani? Think Alexis scores enough really, he's been pants recently but just came back from injury so I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Just on train home. Atmosphere was electric at the start. Don't think we deserved to lose that 2-0.

Thought ref was bad but that may have been from being in the ground and not seeing some of the decisions again.

Ramsey, Monreal my standout players. Wellbeck did well coming on too.

Alexis so frustrated at the moment, trying hard but poor decision making

Just on train home. Atmosphere was electric at the start. Don't think we deserved to lose that 2-0.

Thought ref was bad but that may have been from being in the ground and not seeing some of the decisions again.

Ramsey, Monreal my standout players. Wellbeck did well coming on too.

Alexis so frustrated at the moment, trying hard but poor decision making

Ramsey was ****.

Yeah no idea how someone thought Ramsey was bad

I thought we were good on the most part. Don't think Wenger's comments are wrong. I am happy that this team managed that. Though clear issues remain which prevent us from being able to compete against teams like Barca. I am becoming more and more convinced that Giroud whilst very good and one of the best strikers in the league should be benched, even if in form.

Reckon this could be Wenger's last season. His comments come off like a guy who knows this was his last chance to win the CL. Fair play to him if he's just looking for a response at the weekend though - does seem out of character him being that harsh on them however true and fair a criticism it is.

Archived