[FM21][MOD] Match Screens Mod

michaeltmurrayuk

@Obaaa Thanks for them couple of things to try to see if we can narrow down the exact issue;

1. in the match touchline tablet slot ftr file near the top try changing this bit of code:

default_item="prmC"

You want to change the prmC bit to one of the other ids (such as bmin) - as the prmC id is the visualizer that I removed from that screen as it doesn't work there so it's possible the game is crashing when trying and failing to find that panel.

2. If that doesn't work does changing the action zone and focus panels to something else (and whatever hidden panel you have bottom left) still cause the game to crash?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Pedrochapps said:

@michaeltmurrayuk is it possible to get the other match info on the left panel. I found that to be a bit better for me as i can see  the goals and click on it if i want a replay

If you mean the default incidents panel (where they are in a list) then unfortunately not really as when I tried it the game wouldn't populate that data if it was within the selector panel so you'd need to revert back the left panel to it's default state losing the two selector panels.

18 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

If you mean the default incidents panel (where they are in a list) then unfortunately not really as when I tried it the game wouldn't populate that data if it was within the selector panel so you'd need to revert back the left panel to it's default state losing the two selector panels.

I could live with that, what do i need to remove ?

23 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

@Obaaa Thanks for them couple of things to try to see if we can narrow down the exact issue;

1. in the match touchline tablet slot ftr file near the top try changing this bit of code:

default_item="prmC"

You want to change the prmC bit to one of the other ids (such as bmin) - as the prmC id is the visualizer that I removed from that screen as it doesn't work there so it's possible the game is crashing when trying and failing to find that panel.

2. If that doesn't work does changing the action zone and focus panels to something else (and whatever hidden panel you have bottom left) still cause the game to crash?

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately 1. didn't work. I changed the match touchline tablet slot ftr to this but it still caused a crash:

1466813591_Screenshot2021-01-05at18_36_05.png.29b1f673ac4141a623cc3b64f0be0fa8.png

However, doing what you suggested in 2. and changing my panels to this didn't cause a Ligue 1 non full-detail match to crash:

400313232_Screenshot2021-01-05at18_42_18.thumb.png.479adfca519c03979e73f5b6b11185f9.png

1270750721_Screenshot2021-01-05at18_48_05.thumb.png.a9d25588a55d6141acb20083f434322f.png

And if you select the dropdown to change for instance Rennes Stats, only these are available:

1934873162_Screenshot2021-01-05at18_49_21.png.279f473a80007af50d29e99b22f84280.png

Notice no focus of attacks/action zones.

@Obaaa It's good that we have found the issue, though I have no idea why those two panels are causing the game to crash as I haven't edited those files and they are part of the default skin as well (and on Windows they just don't populate the data rather than crash the game) - so I'll see about disabling those options with an update (most likely some time next week as a couple of other tweaks to make as well), though if you do want to access those panels you can do so via the Post-Match Report panel and click the Analytics Data button to get the default popup that has the action zones and focus panels.

Also let me know if the Report panel causes the game to crash also as looks like that is a Full-Detail only panel as well.

18 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

@Obaaa It's good that we have found the issue, though I have no idea why those two panels are causing the game to crash as I haven't edited those files and they are part of the default skin as well (and on Windows they just don't populate the data rather than crash the game) - so I'll see about disabling those options with an update (most likely some time next week as a couple of other tweaks to make as well), though if you do want to access those panels you can do so via the Post-Match Report panel and click the Analytics Data button to get the default popup that has the action zones and focus panels.

Also let me know if the Report panel causes the game to crash also as looks like that is a Full-Detail only panel as well.

Thanks for your help Michael, much appreciated and look forward to the update. One other thing from the screenshots above that I might add is whether it is possible to have the away team (Nice and West Ham) to display on the formation panel (bottom right) with the colours they used on that match day rather than home kit colours?

I will let you know if any other crashes.

And further to the above, not sure why the Liverpool kit doesn't show? It works on other screens.

Edited by Obaaa

32 minutes ago, Pedrochapps said:

I could live with that, what do i need to remove ?

