Diego_Werderdona

Funny Screenshots Thread

5,415 posts in this topic

Kids are supposed to be able to play the game too so it's probably not a good idea with too much blood and stuff ;)

Perhaps not the blood bit, but put a helmets like Petr Cech (not sure what is dose that thing actually called) :-)

Theres an awful lot of German Benders.

Im sure I had a british bender, I had one in my game aswell!

Haha clearly a bug. Guess Alfaro is still a Sevilla player in his own mind :p
One of my players needs to see a shrink, he gets upset at me for signing a player i've never even heard of, let alone bought!

fm01au0.th.jpgthpix.gif

fm02hb6.th.jpgthpix.gif

He gets upset beacause he plays the same position not cause " never even heard of him"

Too young to be bald?

htb2c6.jpg

Is that a tall regen, oh yeah he is a keeper, and to be fair quite small

Poor lad, not even a tiny bit of hair on that head, poor lad

One penalty kick, TWO penalty misses...

doublepenaltymiss.jpg

I thought it was just me who had this, basically this happened the other day. I had one penalty - it got saved. On shooting the rebound he got fouled again and I was awarded another penalty. It got saved again, but luckily he scored the rebound.

chernomorevschalkesplitok0.png

lol someone clearly needs penalty practice.... and its never too early to go bald... steve stone was almost there at the age of around 24... mind you playin for forest, im not surprised tbf

hahahah thats brilliant.

Can just see it now, manager screaming from the sidelines...

"MARK THE MAN MARK DE MAN" !!!

I actually thought that, thats what i thought when i saw his 1st name was "A"

ive got thousands of these, will see if i get round to uploading them soon. The word play ones are always good - including the classic from, I believe, CM 03-04, when Crystal Palace wanted the Man Utd youngster for a season:

"Eagles want Eagles on loan"

Classic stuff!!

ive got thousands of these, will see if i get round to uploading them soon. The word play ones are always good - including the classic from, I believe, CM 03-04, when Crystal Palace wanted the Man Utd youngster for a season:

"Eagles want Eagles on loan"

Classic stuff!!

In FM2007 I also had "Mancini chases Mancini" when Inter wanted to sign him :D

My cousin said that for some reason as manager of England he got entered into and won the Copa America, when i'm on my comp i'll get him to send me a screen shot. that happened to anyone else. (what years are they held in?)

My cousin said that for some reason as manager of England he got entered into and won the Copa America, when i'm on my comp i'll get him to send me a screen shot. that happened to anyone else. (what years are they held in?)

It's a known bug.

Because there are only 10 nations in South America, and there are 12 teams competing in the Copa America, two teams from outside of South America are invited. IRL it's Mexico and then another Spanish-speaking nation in Central America (Japan were invited once but that was a special case). Sometimes the game ****s up and weird nations like England get invited.

And IIRC it's held every two years, 2007, 2009 etc., but I could be wrong.

i've never had a points dedcution before, in what circumstances do they deduct?

entering administration

It's a known bug.

Because there are only 10 nations in South America, and there are 12 teams competing in the Copa America, two teams from outside of South America are invited. IRL it's Mexico and then another Spanish-speaking nation in Central America (Japan were invited once but that was a special case). Sometimes the game ****s up and weird nations like England get invited.

And IIRC it's held every two years, 2007, 2009 etc., but I could be wrong.

Thats a strange system!

USA have been invited a few times if I remember rightly.

not that funny really, ive only ever seen an overhead kick scored once, would have been good to see on 3D or in real life

abcvassureportqs6.th.png

Samba, what a player! Surely you can make a record out of that, highest scoring games in one day?

In FM2007 I also had "Mancini chases Mancini" when Inter wanted to sign him :D

I had Philippe Brunel playing for my Ipswich side, which resulted in the unforgettable commentary line "Brunel the architect"...

Don't know if anyone else has noticed this but Beckham seems to have taken up a new career in retail

beckham1xr2.th.pngthpix.gif