*Official* FM 13 Update 13.2.3 - Non-ME Constructive Discussion & Feedback

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't see this in changelist so I'll post issues I had here with previous patch last night:

1. List of available jobs doesn't show on the "processing" screen when you are unemployed (FMC). Insecure jobs shows on the right panel, but left panel is always blank.

2. Using the FMC unlockable that stops you from being sacked allows me to get relegated to an unplayable lower league. I can take part in cup competitions, but obviously there are no league fixtures.

just wondering did you fix ... the youth intakes reports always being incorrect?

So the changelist says

CHANGE LIST 13.2.3 (ME 1339)

GUI

- Fixed sorting of player training focus columns

- Fixed display of competition news screen

- Fixed potential rating of youth candidates displaying incorrectly

Maybe Kris should put the changelist, or a link, into the OP here too?

"TRANSFERS & CONTRACTS

Fixed DoF repeatedly targeting uninterested staff

Fixed rounding of figures used in clauses

Improved balance of player interest in club vs wages

Improved sale prices of low valued youth players

Fixed club withdrawing loan offer when negotiations are met

Fixed DOF not adhering to maximum amount when adding players to transfer targets

Fixed exploit allowing acceptance of £0 bids

Fixed trigger of wage after international appearance clause

Fixed career games clause including appearances when out on loan

Fixed being able to offer automatic one year contract extension in final season to young players"

No mention of the loan bids coming in for players and the team/s can not afford the agreed price and they keep coming back in for the player/s and constantly do not have the money for the loan.

Has this been addressed but I have missed it somewhere as it is quite annoying.

just wondering did you fix the affliated clubs bug and the youth intakes reports always being incorrect?

No annoyingly the affiliate bug is still there, just started a new game to check

Its a shame as that was acknowledged as a bug before the first update

"TRANSFERS & CONTRACTS

Fixed DOF not adhering to maximum amount when adding players to transfer targets

Fixed being able to offer automatic one year contract extension in final season to young players"

No mention of the loan bids coming in for players and the team/s can not afford the agreed price and they keep coming back in for the player/s and constantly do not have the money for the loan.

All those changes were on the 13.2 update that was released last year, there have been very few (only 8) non-ME changes on this update.

All those changes were on the 13.2 update that was released last year, there have been very few (only 8) non-ME changes on this update.

Ah fair enough.

Was hoping that would be sorted as it is a real pain getting all my young guys out on loan with so many 'fake' offers.

Ah fair enough.

Was hoping that would be sorted as it is a real pain getting all my young guys out on loan with so many 'fake' offers.

You know you can always negotiate down the offered monthly contribution, to something more in line with what you think they can afford.

Ah fair enough.

*off-topic**

Easy solution, don't request a loan fee, getting them 1st team football should be your priority.

You know you can always negotiate down the offered monthly contribution, to something more in line with what you think they can afford.

Not really realistic though,also when it is quite good clubs from the Championship etc that are coming in for them they should be able to afford the fee.

In an ideal world it should only be the teams that can afford the fee.

It is a problem for me as of this moment in the game I have 11 players out on loan and they took me ages to get shipped out because of all the 'fake' offers.

I can't use my DoF as I want the option to recall them if needed,also I can't offer them all for free as even though we are in the Premiership we only have a 5k stadium(a different problem) so I look at these loans to bring in some extra cash.

*off-topic**

Easy solution, don't request a loan fee, getting them 1st team football should be your priority.

See above :)

GENERAL

- Fixed runtime error when viewing other users match in network game

- Fixed rare FMC crash in February 2015

- Fixed rare edited Dutch competition crash

- Fixed rare instance of save not loading with edited db

- Fixed No Transfer Windows achievement/unlockable completion

GUI

Copied from the update sticky, these are the only non-ME changes in this update.

Me and a friend started a new network save, I get disconnected and returned to the title menu with no message or error, after I rejoined 2 minutes later and it did the same to him, even though he is host.

Both updated to the latest patch, no editor data being used

Contract talks still seem a bit naff to me.

Example 1 :- I offered a contract to a player who had no club for God knows how long, he refused to sign because he wanted £2 appearance money!

Example 2 :- I tried to renew a contract with my best centre half, I offered him a much better deal than he was on but he refused to sign and went to a club at the bottom of the league (I'm currently top), his reason for leaving? " Much better prospects"

Example 3 :- Yet another unemployed player turned down a contract, according to his stats he's not had a club all season and I'm now 30 games in to the save, reason? " I couldn't possible sign on those wages "..... OK great, stay unemployed!

Contract talks still seem a bit naff to me.

Example 1 :- I offered a contract to a player who had no club for God knows how long, he refused to sign because he wanted £2 appearance money!

Example 2 :- I tried to renew a contract with my best centre half, I offered him a much better deal than he was on but he refused to sign and went to a club at the bottom of the league (I'm currently top), his reason for leaving? " Much better prospects"

Example 3 :- Yet another unemployed player turned down a contract, according to his stats he's not had a club all season and I'm now 30 games in to the save, reason? " I couldn't possible sign on those wages "..... OK great, stay unemployed!

There weren't any changes to contracts IIRC. There have only been like 8 fixes in this update. I would expect the data update will contain the Non ME fixes, whatever they might be.

