[FM21][MOD] Match Screens Mod

michaeltmurrayuk

Em 07/12/2021 em 19:11, kingjericho disse:

Thanks a lot mate :) 

Em 09/12/2021 em 05:44, Rivanov disse:

When I check match incidents small ibh.xml I have this code:

<!-- KEEP FIRST WIDTH VALUE THE SAME AS LOGO CONTAINER TO KEEP INLINE -->
	<widget class="table" id="miit" layout="80,40,-1" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows" row_spacing="0" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false">

<list id="column_widget_properties">
			<record index="0" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical" />
			<record index="1"  auto_size="all"/>
			<record index="2" spec="text" auto_size="vertical" multiline="true" auto_size_minimum_height="28" alignment="left,centre_y"/>
		</list>

<list id="column_table_properties">
			<record index="1" id="icon" alignment="centre" />
			<record index="2" id="text"  />
		</list>
		<record id="default_properties" spec="text" />
	</widget>

I presume it's this part that defines the boldness of the goalscorer?

<record index="1" id="icon" alignment="centre" />
            <record index="2" id="text"  />

When I check the text.fontxml file I have this on line 25 and 26.

<record style="semi_bold" file_name="GT-America-Standard-Bold.ttf" boldness="0"/>
<record style="bold" file_name="GT-America-Standard-Bold.ttf" boldness="0"/>

But what code defines in the match incidents small ibh.xml file, that it takes the Bold spec from text.fontxml?

Hi, sorry to bother you both, but did you happen to figure out what to edit to remove the boldness of the goalscorer line under match incidents small ibh.xml or any other option?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, keysi said:

Check the codes in these two files, if you have the same target in both, it will always reset. Be sure you have "ibh1" for the top one and "ibh2" for the bottom one. Or any other "ibh" you are using.

obrazek.png.878dc9498643b25762fc981b6b5c988f.png

@keysi which 2 files are you referring to? I have checked the match touchline tablet slot ibh1.xml and match touchline tablet slot ibh2.xml  files and they show what you posted. ibh1 panel shoes target="ibh1" just like the image you posted, and the ibh2 panel shows the same with "ibh2" listed instead.

It's strange as it never used to do it until recently. Not sure if it is due to the patch or if it is due to me editing the match titlebar panel. From what I remember it worked fine before I edited the match titlebar panel, but I cant see how that panel is linked to the touchline tablet panels

2 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

It's strange as it never used to do it until recently. Not sure if it is due to the patch or if it is due to me editing the match titlebar panel. From what I remember it worked fine before I edited the match titlebar panel, but I cant see how that panel is linked to the touchline tablet panels

I think you should try to just quit the game, delete the Caches folder and try it again.

Another option is that you won't use the Latest Events widget in the first slot, you can just delete it. I for example have only Match overview in the IBH1. That means it won't reset to other widget because there are no other widgets in the selector. I think I shared it in this thread during FM21.

1 hour ago, lugui said:

Hi, sorry to bother you both, but did you happen to figure out what to edit to remove the boldness of the goalscorer line under match incidents small ibh.xml or any other option?

I did not. My changes would affect other bold text and I only wanted the changes to affect the goalscorer, so I prefer to leave it as is.

2 hours ago, keysi said:

I think you should try to just quit the game, delete the Caches folder and try it again.

Another option is that you won't use the Latest Events widget in the first slot, you can just delete it. I for example have only Match overview in the IBH1. That means it won't reset to other widget because there are no other widgets in the selector. I think I shared it in this thread during FM21.

Managed to sort this out. I just deleted all the options that I wasn't using from the match touchline tablet slot nep1.xml  

Thanks for your help

So I have managed to fix the issue I had earlier. But since then when the 2D Classic pitch comes up, the left panel stays on the screen. It does go almost fully transparent when the players and the ball go to the left. It didn't do this before I started looking at all these panels. I have deleted my cache folder and it does it with the default skin too. This is what it looks like. I have seen through earlier posts in this thread that the issue was there, but I haven't seen if anyone has resolved it.

195142339_Screenshot2021-12-10at17_02_41.thumb.png.19bd7c08c52ec0963408b85997565e9c.png

Hey guys, can you give me some help? I increased the size of the kits on match incidents small ibh to 180x180 and it worked. However, I can see there's a lot waste space in the panel, is there a way to remove it? Thank you!

image.png.64e1fe78d32da42c8fc6a13526b991ad.png

On 10/12/2021 at 17:09, Alexpuk2002 said:

So I have managed to fix the issue I had earlier. But since then when the 2D Classic pitch comes up, the left panel stays on the screen. It does go almost fully transparent when the players and the ball go to the left. It didn't do this before I started looking at all these panels. I have deleted my cache folder and it does it with the default skin too. This is what it looks like. I have seen through earlier posts in this thread that the issue was there, but I haven't seen if anyone has resolved it.

195142339_Screenshot2021-12-10at17_02_41.thumb.png.19bd7c08c52ec0963408b85997565e9c.png

Anyone had this issue? It's annoying that the left panel stays over the pitch. If I click the tablet icon in the lower right corner then the right panel behaves the same way. I can remove this from the pitch by clicking the tablet icon. The left panel just stays there though.

