Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • SI Staff

Can we have an option to change the team we manage? i.e. so I can choose a usually non-playable team and offer all their grey players contracts ?

Right, I've changed my kit for the new season with FMRTE, and it seemed to work perfectly, as in the first game, the titlebar colour had changed, and the players were actually wearing the new kit.

However, in the next game, we went back to wearing our old away kit, for no reason. Is there a way I can get this to work 100% of the time?

Screenshots can be provided if you wish, and if this would help

I have searched this forum but to no avail. Does anybody have or can point me in the right direction as to player search filters in FMRTE. What i am trying to do is find the best regens available. If they aren't available for download can people give me some suggestions as to what to look for. Please ignore my request if it is silly.

Is there any way to find the retirement-date of a player, who already has gotten his coaching-rates?

I noticed then when trying to change the retirement date of my striker (37 years of age), it didn't show up in FMRTE. His coaching and playing abbilities are there to be adjusted, just not his retirement date...

I really love for him to play for a season or two more before becoming a coach...

I was wondering if there was anyone you could find a way to control the draws...for example...Champions league, so you can set your own matches because i get bored of playing the same teams over and over and i would find it pretty interesting seeing different teams....even for the fa cup

I was wondering if it where possible in a future edition to be able to edit the Stadium name?

Reason i ask is this: I have been Southport manager for 17 years now and have some success over the last 7/8 years we built a new stadium and they named it after me, which was great. However, within a season, the stadium name has disappeared and the stadium name is blank, so when scouts come to my ground, it says so and so went to , Southport. Which is frustrating.

I was wondering if it where possible in a future edition to be able to edit the Stadium name?

Reason i ask is this: I have been Southport manager for 17 years now and have some success over the last 7/8 years we built a new stadium and they named it after me, which was great. However, within a season, the stadium name has disappeared and the stadium name is blank, so when scouts come to my ground, it says so and so went to , Southport. Which is frustrating.

That will most likley be a bug I would report it if I was you

Hi Lads

Having trouble initialising the FMRTE on my laptop. Each time I double click on the Icon to start up the editor I get the Window's pop-up telling me that an error has occurred and do I want to SEND a report to Microsoft.

At the moment I'm runing FM 9.3.0 on a machine that has XP (SP3) and .Net Framework 3.5 on it.

Any ideas???

Cheers

Thanks for the reply above Jinner....but still having a problem.

Which of the files are you trying to launch?

Make sure you have extracted all of the files and also make sure you have the latest net framework installed.

Hey I had an idea for FMRTE but I have no idea if this is possible. It's annoying if you want to buy a player who is not interested in leaving the club or signing for your team due to several reasons. Isn't it possible to make a function that you can get the player willing to transfer to any club in any division, without having them to playerswap. Playerswapping gives problems with history and contracts and stuff, so I prefer to buy instead of swapping players.

easiest way is to create future transfer a day or two ahead.... i.e . keeps contract and history and everything working fine

what effects do the previously hidden abilities (shoots with outside of foot etc.) have on the gameplay in 3D? or r they just for aesthetic purposes?

aesthetic purposes only i believe....

SI tend to no delete code and only remove from the gui... like huge database for instance...

they clearly removed these ppm's as they arent implemented in the new engine.. well .. in imo anyway

Which of the files are you trying to launch?

Make sure you have extracted all of the files and also make sure you have the latest net framework installed.

trying to Launch the FMRTE.exe, while I have a game running in FM09. I've all the files extracted to the same location but no joy as of yet

how do u create a future transfer, cos im tryin 2 sign messi and he doesnt want 2 leave, i tried changing his happiness settings but he still wont sign?

You can't add future transfers you can only edit them.

Just found out that you can't edit the continent of a country. Tried doing it, but after you save it, and go to a different page, it resets itself. Same applies to putting a FIFA ranking to a team who isn't in FIFA at the start of the game.

Fantasic job ruci!! Is there plans to make squad gelling easier in the game. Because i believe that it takes to long for a squad to gel considering a squad are supposed to be around each other everyday in training. It would be a very useful thing if you could do it. Thanks

Fantasic job ruci!! Is there plans to make squad gelling easier in the game. Because i believe that it takes to long for a squad to gel considering a squad are supposed to be around each other everyday in training. It would be a very useful thing if you could do it. Thanks

The ability to edit that variable would be amazing. I wasn't even aware that it could be edited??? I don't recall seeing that variable in any save-game editor for any version of FM/CM.

Ruci - Is that something you could do? Is it possible to edit the variable that tells the match-engine who well the team are gelled together?

Cheers

ps Do you intend to include mass editing for staff members? Would be helpful.

Archived