In the match in between highlights panel file locate this code:

<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="match/match touchline tablet panel nep" id="Tnep" >
<record id="object_property">
<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
</record>
</container>

And replace it with:

<widget class="match_notable_events_panel">

<animation class="fade_animation" start_value="0" end_value="1" duration="0.5" delay="1.6" end_mode="hold_end" />
<animation class="fade_animation" start_value="0" end_value="1" duration="0.5" delay="0.4" end_mode="hold_end" trigger_id="hidden" trigger_start="false" trigger_end="true" />

<record id="object_property">
<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
</record>
</widget>

And that should set the left MNE panel back to it's default status.

If you still want the expanded match stats rather than the short default ones, in the match notable events panel (which you'll need to extract from the game files) you can change the linked match stats file from match stats overview to either match stats floating (customize option) or match stats (bar charts option) if you want.

21 minutes ago, danigood said:

Hi

Unbelievable work, is there any way of adjusting the scoreboard score, and more importantly the Commentary?

Thanks

If you mean the scoreboard at the top of the screen then this thread might interest you:

Not sure about commentary, but I’m sure there will be something somewhere on it ...

Am I right in thinking the Assistant Manager Feedback panel isnt in the default skin (I'm not talking advice panel? 

Thank for adding the Advice below the Match Stats as I play Full Match so never got to see the Dugout .

Is there any other information available in this skin that isnt available in the default skin? I'd like no know as I'd like to avoid looking at that information.  The assistant advice and feedback are the main winners for me with this fantastic skin.

Thought I would ask in here seeing as how it is these mods that I am using. On the panels where the kits show during the match, the kit of the team that I am managing doesn't show, but the kit for the opposition does. Do you have any idea what could be causing this? The kits show fine on the club overview screen.

image.png.61e128c4a625c870955f4f2ba1d0f25e.png

image.png.6b04fd1b2de38fbeb19f14168e0d44cf.png

21 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Thought I would ask in here seeing as how it is these mods that I am using. On the panels where the kits show during the match, the kit of the team that I am managing doesn't show, but the kit for the opposition does. Do you have any idea what could be causing this? The kits show fine on the club overview screen.

image.png.61e128c4a625c870955f4f2ba1d0f25e.png

image.png.6b04fd1b2de38fbeb19f14168e0d44cf.png

I think Liverpool have kits specific to competitions listed so it causes this. I’ve found it when using 3D kits. If you have in game editor you can remove the variants for different competitions and leave the main one only and should work for the next game. 

For the Liverpool kit not showing most likely they have a comp. specific kit set and the game doesn't support the showing of custom/licensed kits in matches were a comp. specific is set, you can only fix this by removing the comp kits with either the pre-game editor (for new saves) or IGE (for existing saves).

For the Away team kits being wrong when checking out a Past Match, looks like that's a game issue so nothing I can do about that.

@francis#17 Match Story isn't normally available during highlights, whilst everything listed after the Player Ratings option aren't default options in FM21 instead by default it's only available as part of the dugout panel and is context specific.

Hi @michaeltmurrayuk

If you've already helped with the below image, could you please direct me to the post that I need to look at rather than make you answer it again.

I'm using Keysie Rensie's skin and have pasted in the in match screens that you've created into the skin folder, but I'm using 85% zoom and so it looks like the below. How can I fix the issue? I've extended the left hand-side of the visual as far as I'm able. I'm guessing I need to tweak the settings on the match in between highlights panel xml? I've zero idea what I'm doing with that though as although I'm running 1920x1080, I suspect the zoom interferes with your mod?

Equally, I have an issue with the bottom left - the league table keeps popping up overlapping the assistant manager's feedback. I've added another image to show this.image.thumb.png.ec2a05ec054c1ea292d76f3bb2a7f2b1.png

image.thumb.png.36fdc3eec8fd69e130317082909d178f.png

Edited by cmason84

@cmason84 To edit the width of the Touchline Tablet see this post:

As you are using a zoom mode you might need to play around with the numbers until you get something that fits your screen - You can try changing the three 1010 values which are normally for resolutions between 1360-1920 to 1560 which is the value for 1920+ to see if that adjusts the max. width and if so then just tweak the numbers further to suit your resolution, unfortunately you'll just need to do it via trial and error (also if you set those values above 1560 you may also need to increase the large values to match as that code will limit the max. size of the panel).

