[FM21][MOD] Match Screens Mod

michaeltmurrayuk

Fantastic work! Great to be able to drop these in for match day!

One 'is it just me' check - when making a substitution in Player Ratings panel, the starting player remains in the same location (now listed as S3 or whatever slot I replaced with) and the replacement is now listed with position (eg. MCL) but in the original slot down amongst the substitutes? 

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i completely missing the option to show formations vertically, so that Gk is at bottom and Strikers at top?

I've tried all 3 options (home formation, away formation, both horizontal, both vertical) and all are right to left.

Edit: ah got it, right click it for the option!

Edited by Siven

4 hours ago, bahmet said:

Panel dimensions are not saved. It is constantly dumped.

Hmm, this was also a problem in FM19 i think, when i last used match mod. Kinda discouraged me to try it again, since i hate having to readjust everything every match :(.

Thank you so much for this mod!

I have included the kits on Match Incidents and increased the size to 130x130 to make it bigger. However, the logo is also big and it's make the panel bigger than it should, as you can se below there's an empty space:

image.thumb.png.b4ec0c3d0468fbd8fd6e1e9c57811a77.png

How can I make the logo smaller (I mean, having the same size of the ticket so that specific part is smaller)

Thanks!

1 hour ago, d3niz said:

I have included the kits on Match Incidents and increased the size to 130x130 to make it bigger. However, the logo is also big and it's make the panel bigger than it should, as you can se below there's an empty space:

How can I make the logo smaller (I mean, having the same size of the ticket so that specific part is smaller)

in the match incidents small ibh file

<!-- Logo & Kit container, controls the height/width-->

where you changed to 130x130 you need to change the rest of the file accordingly as well

Excellent work as always Michael. I do have one request though. When a player is substituted he remains in the onfield 11 and the sub stays in the sub section rather than swapping out with the onfield player being substituted. For me it makes the screen look confusing and untidy. The default skin shows this correctly, so I'm confused as to why you changed it. I've looked at a few files where it says about players staying in the subs section but nothing I tried could rectify it. I'd like some guidance please.  

10 minutes ago, bartdude said:

Excellent work as always Michael. I do have one request though. When a player is substituted he remains in the onfield 11 and the sub stays in the sub section rather than swapping out with the onfield player being substituted. For me it makes the screen look confusing and untidy. The default skin shows this correctly, so I'm confused as to why you changed it. I've looked at a few files where it says about players staying in the subs section but nothing I tried could rectify it. I'd like some guidance please.  

Check in what of the IBH panels that happens (1 through 8) and change "match team stats bottom" to "top" that'll bring the subs up

On 23/12/2020 at 00:43, beanos36 said:

Thanks for the hard work as per usual @michaeltmurrayuk ., these panels make the experience far better.  Just a quick question, (no big deal if it cant be done). Is there a way of making the panels a bit more transparent? Also is there a way of making the overview screen(on the right of the pic) fit the whole page and maybe hide the panel on the left. (I've included a screenshot. Thanks :) 

Screenshot 2020-12-23 at 00.40.17.png

To make the boxes more transparent in the match touchline tablet panel xml file locate this line:

<container class="main_transparent_box" id="TbLt" appearance="boxes/custom/match/dugout/paper">

And either change the appearance part to link to a graphic with the level of transparency you want, or you can browse to that location within your skin and edit those graphics (if they aren't present you'll need to extract them from the game files and copy them over before editing them).

To increase the width of the panel (and/or hide the left panel) follow the advanced instructions in the opening posts.

On 23/12/2020 at 08:01, Titou said:

It's incredible how these little things really like to reset themselves (size and selector). But i believe it is not due to the mod, as team home page behaves the same every time we come back from preferences (but as it gets fixed next restart, let's hope it is the same for ibh panels)

Anyways, thanks a lot, we now have an easy acces to detailed team stats

If the Home Page panels are resetting themselves this is an option you can change in the preferences menu found under Advanced -> Interface -> Untick Automatically Override Custom Panels?