There is a thing to fix in ITALY

There is a bug with youth managers....

In the editor there are 2 kind of youth manager U20 manager and U18 manager for Italy

Manager U20 should be the under 20 manager of Primavera (eX Inter Primavera)

Manager u18 in the editot there are many managers of other youth teams...

but in the game this U20 is not considered... so there is as U20 manager one of the u18 managers...(random) not the right one...

the U20 and all other u18 managers are set as Under 20 coach

This bug also with GK coach U18 and u20 are the same

EX: MILAN....in the game

OMAR DANESI U20 manager (in the editor set as u18 manager) PRIMAVERA team

LAZZARINI ALESSANDRO is ok (in the editor and in the game is U20 assistant manager)

Aldo Dolcetti u20 coach (in the editor is u20 manager)

+Fiorin,Galbiati u20 coach (in the editor are U18 managers)

Stefano Nava u20 coach (in the editor is u18 coach)

Marco Merlo is ok (in the editr and in the game is u20 coach)

Beniamino Abate is ok (in the editor and in the game is u20 gk coach)

Davide Pinato,William Vecchi are u20 gk coach (but in the editor they are u18 gk coach)

I play in france, and it's hard to sign new contact to players, even young.

They ask for crazy wage. Some players are earning 30K and ask for ~80k€ or more, some young ask for 30k€, and my young goalkeeper who earn actually 1k€ ask me... 105k€.

more years pass, more big wage they want for sign new contract.

Sorry for my english. :thup:

"TRANSFERS & CONTRACTS

I started a new save and this problem is still there so, presumably, it hasn't been addressed yet.

GENERAL

- Fixed runtime error when viewing other users match in network game

- Fixed rare FMC crash in February 2015

- Fixed rare edited Dutch competition crash

- Fixed rare instance of save not loading with edited db

- Fixed No Transfer Windows achievement/unlockable completion

GUI

These are the only changes so far.

"TRANSFERS & CONTRACTS

I have experienced this several times whereby a club (sometimes the same club twice) will offer a loan fee for my player only to pull out due to limited funds once everything has been agreed. My other gripe though is the absurd amount of money some clubs are willing to pay to loan a fringe/youth player from my club. Example, I signed a German 19yo Striker who is on 2k pw wages with a value of 200k. I had Championship clubs offering £120k a month loan fee to take him for a whole season. Naturally I accepted and the deal went through but that is a ridiculous offer. This type of offer has happened several times now for young, low valued players.

I have just started playing as Manager of Australia but have very quickly realised that FM13 already has them out of contention for 2014 World Cup. The reality is that Australia is still very much alive and still in group playoffs for World Cup qualification. Can that be fixed in any way?

A real issue that needs looking at still. Back up goalkeepers. If you get in a reasonably decent back up keeper and even sign him as a back up he constantly wants to go out on loan or have first team football. It's very difficult to have a reserve keeper because they are always moaning!!!

I have just started playing as Manager of Australia but have very quickly realised that FM13 already has them out of contention for 2014 World Cup. The reality is that Australia is still very much alive and still in group playoffs for World Cup qualification. Can that be fixed in any way?

What start date did you choose? I just quickly fired up a game with the Australian start date of August 2012, and Australia were still in contention, with only three group games played.

edit: Using the Brazilian start date of December 2011 lets you start in the previous group stage, giving you full control in the group playoff stage.

What start date did you choose? I just quickly fired up a game with the Australian start date of August 2012, and Australia were still in contention, with only three group games played.

edit: Using the Brazilian start date of December 2011 lets you start in the previous group stage, giving you full control in the group playoff stage.

I started 8 August 2012 and it shows that Australia only qualified 3rd in a group including Saudi Arabia, Iran Thailand in February 2012 and was therefore no longer in contention. I am up to date with the latest patch so I'm not sure where to go.

I started 8 August 2012 and it shows that Australia only qualified 3rd in a group including Saudi Arabia, Iran Thailand in February 2012 and was therefore no longer in contention. I am up to date with the latest patch so I'm not sure where to go.

Reload a few times, it's not the same with every new game started.

OK - that seems to have done the trick however it doesnt accurately reflect the qualifying group that Australia is currently in. However I can live with that. Is this a random thing?. The first time I tried, I attempted to be both a club and national manager. I would have thought that game results pre game launch might have been up to date.

The scouting assignments keep resetting every season round ,even when I have changed the responsibility of them being on me and not the head scout. I thought this would have been reported plenty of times by now.

Can't find any bug reports for it.

Can't find any bug reports for it.

Really? I was almost sure that someone would be also annoyed by it and that it would be obvious enough that it must have been reported by now.I'm almost certain that I've seen a couple complains about it in the GD,I guess noone bothered going as far as the bugs forums.Silly me I guess. :rolleyes:

Me and a friend started a new network save, I get disconnected and returned to the title menu with no message or error, after I rejoined 2 minutes later and it did the same to him, even though he is host.

Both updated to the latest patch, no editor data being used

also getting the dame since day 1 thought it was my lap top glad you have mentioned this .as when ever i join a a game after about every 30 minites it goes back to the main screen ,thought the host was booting me or soming !!!

Archived