Fm how do you watch yours

I don't get the number of 2D classic. I play on 2D as well but why not the newer version? It's basically the same just so much better looking.

I haven't had a look at 2D on this version but since 3D was introduced in fm 09 the 2D classic has always been a superior option to 2D, for me anyway.

Any particular reason why? Not criticizing or anything I'm just curious.

Well on previous versions of fm i found the 2D view had larder dots that seemed less proportioned with the field and the movement looked less fluid, as in the dots and the ball seemed to make jerky movements. 2D classic just always had a nicer feel to it.

Well on previous versions of fm i found the 2D view had larder dots that seemed less proportioned with the field and the movement looked less fluid, as in the dots and the ball seemed to make jerky movements. 2D classic just always had a nicer feel to it.

I see. I started playing after 3D was introduced so I guess I never even considered using the classic view.

Never fails to surprise me how so many seasoned players treat the matches as almost the least important part of the game. I watch all games in comprehensive highlights & am constantly tinkering with things during the match. A game can take me anything up to 25 minutes or so.

I find 3D to be the best for seeing whats going well / wrong. I watch extended or comprehensive depending how well my tactic is bedded in

For the guys watching extended or comprehensive, how do you keep an eye on your stats? I used to love how pre FM13 you could sit on the overview page, customised to how you liek it, then when there's some action it will switch o the pitch. it doesn't do that anymore...HELP!!

2D Classic, key highlights.

Goals replayed in 3D.

At the moment, I'm like this.

Was hardcore on commentary only for quite some time, just to speed through games, but have found myself enjoying the little dots running around again

With my laptop able to handle the 3D a lot better this time around, I may well start having more of it.

3D Extended, Close view for me. TV view on the previous versions.

Can never understand why people just do commentary only nowadays. You're as well still playing CM 01/02. The matchday experience is the focal point of the game, why would you want to miss this out (other than PC issues)?

I find 3D to be the best for seeing whats going well / wrong. I watch extended or comprehensive depending how well my tactic is bedded in

For the guys watching extended or comprehensive, how do you keep an eye on your stats? I used to love how pre FM13 you could sit on the overview page, customised to how you liek it, then when there's some action it will switch o the pitch. it doesn't do that anymore...HELP!!

You use your eyes and tactical brain to see how your team is playing not look at stat sheets.

You use your eyes and tactical brain to see how your team is playing not look at stat sheets.

So even though there's a multitude of stats, graphs etc available to me to help me manage my team (especially when when viewing highlights only) I shouldn't use them??

Come on dont be a hero!

So even though there's a multitude of stats, graphs etc available to me to help me manage my team (especially when when viewing highlights only) I shouldn't use them??

Come on dont be a hero!

I've always used stats, graphs etc as a way to study older matches, while watching what happens on the pitch during a match. My eyes don't lie :D

Come on dont be a hero!

It's not being a hero, the original post said when viewing a match. I don't believe I need to look at a stats page about a match I am watching at that time. What I said doesn't mean that I don't use stats at all when viewing overall league statistics, player ratings over a season, goal scoring history if course I use statistics for those.

It's not being a hero, the original post said when viewing a match. I don't believe I need to look at a stats page about a match I am watching at that time. What I said doesn't mean that I don't use stats at all when viewing overall league statistics, player ratings over a season, goal scoring history if course I use statistics for those.

My question for people playing the way I do...comp or ext highlights. How do they manage to make the most of the stats and graph etc during the game. I appreciate that some people like to watch a whole game and use their eyes to see what happening then use stats afterwards, but a lot of people do it the same way I do

• 2 weeks later...

Archived