The Match panels shouldn't be resetting size or selector - outside of the shot map one as that is a game issue (default ones follow H/A instead of Human/AI).

For people having problems with resetting panels;

- What Resolution are you using?

- Which Panels have the problem (Notable Events, Tablet, Half-Time, Full-Time, Post-Match?)

- Which view within the selector panel is causing the problem as it may ben an issue with the view (e.g. had to remove the your side shot map panel as that one was resetting to another panel, similar if you have the table panel selected and go from a league match to cup and back the game may reset that view due to it not being selectable for a cup but it won't always switch back correctly).

On 23/12/2020 at 12:31, dadou004 said:

IF I only want to change match in between highlights, Which files o keep ????

If you just want the highlights panel changes then you can safely delete the match mid match review panel and match full time review panel xml files. (You don't need to bother removing the individual view panels as they all use custom files so will be ignored without those two files).

You can also remove the match tactics with embedded section tabs panel if you want the padding back on the tactics screen.

On 22/12/2020 at 23:27, Dagenham_Dave said:

Sorry to sound a bit dim, but I've downloaded the file, and your instructions say to put the panels file into the skin folder. There's already a panels folder in there with loads more files for other areas of the game, if I overwrite that folder, will it not delete all the other files? 

This sounded simpler to explain in my head :lol:

As long as your custom skin doesn't contain any of the same files then it's not a problem as it won't delete the other files. If it does ask to overwrite some of the skins files then you'll need to check what the skin has changed as it may have made it's own changes to these files and you'd need to decide which versions you wanted.

On 23/12/2020 at 13:02, dadou004 said:

what Can I do for the left tab

image.thumb.png.e897a532e80a026bd23e191d07623f3c.png

You may need to check with the skin maker as it looks like they might have changed the selector graphics so the drop-down menu is being cut off.

Otherwise you can follow the advanced instructions in the OP and adjust the width of the Notable Events Panel.

On 23/12/2020 at 16:34, AtlasFR said:

Thank you a lot @michaeltmurrayuk for this, I was talking about it a few days ago, I like this kind of coincidence! :D

I just have a quick question: the attached image is from your first post, do you think it is possible to change the text color to purple on this panel? Purpleon purple, it's not the most readable thing in the world! ^^'

(besides, your project reassures me that it is impossible to see the Sharpness Icon and the Mistakes Data in the Player Ratings in this FM21 unfortunately... too bad, but at least it's clear and clean!)

leu.PNG

The purple should be controlled by match goal update colour declared in the settings file for your skin - if you are using the default skin you'll need to switch over to the Base Skin to change.

On 23/12/2020 at 16:53, giglet13 said:

Fantastic work! Great to be able to drop these in for match day!

One 'is it just me' check - when making a substitution in Player Ratings panel, the starting player remains in the same location (now listed as S3 or whatever slot I replaced with) and the replacement is now listed with position (eg. MCL) but in the original slot down amongst the substitutes? 

@bartdude There are two versions of the ratings panels - the [Team Name] Stats one will keep the subs on the bench (bottom file) whilst the [Team Name] Body Language one will move them onto the pitch (top file).

So you can select which of those options you prefer in game.

For the Dual Player Ratings panel it uses the bottom files by default, if you want the subs moved to the pitch then in the match both team stats ibh xml file locate the two instances of this code near the bottom of the file:

file="match/match team stats full bottom"

And change it to read;

file="match/match team stats full top"

23 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

Is there a way to replicate the effect of the green particles in the place where the yellow ones are? What I want is for that place to take on the colors of the clubs (background primary ,text secondary)

spacer.png

Green is controlled by match incidents right/left pmr and yellow is controlled by match incidents small ibh file - if you look at the code in the pmr file you should be able to use that to adjust the ibh code.

On 23/12/2020 at 17:18, Karlo said:

This is incredible  :):applause:

The only problem I have is when I click on General info in the Player ratings section, it switches back to Basic Info when something happens in the game.

That'll be a game issue, however you can change the default view by editing the various match team stats xml files, locate this bit of code:

<flags id="default_view" value="msvw" />

And change the value bit to match the id of the view you want to be default - gnIn is the id for the General View others are listed in the record id line for each view further down the file.