If changing the middle values doesn't work then you are still controlled by the three 1560 values so increasing them should increase the max. allowed width and again you'll need to experiment with the values until you get something that works for you.

For the league table appearing over the feedback panel this generally happens when the game loses tract of whether you are the home or away team or if you have reloaded the skin during a match as sometimes that will result in the game getting confused over what are valid views. Should be able to fix in a match by selecting a neutral option such as the Overview option letting the highlight play out and then select the feedback panel for the next highlight. If that doesn't work you may need to delete your Preferences & Cache folder (export any custom views first and if you are on a MAC be careful with what you delete as I think MAC now puts your save games/skins/graphics in that area):

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015199257-How-to-remove-my-Preferences-and-or-Caches-Folder#text

I'm currently in July 2021 and the European Championship U19 ended. I wanted to check the details of the final match as I'm playing in Sweden and Sweden youth national team won the final with one my player.

I tried to enter the post match screen 3 times with my custom skin and these match screens - all attempts ended with the crash dump.

I was able to enter the post match screen when I switched back to the default skin or to my custom skin without the match screens.

I'm not sure what can cause that.

This is one of them but I don't think it will help you in some way.

ba4678be-a3c5-4972-b151-5ce01eedfa55.dmp

Skin.JPG.57de6d643fcaf1520f9bfdac041381d6.JPG

@michaeltmurrayuk, thanks a lot for such mods, they bring the game to another level. I have a few questions if you could help, please:

1- How can I remove the transparency of such panels/columns? I would like to set a solid black (or some solid shade of gray)  colour where indicates "1".

2- On "2" is it possible to hide the pitch image behind the panels and change it to a solid background there? 

3- On "3" is it possible to change that purple on the bench to another colour, E.g. black/grey?

4- On "4", how can I expand that column in order for it to fill that empty space between the other on the right hand side?

Once again, thanks for your work and assistance.

Edited by lugui

On 22/01/2021 at 22:28, keysi said:

I'm currently in July 2021 and the European Championship U19 ended. I wanted to check the details of the final match as I'm playing in Sweden and Sweden youth national team won the final with one my player.

I tried to enter the post match screen 3 times with my custom skin and these match screens - all attempts ended with the crash dump.

I was able to enter the post match screen when I switched back to the default skin or to my custom skin without the match screens.

ba4678be-a3c5-4972-b151-5ce01eedfa55.dmp 647.23 kB · 6 downloads

If you are using a Mac then it seems to be an issue with the game trying to access the Focus of Attacks, Action Zones or Report screens when viewing a match that doesn't have full details available - on PC those panels just don't appear or don't populate on Macs however they cause the game to crash.

4 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

If you are using a Mac then it seems to be an issue with the game trying to access the Focus of Attacks, Action Zones or Report screens when viewing a match that doesn't have full details available - on PC those panels just don't appear or don't populate on Macs however they cause the game to crash.

Thanks, Michael, I'm on Windows, I'm not using Mac.

Just talked about the same issue with someone who uses Mac and it happens to him so will pass the info to him.

On 24/01/2021 at 19:10, lugui said:

Skin.JPG.57de6d643fcaf1520f9bfdac041381d6.JPG

@michaeltmurrayuk, thanks a lot for such mods, they bring the game to another level. I have a few questions if you could help, please:

1- How can I remove the transparency of such panels/columns? I would like to set a solid black (or some solid shade of gray)  colour where indicates "1".

2- On "2" is it possible to hide the pitch image behind the panels and change it to a solid background there? 

3- On "3" is it possible to change that purple on the bench to another colour, E.g. black/grey?

4- On "4", how can I expand that column in order for it to fill that empty space between the other on the right hand side?

Once again, thanks for your work and assistance.

1. Left side graphic is controlled by the match in between highlights panel file locate this line: <container class="main_transparent_box" appearance="boxes/custom/match/timeline stats/paper" red_replacement="bg">

For the Main Tablet panels you need match touchline tablet panel file and this line: <container class="main_transparent_box" id="TbLt" appearance="boxes/custom/match/dugout/paper">

In both of those lines change the appearance bit to point to a graphic that has the level of transparency you want (or you can extract and edit those files directly).

2. You can hide the pitch but it will be hidden all the time you cannot just hide it for when there are no highlights, there is another on the forum with details on how to adapt an old mod to do this if you don't use the highlights.