36 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

Anyone had this issue? It's annoying that the left panel stays over the pitch. If I click the tablet icon in the lower right corner then the right panel behaves the same way. I can remove this from the pitch by clicking the tablet icon. The left panel just stays there though.

Did you try to click to the score area? It looks like you have it activated same as the notable events panel in the default skin.

Em 11/12/2021 em 03:37, d3niz disse:

Hey guys, can you give me some help? I increased the size of the kits on match incidents small ibh to 180x180 and it worked. However, I can see there's a lot waste space in the panel, is there a way to remove it? Thank you!

image.png.64e1fe78d32da42c8fc6a13526b991ad.png

Anyone knows how to fix this, guys?

On 15/12/2021 at 13:56, d3niz said:

Anyone knows how to fix this, guys?

There's another line in the file that also sets the size, try setting both to 180 (or whatever size you like, I have 155).

For example I'm using:

<!-- first value controls width of logo/kit column keep slightly larger than below value when resizing images -->
    <widget class="table" id="tntb" layout="155,-60,-15" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows" auto_size_rows="true" auto_size="vertical" row_spacing="0">

<list id="column_widget_properties">
            <record index="0" auto_size="all" />
            <record index="1" size="16" alignment="left,centre_y" />
            <record index="2" alignment="right,centre_y" size="16" />
        </list>

<record index="0"  />
            <record index="2" right="8" />
        </list>

<!-- Logo & Kit container, controls the height/width-->
        <container height="155" width="155" col="0" row="0">

• 2 weeks later...
Am 10.12.2021 um 10:38 schrieb MattyLewis11:

Any help with the code to close the gap between the touch tablet between highlights would be greatly appreciated.

a.thumb.PNG.3ca27f229e24d9780c0c855c39b9f017.PNG

my screen dimension is 3440 x 1440 and the code currently reflects the below.

b.PNG.a6c3fb857a58dd2eb83da4c5a75597d3.PNG

Thanks in advance

Nice. I have the same question...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

I am trying to edit this portion of match incidents panel.

1082961397_Screenshot2022-01-14164946.thumb.png.0d89e89f8b764bf137ca94b2ae400431.png

I am looking into match incidents small ibh.xml  but I cannot identify the correct controls.

Am I missing something ? 

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Finding this really tough to do! I've properly clicked with FM22 after playing FM18 for so long and making the necessary changes here will be the icing and the cherry on top of the cake!

Basically I've got rid of the static screen on the left and I want all the panels stretched out so it looks similar to the action skin - although on that skin it's impossible to change amend any of the panels in the game.

Essentially what I want to is simply stretch out the panel to the left of the screen - My resolution is 1920x1080. I've tried to follow the instructions but I cannot get everything to work properly.

If anyone can help I would be so grateful

Screenshot 2022-02-19 162837.png

Appreciate all the numbers work in tandem but I just cannot suss it!

middle bit.png

top bit.png

Edited by Steve1977beyond

Happy Days! I did it! Realised I had not copied all of Micheal Murrays Panels into it and all I had to do was put the min and max values to 1530 (screen resolution is 1920x1080 zoomed in to 125% on windows but 100% scaling in FM22)

Changed the size of the text and the container slighter for the top right area and also got easier on the eye formations on the top right and lower right. All in all, this is friggin amazing and makes the game playable now. Just the simple things like having the league you're in along with home and away team and their respective stats - you know, the necessities when playing a manager game. Thank god it's sorted.

For the first time since playing FM21 and FM22, I no longer feel blindfolded when playing - Thank you Michael

Screenshot 2022-02-19 200238.png

Updating Image

1 hour ago, Steve1977beyond said:

Happy Days! I did it! Realised I had not copied all of Micheal Murrays Panels into it and all I had to do was put the min and max values to 1530 (screen resolution is 1920x1080 zoomed in to 125% on windows but 100% scaling in FM22)

Looking at your post @Steve1977beyond ( by the way - happy for you fixing your panels ) I've noticed my earlier post above yours.. and I start digging again and hey !! Guess what ?! I've just find the controls !!

Spoiler

It was another panel .. match info small inh.xml

Anyway .. I want to thank you @Steve1977beyond for bringing me back to this, and I want to thank myself for a job well done ! :D 

1 hour ago, BuzzR said:

Looking at your post @Steve1977beyond ( by the way - happy for you fixing your panels ) I've noticed my earlier post above yours.. and I start digging again and hey !! Guess what ?! I've just find the controls !!

Reveal hidden contents

It was another panel .. match info small inh.xml

Anyway .. I want to thank you @Steve1977beyond for bringing me back to this, and I want to thank myself for a job well done ! :D 

Good to hear mate :) May I ask how you did reduce the font you highlighted? I changed the size of the team names but lessening that other font would be good too. 

EDIT: Just noticed it's in the Match Incidents Small file...but when loading I cannot see a number for any text size changes

11 hours ago, Steve1977beyond said:

Just noticed it's in the Match Incidents Small file...but when loading I cannot see a number for any text size changes

Hi.