20 hours ago, iGoldenBen said:

Hi, is there any way to insert a heat map tab?

I noticed they were on the screenshots, and seen some content creators with them, but can't see them on any of the tabs.

Thanks 

Heat Map can be accessed from the Tactics Screen - Click the analysis button and it will show up.

I'll see about adding a dedicated Heat Map view with an update.

I'm totally clueless about skinning, so apologies if I'm asking an impossible question or a question that was answered, like, two days after the game came out.

image.png.59c33a13e03def6a8c536c692df99e7f.png

Any way to add the player faces back to the goal/yellow card/red card popup? I absolutely hate the way it is

2 hours ago, kingjericho said:

Also, how to align the goalscorer name to the left?

image.png.c32aae9d8e60f1e8a64c85a66c118bc8.png

You'll need to edit the match incidents small ibh xml file - The incidents are controlled by the table at the bottom (one with id="miit")

First change the layout from "80,40,-1" to "40,-1" as you don't want the first column any more.

Then in the record index lines below delete the <record index="0" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical" /> line.

Then update the index values for the remaining two columns - change index="1" to index="0" and index="2" to index="1" (there are two lines for each index).

This should then shift the icon/text over to the left side.

3 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

To make the boxes more transparent in the match touchline tablet panel xml file locate this line:

<container class="main_transparent_box" id="TbLt" appearance="boxes/custom/match/dugout/paper">

And either change the appearance part to link to a graphic with the level of transparency you want, or you can browse to that location within your skin and edit those graphics (if they aren't present you'll need to extract them from the game files and copy them over before editing them).

To increase the width of the panel (and/or hide the left panel) follow the advanced instructions in the opening posts.

Apologies, I literally cant find the dugout folder in any of the skins I have downloaded. The boxes folder on the skins I have are within the graphics folder, then I can find custom, match but there is no dugout folder? Any ideas or is it different on a MacBook? ta. No folders are hidden as well.

I can see the line in the match touchline tablet panel like you said though

thanks

41 minutes ago, beanos36 said:

Apologies, I literally cant find the dugout folder in any of the skins I have downloaded. The boxes folder on the skins I have are within the graphics folder, then I can find custom, match but there is no dugout folder? Any ideas or is it different on a MacBook? ta. No folders are hidden as well.

I can see the line in the match touchline tablet panel like you said though

thanks

You'll need to extract it from the default game files - it's within the sitoolkit fmf file and then inside the fm-widgets skin at the above location.

The other option if you don't really mind about the graphic shape is to download the base skin and then take the graphic with the level of transparency you want from the graphics\boxes\custom\background folder for the base skin and copy it into the graphics/boxes/custom/match/dugout folder for your skin (creating those folders if they don't exist) then rename the graphic paper make a copy and rename the copy paper@2x

43 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

You'll need to extract it from the default game files - it's within the sitoolkit fmf file and then inside the fm-widgets skin at the above location.

The other option if you don't really mind about the graphic shape is to download the base skin and then take the graphic with the level of transparency you want from the graphics\boxes\custom\background folder for the base skin and copy it into the graphics/boxes/custom/match/dugout folder for your skin (creating those folders if they don't exist) then rename the graphic paper make a copy and rename the copy paper@2x

Thanks, I tried the other option you mentioned and I chose to rename the 70.png file to paper.png and paper@2x.png but when I cleared cache and reloaded the screen it changed the panel to this (screenshots included), thanks again

Screenshot 2020-12-24 at 22.48.56.png

Screenshot 2020-12-24 at 22.50.56.png

@beanos36 looks like you'll need to copy the paper xml file over as well as the dugout file has different settings for splitting up the graphic, when you copy over the xml file you may need to open it up and lower the image_borders values if you find the content is inset too far from the panel edges.

31 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

@beanos36 looks like you'll need to copy the paper xml file over as well as the dugout file has different settings for splitting up the graphic, when you copy over the xml file you may need to open it up and lower the image_borders values if you find the content is inset too far from the panel edges.