3. Colour there is controlled either by the match players bar widget xml file found in the panels\match folder or the paper xml file found in sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\boxes\custom\match\card - As you are using a custom skin it depends on what the skinner has changed with that panel.

4. Instructions on the first page on how to adjust the width of the panels.

2 horas atrás, michaeltmurrayuk disse:

1. Left side graphic is controlled by the match in between highlights panel file locate this line: <container class="main_transparent_box" appearance="boxes/custom/match/timeline stats/paper" red_replacement="bg">

For the Main Tablet panels you need match touchline tablet panel file and this line: <container class="main_transparent_box" id="TbLt" appearance="boxes/custom/match/dugout/paper">

In both of those lines change the appearance bit to point to a graphic that has the level of transparency you want (or you can extract and edit those files directly).

2. You can hide the pitch but it will be hidden all the time you cannot just hide it for when there are no highlights, there is another on the forum with details on how to adapt an old mod to do this if you don't use the highlights.

3. Colour there is controlled either by the match players bar widget xml file found in the panels\match folder or the paper xml file found in sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\boxes\custom\match\card - As you are using a custom skin it depends on what the skinner has changed with that panel.

4. Instructions on the first page on how to adjust the width of the panels.

@michaeltmurrayuk, cant thank you enough! Managed to get pretty much everything you suggested. Just the final touches, if you may, please:

1- I had a lot ot trouble trying to configure the Notable Event on the left corner, as sugested on first page. So I kinda gave up and gave it a 0 value and decided to work only with the width of the Touchline Tablet, which works for me. Altouhgh, still cant get rid of that final gap on the left, even following the instructions. Is there anything else to edit on the code so I can have the Touchline Tablet panels across the screen? 

<panel>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
    <!-- these are defaults tablet sizes-->
    <integer id="TbWs" value="650"/>    <!-- 0 - 1360 -->
    <integer id="TbWm" value="1312"/>    <!-- 1360 - 1920 -->
    <integer id="TbWl" value="1560"/>    <!-- 1920 up -->
(...)

<!-- Notable Events, Match stats -->
            <container width="0">
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

(....)

<!-- Touchline Tablet -->
        <container>    <!-- open tablet -->

<!-- these control max. width of panel remove 350 for nme panel -->
            <!-- 1024, 1280, 1360/6, 1440, 1600, 1680, 1920, 2560, 3440, 3840 -->
            <attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" skip_if_false="true">
                <list id="properties">
                    <record>
                        <flags id="alignment" value="horizontal" />
                        <integer id="min_value" value="0" />
                        <integer id="max_value" value="1360" />
                        <symbol id="set_property" value="width" />
                        <integer id="true_value" value="992" />
                        <integer id="false_value" value="992" />
                    </record>
                    <record>
                        <integer id="min_value" value="1360" />
                        <integer id="max_value" value="1920" />
                        <integer id="true_value" value="1312" />
                        <integer id="false_value" value="1312" />
                    </record>
                    <record>
                        <integer id="min_value" value="1920" />
                        <integer id="max_value" value="10000" />
                        <integer id="true_value" value="1902" />
                        <integer id="false_value" value="1902" />

2- Which file controls that last piece on the left ("2") and what is the code to pay attention in order to edit it so it has the same colour as the bench background (in this case, so it can read the paper file I used there)?

Thanks once again!

zzzz.PNG

Edited by lugui

2 horas atrás, Titou disse:

@lugui, are you on a 95% zoom, something like that ?

I am, and I could'nt get to succeed in filling this gap and gave up, even if my TbWx values should largely cover it.

Yes, I am on 95%. Just changed to 100% and I can see the gap narrower, glad you pointed it out, thank you.

Maybe it is as far as it can go on 95%, lets see if @michaeltmurrayukconfirms that.

I was trying to achive something like the screen of the full match report, which has the perfect balance:

tttt.PNG.cbfc934f8a644d37b371bd296ba6c136.PNG

Edited by lugui

@lugui For the left bit you also need to play around with this value;

As you are using a zoom mode you'll need to play around with the figure as I'm not sure how the absolute values translate into zoomed figures. You may also need to increase those two 1902 width values depending on how the game treats your zoomed resolution.

