FM14 data editor / FMC14 challenge editor / FM IGE confirmation

Does anyone know if "Transfer Preferences" option still used to prevent too many transfers from certain regions? I'm most interested if they still use "-1" to whole regions for some countries which AFAIK results in no transfer activity. For example in FM13 Polish clubs weren't signing players from Asia or Africa which made no sense.

i remeber last year's game..al of croatian club had 7-8 brazilian guys..and that would never happen in real life..

that was very bad on game realism..

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i remeber last year's game..al of croatian club had 7-8 brazilian guys..and that would never happen in real life..

that was very bad on game realism..

And before that Scandinavian clubs were signing a lot of African players. SI had blocked it in Editor and they started to buy many average players from Poland. I really hope they will do something with this Transfer preferences option because it just doesn't work well in less polished leagues...

Dear SI,

Can I edit a rules from continent rules? Extra player from same continent?

I need this rule because there is a rule in Asian Champion League and AFC Cup

Clubs which play the competition can pick 3 foreign players with no restriction, and can pick 1 more Asian player

The concept is just similar with Non-EU player. But I cannot do it in 2012, 13

And winner from lower continental can play in higher continental cup next year?

Can I do it in 14?

Thank you very much!

Hi countbasie - yes it can be done. Head over to the Editors Hideaway forum and they will let you know. And often someone else has done the hard work for you - look in the Downloads thread after the game has been released.

When are we going to get some information on the FM IGE? What will be possible to edit and will not be possible to edit? What will be the price?

We're just a week from release and this is the main new feature of this year (most other things are more or less polishing of existing features). However, the longer it goes without any information I get feeling that it will only be a FMRTE Lite. SI are usually very good at marketing new things.

When are we going to get some information on the FM IGE? What will be possible to edit and will not be possible to edit? What will be the price?

We're just a week from release and this is the main new feature of this year (most other things are more or less polishing of existing features). However, the longer it goes without any information I get feeling that it will only be a FMRTE Lite. SI are usually very good at marketing new things.

Same feeling. I was quite sure that the editor would be released with FM14 Beta, as it's the best way to convince Fmrte users that the official one will be better. How it could be different if they charge for it.

Yet if it will have less options than Fmrte then I just hope SI won't do anything to affect Fmrte release. It's good to have a possibility of editing almost everything in real time.

I didn't expect it to be released with the BETA but I did expect that we would have some information about the editor by now. All we know is that it will be released and that it will cost extra.

I didn't expect it to be released with the BETA but I did expect that we would have some information about the editor by now. All we know is that it will be released and that it will cost extra.

I didn't know that the editor was going to cost extra.

All I would want it for is to correct the error in the Stockport database where they have been put down as Professional and not Semi-Professional, this stops them been able to get non - contract players. Hopefully SI will address this by release and update the data anyway without me having to use the editor.

How much is the editor costing?

Release day - data isn't final until release, so can't be having people editing beta data then complaining when it doesn't work.

I thought the data was fixed on 10th October - will it then be updated following any issues reported through the Beta for final release on 31st October

I thought the data was fixed on 10th October - will it then be updated following any issues reported through the Beta for final release on 31st October

Any big data changes, possibly manager changes etc usually make it in, sometimes in the form of additional EDT files on release day. You might remember Stephen Carr coming out of retirement a year or two back.

I very much doubt you'll see any changes that are raised in the Data Issues forum where people have complained about Player X being underrated, a clubs kits socks are the wrong colour etc. They'll be for a future data update.

I dont think this is possible. City have "region" settings- not player. Go to region, write all cities to paper, and then just filter players with that COB...

You've just described why we want the regional search for clubs and players.... And you don't need to write it down on paper :D

what does a superbowl like thing look like?

two winners of 2 competitions play like a supercup match but then with more prestige because they will be the champions of the country. and its done after the league. instead of before the next season. i wanted to create that because play-offs doesnt show the winners in the history tab. (sorry for my english i am dutch.)

More advanced editing options:

It’s possible to create an end of season Super Cup

I guess this is what you're looking for, mate. Not sure if this can become your championship game or whatever but you could alter its reputation so that it's greater than league and cup I guess.

Depending on the nature of your supercup you can already do that with the advanced editor - you can for example have the top two teams play a playoff to win the competition, or have the top two teams from two leagues face off for the overall title.

I will definitely buy the in game editor by SI, since i paid for Fmrte last year I had nothing but trouble with the activation, then they seemed to delete all the accounts anyway and i cant log in, and they don't respond to forum messages or emails, so I'm not going to give them any more money if they make it this year.

Forgot to ask this as I was under the impression that it would become possible - but can't see it anywhere.

Is it possible to arrange future transfers with a player exchange? (Of course that means as part of the same deal and not two different future transfers going both ways)

We have any more information on the In Game Editor yet? I messaged Miles on Twitter, said Features and Pricing would be announced before release date, bearing in mind release date is getting very very close! Wondering if the In Game Editor will have the option to edit Kit Colours?

So no replies on social media or on here about this IGE and we're already at launch week.

My guess is that if this IGE does happen (will it?), it won't nearly be as fully featured as FMRTE. Why else wait so long to release ANY details.

And finally editor wise, we suggested earlier in the year that there will be an in-game editor available from the FM14 in-game store – I can now confirm that this is definitely happening, and we’ll do a separate post in the coming weeks to let you know exactly what you can edit using this, and the price. If you already follow me on Twitter you will have seen some of the fun you can have cheating using the in-game editor!

Wait, does that mean you will need to pay for the Editor in FM14? Or is it the Editor to create challenges that you will need to pay for?

Will the Real-Time editor be available for users from Germany via workshop as well? The 2013 database editor worked just fine, just wanted to double-check since you have to pay for it and I'm not sure about paid DLC's for games you usually can't buy over Steam over here.

And if it's not possible to access via Steam, will there be another way?

Edit: Damn, just found out I'm in the wrong topic. All my apologies for that.

Archived