Thanks for replying again. Tried it but still does the same thing. Might be something to do with the skin then. Thanks for trying though, don't want to bother anymore of your time as it's Christmas Day now :)

En 24/12/2020 a las 12:12, d3niz dijo:

image.thumb.png.b4ec0c3d0468fbd8fd6e1e9c57811a77.png

Thanks!

Hi, can you share that mod please? or tell how you manage to put 4-6 slots instead of 8 ???

Also... is there a way to change purple text of the teams name to white??

image.png.c32aae9d8e60f1e8a64c85a66c118bc8.png

Edited by ucdark

283 / 5000
Good night, guys. Could someone help me with information? I was wondering how I could put it that way with the shields and the full name, instead of the "original" as it comes. The original the name comes "cut" and does not appear the colors or the logo. If anyone can help me, I am grateful.

3bf661a46abdbcc6d5b8dce5e1fccefb.thumb.jpg.425c4658e3c3527f5120b1b07b15debf.jpg

Hi,

Could someone help me to solve this issue? On the first foto when match start and waiting for some action there are all panel on, Ok. Then at the second foto during the match action there are the first panel on the left is always there, what is the solution, this happens in every skins i used, can be some settings preference?

Thanx in advance and Happy Holidays.

S1.jpg

S2.jpg

Could someone help me please? I'm trying to stretch the touchline tablet to as far as it will go to the left. My laptop screen resolution is 1920 x 1080. I have followed the instructions in the 1st post but whenever I change the values it either doesn't stretch the panels any further or makes them very narrow. I'm confused what I'm doing wrong.

info between highl.png

@ucdark To change the amount of panels you just need to drag the dividers to the side/bottom to collapse the extra panels you don't want.

To change the team names and scores text colour you need to edit the match incidents small ibh xml file, locate the line that looks like this:

<widget class="text" id="mitn" col="1" row="0" height="80" font="fonts/title" />

And add a colour="XXX" bit to the line, for example if you just want it to use the standard text colour (white) add colour="text" like so;

<widget class="text" id="mitn" col="1" row="0" height="80" font="fonts/title" colour="text" />

If you want to recolour the score then also do the same change to this line in the file;

<widget class="text" id="mits" col="2" row="0" font="fonts/title">

If you want to do the same for the Match Overview panel then you need to edit the match incidents left ibh and match incidents right ibh xml files - and again locate the code for the team names, and scores and add the colour bit to the line.

22 hours ago, GOODNAME said:

There is any way to only change the match sttatistics to "match bar sttatistics" ? 

If you are using the default panel then you'll need to extract the match touchline tablet slot xml file from panels\match folder found within the panels fmf file.

In that file locate the section of code for the match_stats_panel and change the file path part of the widget code to instead point to the match/match stats file as that is the one with the bars (and customize option).

(For people using the full mod you just need to select the Match Stats (Bars) option from the drop-down menu).

@edukgama There is a separate thread in the forum with details on how to get the modified scoreboard it's not part of this mod.

@begoodpam Clicking the score part of the scoreboard should hide the left side panel, if it doesn't you'll need to check the thread for where you got the scoreboard from as they may have accidentally removed the code from the bottom of the file that enables the show/hide status of that panel.

@Fletchdt If you are playing at 1920x1080 then you don't need to edit the file you can resize the panel in game by dragging the side of it to expand it. Though are you using full screen or windowed mode with a smaller window as from your screenshot it doesn't look like the game/OS is treating you as using full 1920x1080 so in that case your resolution likely falls into the middle values rather than the large values so you'll need to edit the middle section (for resolution 1360 - 1920) but play around with the values until they fit as you aren't using a standard resolution.

3 minutos atrás, michaeltmurrayuk disse:

@begoodpam Clicking the score part of the scoreboard should hide the left side panel, if it doesn't you'll need to check the thread for where you got the scoreboard from as they may have accidentally removed the code from the bottom of the file that enables the show/hide status of that panel.

Solved, so simple thanx Michael.