For the Player Bar it should be controlled by the match console quick tactics panel xml file found in the panels\match folder which you'll need to extract from the panels fmf file. Again should just need to either change the colours in the file or change/add the path of the linked graphic and for the button backgrounds you'll need to edit them individually as they are controlled by different parts of the file and not linked to the main graphic.

Em 28/01/2021 em 13:44, michaeltmurrayuk disse:

@lugui For the left bit you also need to play around with this value;

As you are using a zoom mode you'll need to play around with the figure as I'm not sure how the absolute values translate into zoomed figures. You may also need to increase those two 1902 width values depending on how the game treats your zoomed resolution.

For the Player Bar it should be controlled by the match console quick tactics panel xml file found in the panels\match folder which you'll need to extract from the panels fmf file. Again should just need to either change the colours in the file or change/add the path of the linked graphic and for the button backgrounds you'll need to edit them individually as they are controlled by different parts of the file and not linked to the main graphic.

Thanks, @michaeltmurrayuk.

After some trial and error, I managed to expand the "Touchline tablet" all the way to the left, by hidding the "Notable Events" panel and playing around with the width values. I'll share the file just in case anyone is interested.

As for the colours on both player bar and tactical instrucions controled by the "match console quick tactics" and "match players bar widget" panels, I still gotta play around with what suits the best in terms of the fade/gradient, but managed to change a few things and got the hang of it.

Once again, appreciate your help!

MH.PNG

match in between highlights panel.xml

Ok so first thing is thanks for this mod, makes the game so much better.

just need help with one thing atm. similar to someone else's problem before. on the full time player stats, the subbed players are still below the starting players. (Will put a pic) I have already changed the in game stats to 'top' so that's all good. Is there another bit of code somewhere that I need to change to 'top'?

I did have the game crash once. I was moving the size of the panels around quite quickly when viewing a previous match, other than that it's been fine.FM1.thumb.png.d46ae3490771f4a11f81a2ab57d1a43c.png

On 23/12/2020 at 00:43, beanos36 said:

Thanks for the hard work as per usual @michaeltmurrayuk ., these panels make the experience far better.  Just a quick question, (no big deal if it cant be done). Is there a way of making the panels a bit more transparent? Also is there a way of making the overview screen(on the right of the pic) fit the whole page and maybe hide the panel on the left. (I've included a screenshot. Thanks :) 

Screenshot 2020-12-23 at 00.40.17.png

that is a thing of Beauty,

fantastic work,

just wish i had the knowhow to make my game like that as i much prefer the stadium and commentry on match day.

i should have stuck in at the computer lessons as school

Hi Michael, First of all I would like to thank you for your effort in this great Mod. Is there an update to what exactly causing the game to crash?

I am currently playing a network save with my friend and is not just crashing when you click the match report in friendly games but inside the actual match towards the end of it.

Anyone else having a similar issue?

Thank you in advance

On 22/01/2021 at 23:28, keysi said:

ba4678be-a3c5-4972-b151-5ce01eedfa55.dmp 647.23 kB · 8 downloads

On 26/01/2021 at 17:45, michaeltmurrayuk said:

I found the solution, I hope :)

When you open the 'match touchline tablet slot ftr.xml' and delete the widgets for action zones, focus of attacks and match report (lines 103-112), I am able to open the matches without the full detail.

Orlando Pirates v Legon Cities_ Review.png

Al-Duhail v Santos Laguna_ Review.png

On 31/01/2021 at 01:05, MC_______7 said:

Ok so first thing is thanks for this mod, makes the game so much better.

just need help with one thing atm. similar to someone else's problem before. on the full time player stats, the subbed players are still below the starting players. (Will put a pic) I have already changed the in game stats to 'top' so that's all good. Is there another bit of code somewhere that I need to change to 'top'?

I did have the game crash once. I was moving the size of the panels around quite quickly when viewing a previous match, other than that it's been fine.

FM1.thumb.png.d46ae3490771f4a11f81a2ab57d1a43c.png

On the Full Time Review you cannot set the subs to the top as the game will stick them on the bench regards of what you have set in the file.

On 30/01/2021 at 13:49, 22764636 said:

@michaeltmurrayuk do you know if there is any way to add more stats on the notable events panel? I would like to add substitutions along with cards and goals

No the info that appears in that panel isn't user editable.

