FM15: Wonderkids The Next 'Ballon d'or' Winners

talhak

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone for making here a great community for FM fans. A special thanks to SI team; they are really interested in with FM fans.

I know there are many topics for wonderkids - but here I would like to get your feedback from your careers - not just editor information.

There are many wonderkids in FM15 but it is hard to make a choice. Especially while managing a big club such as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Man. Utd, it is very critical to choice the right player who needs to be adapt big competitions. The player profile & (sometimes) scout reports are not enough.

So what are your strongly recommendations for top clubs? Which wonderkids can be the next 'Ballon d'or' winner?

Barbosa, Carlos, Avdijaj, Berardi, Ezekiel, Patrick Roberts, Bakkali, Spalek, Ferati, Kovacic, Benzia, Zivkovic, Munir or someone else?

Eagerly anticipating your recommendations through your careers ;)

Adama Traore: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/415430-FM15-Adama-Traor%C3%A9-Strength-and-Speed!

This kid has a £2.5m release clause at the start of the game. I'm 6 seasons into a Valencia save and signed him straight away. He won the Golden Boy for the first 3 or 4 years and has won the Ballon D'or the last 2 or 3 seasons. Can highly recommend him as someone who can come straight in and be a first teamer in a top side straight from the start.

thanks @davehibb for your contribution.

Woow, his attributes shown in the thread you shared are improved a lot; training, training, training! At the age of 21, he has already become an amazing winger. 8.19 average in 34 La Liga matches is too good for a 21 years old player!

Barbosa is a good shout, used him a little in a Milan save and he was ridiculous even in season 1 so could go on to be a superstar. 13 starts and 2 sub appearances with 11 goals and 4 assists as a CF support. I think he cost a total of 12mil for buying from his club + agent, but since he's doing the business aged 18 I think it'll end up money well spent and in a few season you'll most likely have the best striker in the game.

Worth remembering that some of the players you list above have variable PA, so they can develop much better in some games than others.

Personally I have had great experiences with a few players, Roberts would probably have won a couple of Ballon d'or, but players such as Nouri & Tielemans (who are also in my team) have beaten him to it.

Luciano Acosta.

If you glance in the Valencia thread you'll see the success I had with him, bought from Boca Jnrs for £4.5m and he's now worth £32m and is arguably the best player(performance wise) in the world. He's replaced Messi in the national team and battled it out for the Ballon D'or with another of my lads Delafou. I'm at work but I'll stick a couple of screenshots up.

Ezequiel Ponce is another ill stick up who's becoming one of the worlds deadliest front men.

@james_wilko exactly Barbosa is one of the best wonderkids in the game. But I prefer Carlos (Atletico Min.) instead of him; and in my careers - most of time - Carlos becomes a better player with more trophies.

@TottenhamBoi90 have not managed him yet; but surely he is the youngest wonderkid in the game!

@macca72 you are right; this is one of the points makes the game harder. You have to check those players potential abilities using an editor in every single career. Of course the reason behind it is making the game more realistic. But due to variable potentials, player recommendation for those does not make sense.

@FjollFan thanks, Grealish always becomes great in my saves; but never seen him as world-class player.

@Hoarau hmm, I do not know him before; will see him when I get home. It seems he is the real 'next Messi'; you know there a hundreds of 'next Messi' candidates :)

• 1 month later...
I reckon Harry Kane could do it. I've already had him win European Golden Boy in my first season as Spurs, so with the right training and performances in the Champions League when we get there he could quote possibly win it!

I've stuck with Kaneinho up front at the expense of other strikers I've brought in to support. He won euro golden boy twice, rated world class, won that euro golden boot twice, no injuries but seems to have tailed off and been overtaken by Eriksen, Balanta, Romero in my team! He gets 20-30 goals per season and has over 100 spurs goals for me. (He scores when he wants).

I dont think he'll make it to ballon d'or sadly.

Any idea what his PA is after winter update?

I reckon Harry Kane could do it. I've already had him win European Golden Boy in my first season as Spurs, so with the right training and performances in the Champions League when we get there he could quote possibly win it!

Kane could do it no doubt. In my second save (from Patch 15.2) he's got 14 in 11 games so far. If he stays fit and we win a couple of trophies, he'll be a big candidate.

Adama Traore: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/415430-FM15-Adama-Traor%C3%A9-Strength-and-Speed!

This kid has a £2.5m release clause at the start of the game. I'm 6 seasons into a Valencia save and signed him straight away. He won the Golden Boy for the first 3 or 4 years and has won the Ballon D'or the last 2 or 3 seasons. Can highly recommend him as someone who can come straight in and be a first teamer in a top side straight from the start.

His release clause is much higher on the new DB. Still a class signing though.

Guido Valdada (spelling)

The new lionel messi. Best position amc but gets avr rating of 8.00 + when played up front as part of a three. Cheap too. Offered 5 million and was accepted straight away so could probably have got him for even cheaper. Plays for Boca if i recall correctly if you want to check him out.

Guido Vadala (spelling)

The new lionel messi. Best position amc but gets avr rating of 8.00 + when played up front as part of a three. Cheap too. Offered 5 million and was accepted straight away so could probably have got him for even cheaper. Plays for Boca if i recall correctly if you want to check him out.

Thats the spelling, tremendous player when trained right. Has scored 50 goals for my Boca side in a season and a half. (also I find he is better as a striker)

Yeah it will be on the player information screen under media description.

Is it different in the real game? I'm playing the demo and i've checked the media section and none of the players 20 and under such as Sterling and Januzaj etc don't have it.

Hey guys I would recommend Munir, I have him in my Chelsea save and scores and is getting better.

But guys I need your help, Real have come in and offered me £45m for him and it only in 2015, but i like him and he a good player plus he scored 2 in my last game against ma utd. I dunno what to do.

Archived