It's not match incidents small it's match info small ibh.xml - that was my mistake in the beginning :lol:.

You can alter text size with something like size="small" or size="12" for example.  ( and/or style="bold" or style="semi_bold" - these will kind of change the size also).

So for example, in our new found  match info small ibh.xml  we can have:

<widget class="referee_strictness_label" id="reff" spec="text" size="small" auto_size="vertical">
	<translation id="format" translation_id="332843" type="use" value="Referee: [%string#1][COMMENT: string to how strict the referee is]" />
</widget>

or 

<widget class="fixture_name_text" id="fxnm" spec="text" size="small" style="semi_bold" colour="title" auto_size="vertical">
				<record id="object_property">
					<integer id="get_property" value="FxNm" />
				</record>
</widget>

Hope it helps.

Edited by BuzzR
phrasing

15 hours ago, Steve1977beyond said:

Changed the size of the text and the container slighter for the top right area and also got easier on the eye formations on the top right and lower right. All in all, this is friggin amazing and makes the game playable now. Just the simple things like having the league you're in along with home and away team and their respective stats - you know, the necessities when playing a manager game. Thank god it's sorted.

For the first time since playing FM21 and FM22, I no longer feel blindfolded when playing - Thank you Michael

Screenshot 2022-02-19 200238.png

Any chance you could share the xml file for this? 

Thanks

• 8 months later...
4 minutes ago, renato. said:

Spoiler

2077474105_FCPorto-ADValonguense_Relatrio.thumb.png.9c2f9d81b5b5c6502362a3133067d319.png

I've added the panels from FM21 to my FM23 base skin, but the lines that separate one window from another are red. Anyone knows how to change it?

add

<colour name="divider"                                    value="white"/>

to your settings file

@michaeltmurrayuk Hiya, just started using these in FM23, new to skinning and using them to learn so I can have a proper go myself next year - got everything working barring the Milestones panel on both the full time and past match reviews, do you happen to know the name of the relevant xml that I might be missing for the game to acknowledge them?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 19/01/2023 at 20:59, arturss1 said:

To be honest I am still using those panels with skins from fmscout.

Only one issue when playing in 1440p resolution.

Check screen.

On 1080p it's fine.

Lol, awesome cause then I will just copy paste what I altered in 22' and use that. Save me some hassle.
EDIT: It works! Instantly! And awesome! I was wasting time altering the vanilla tablet. 

Edited by godzilu

On 05/07/2023 at 22:56, godzilu said:

Lol, awesome cause then I will just copy paste what I altered in 22' and use that. Save me some hassle.
EDIT: It works! Instantly! And awesome! I was wasting time altering the vanilla tablet. 

Do you know how to solve my problem? I would like to display everything on the whole screen.

7 minutes ago, arturss1 said:

Do you know how to solve my problem? I would like to display everything on the whole screen.

if you mean the tablet

if so then you should be able to change the numbers in the match in between highlights panel to make it suit your resolution

• 4 months later...
On 10/07/2023 at 22:50, snowofman said:

if you mean the tablet

if so then you should be able to change the numbers in the match in between highlights panel to make it suit your resolution

I'll admit that I have no idea what to do.
I tried messing around with the file and typing in my resolution, but it doesn't do anything.
Are you able to write step by step what and how correctly I should do?

2 hours ago, arturss1 said:

I'll admit that I have no idea what to do.
I tried messing around with the file and typing in my resolution, but it doesn't do anything.
Are you able to write step by step what and how correctly I should do?

There should be information here for you to solve it, just look at some of the old posts.

but stuff like this is alot of trial and errors and patience.

• 4 months later...
On 28/12/2020 at 20:44, beanos36 said:

You need a skin that allows stadium pics in the background I believe. I use the OPZ 21 one. I love this one.

Download the FM 18 match day mod that Michael created. Once you download that mod (client object browser.xml) replace the client object browser.xml file in your skin and then edit it and remove this line 

<record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" value="hilp" skip_if_null="false"/> <!-- hide on pitch view -->

Once you have done that, load the game, clear cache and reload the skin. As long as you have a stadium pack downloaded and have put it in your graphics folder of FM21 you should see the stadium pics on match day in the background

Also if you want the panels to be more transparent then you will need to copy these two files and replace the ones you have in the following folder FM2021/skins/(your skin)/graphics/boxes/custom/match (create two folders and call one dugout and call the other timeline stats) then place the paper.png and paper.xml file in both folders, again reload skin in the game after that and you should have something that looks like the screenshot ive just added

Only thing I need to sort out is the scoreboard now as the home and away colours aren't correct and the size for me. Getting help with that though

Also if you want to increase/decrease transparency then you will need to use another paper.png that matches the transparency you like. Below is fine for me but it might not be to everyones taste as it may be a little too transparent

paper.png

Screenshot 2020-12-28 at 20.32.49.png

paper.xml 758 B · 18 downloads

Legend for this mate. Still playing with no 3d in 2024 and this plus the mods still work. Fantastic