Mod has now been updated to v1.1 link in OP

Changes:

• Added Heat Map/Average Positions panel.
  • Switched HT Review screen to use Adaptive panels so the right side panel disappears at lower resolutions. (below 1360 width you'll now get two panels instead of three but you can select the Analyst data from the left side selector panels).
  • FT Review Screen, removed Action Zones, Focus of Attacks and Report options as could cause the game to crash. (Can still access through Analytic Data pop-up button, code is sill in the files just commented out so you can re-enable it at your own risk).
  • Split FTR tablet files into separate files to solve issues with game resetting panels.
  • Included an alt IBH panel, if you are having resolution issues and don't need to collapse the IBH panels then unzip the extractifwantfullscreenibhpanel.zip from the panels\match folder and let it replace the match in between highlights panel file and this will give you the basic eight panel view like from FM20 (or the FTR screen).

Screenshots of new Half-Time Review Panel and alternative IBH panel

fm21matchmod_2htrv11.thumb.jpg.bc865596624b61875db6a2573c656a25.jpgfm21matchmod_5ibh_alt.thumb.jpg.98f59689590ee99ffc7208a570933fd2.jpg

@keysi Mod shouldn't have affected the players bar, should still be showing like it is in my screenshot above. match console quick tactics panel controls that bit so if you have a custom file from elsewhere you might need to check or remove it. If that file isn't present for your skin you may need to manually delete your cache files as something has gone wrong somewhere.

Yes, I thought there is something wrong as it's in your picture.

But I'm not using that match console quick tactics panel, I only extracted that alternative IBH panel and the players bar is missing even if I deleted caches manually or I reverted back to the previous match in between highlights panel.

It doesn't work now even if I revert back to the default match screens.

obrazek.thumb.png.6d580c91222c56d43ccaf90ea9914764.png

EDIT: Not sure why or what happened but it works now after the laptop restart.

43 minutes ago, bahmet said:

How to add match events(notable events) here, and not a review of the match? https://prnt.sc/yafc4d

Should be instructions in the thread - you need to replace the selector panel code with the default notable events code as the events won't populate inside a selector panel.

@michaeltmurrayuk I love these match panels but for some reason they change between matches and even mid match.  I simply have my teams stats on general view and the match stat (bars) but they frequently change to the oppositions stas and other variations.  Is there something I can do to lock them in?

Thanks in advance.

On 24/12/2020 at 16:21, kingjericho said:

in the match incidents small ibh file

<!-- Logo & Kit container, controls the height/width-->

where you changed to 130x130 you need to change the rest of the file accordingly as well

Hi, I am using the Flut skin v7 and have dropped all the files from the panel folder into that panel folder. Screen panel sizes are now ok but instead of the badge and kit on the overview panel , I have 2 kits showing....

Any idea how I fix ? @michaeltmurrayuk

Edited by DWCallaghan

On 23/12/2020 at 12:07, beanos36 said:

Download @michaeltmurrayuk FM18 matchday backgrounds mod. Extract the client object browser file.xml file from the download and replace the one from your skin. Then edit the file and remove the line 

<record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" value="hilp" skip_if_null="false"/> <!-- hide on pitch view -->

that will now show the background stadium pic on matchdays instead of the 2D or 3D pitch. I’m old school so prefer the stadium pics and text only commentary :) 

hi @beanos36 where is this file in the FM skin, so just the generic one ? I cant find the client object folder ? do you need to create one ?

On 04/02/2021 at 23:02, Sith Lord said:

@michaeltmurrayuk I love these match panels but for some reason they change between matches and even mid match.  I simply have my teams stats on general view and the match stat (bars) but they frequently change to the oppositions stas and other variations.  Is there something I can do to lock them in?

Thanks in advance.

Second this one as i have the top right panel keep changing and i already have 'automatically override custom panels' unticked

Edited by MC_______7
top right not top left

2 hours ago, MC_______7 said:

Second this one as i have the top right panel keep changing and i already have 'automatically override custom panels' unticked

So you can see from this pic that the top right panel is usually my assistants feedback, but keeps changing back to the league table .

Also just noticed the latest score panel isn't showing the line properly

WW.png