Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FMRTE - Next Version News

New Search Screen (The Screens are inspired in FM Genie Scout)

- Now its easier to search for players/staff/clubs

- This is not finished yet, search for staff attributes is missing, and search by clubs attributes is not done yet

Search Results Screen Changed and some bugs fixed (that were affecting the search results performance when there were a lot of players in the results)

Added Staff Training Stars (tks to AJetsOf from SI Community)

Screenshots

fmrte4.th.png fmrte6.th.png fmrte7.th.png fmrte8.th.png

Not that I'm aware of I'm afraid.

However you could try to make yourself a club legend by going to your club's affiliations in FMRTE and adding yourself in as a favourite person or whatever the option is called.

Set the value to 100 and maybe the board will be reluctant to sack you because you're a club legend???

Worth a try me thinks... Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Nice good call mate, gave it a try and made myself a favourite person of the chairmans and I got to the end of the season successfully :)

Hi Ruci,

I seem to have a problem editing attributes of a Player/Coach both their playing and coaching attributes. I'm wondering if you know about this problem? If not, I can post some screens and more information if you like.

Cheers

Hi Ruci,

I seem to have a problem editing attributes of a Player/Coach both their playing and coaching attributes. I'm wondering if you know about this problem? If not, I can post some screens and more information if you like.

Cheers

yes that's a known issue, and i will try to fix it in the next version ;)

seeing a few problems with this i just want to check that u can do what i want with this program before i download.

can i build a new stadium via the editor as my board have said the council will not expand the stadium and they dont look like building a new one.

seeing a few problems with this i just want to check that u can do what i want with this program before i download.

can i build a new stadium via the editor as my board have said the council will not expand the stadium and they dont look like building a new one.

From what I know, you can expand you stadium as much as you want with the editor, but as for building a new one, I don't think you can just yet.

Hi im playing as Walsall and i don't like the all white shirt with bit of red, The colours always clash against the other teams on 3D Elvated view.

So i decided to change the kit colours( 1st time i have changed the kit colours on any fm game)

So put them back to all red which is fine on the Squad team the bold colour as changed to red but on the game the kits are still white? Same as away one changed it to white with a green trim but the kit in the 3D view is still black?

67453346.jpg

How do i change the kit colours in 3D view because the home kit clash's with almost every colour?

Hi im playing as Walsall and i don't like the all white shirt with bit of red, The colours always clash against the other teams on 3D Elvated view.

So i decided to change the kit colours( 1st time i have changed the kit colours on any fm game)

So put them back to all red which is fine on the Squad team the bold colour as changed to red but on the game the kits are still white? Same as away one changed it to white with a green trim but the kit in the 3D view is still black?

67453346.jpg

How do i change the kit colours in 3D view because the home kit clash's with almost every colour?

Have you got team kits graphics? If so then thats the problem it will show the kit as is the graphic of the away shirt I'm affraid.

FMRTE - Next Version News

New Search Screen (The Screens are inspired in FM Genie Scout)

- Now its easier to search for players/staff/clubs

- This is not finished yet, search for staff attributes is missing, and search by clubs attributes is not done yet

Will it be possible to filter by PPM's?

Will it be possible to filter by PPM's?

yes, i'm finishing it right now, then i will send it to some private testers and when i have some feedback from them it will be released to the public

FMRTE - v2.0.0300 - Released

Download Link: http://www.bracasoft.com

ChangeList

• New Search Screen (The Screens are inspired in FM Genie Scout)
    • Now its easier to search for players/staff/clubs
    • You can filter Regens(Players/Staff)

[*]Added Staff Training Stars (tks to AJetsOf from SI Community)

[*]Added AutoUpdate Feature

[*]Added new Special Feature - MASS EDIT

• As the name suggests, this feature allows you to apply changes in a lot of players at the same time, the affected players are filtered using the new Filter System

[*]Bugs Fixed

• Editing Persons with Player/Staff Attributes is working well now
    • Improved Performance in search results screen, now sorting players will be faster

FMRTE - v2.0.0300 ChangeList (not released yet)

• As the name suggests, this feature allows you to apply changes in a lot of players at the same time, the affected players are filtered using the new Filter System

[*]Bugs Fixed

• Improved Performance in search results screen, now sorting players will be faster

Wow! Looking forward to that Ruci.

The Auto Update and Mass Editing of players sounds amazing. Cannot wait!

Cheers

ps Thanks for continually refining your software. It has made my experience of FM much more enjoyable. Take care and hope you did well in your uni exams.

Can someone please explain to me how I can use the futuretransfer to sell some of my players for lots of money?

I cant get it to work, the transfer never happens when I get to the set date.

I have asked before but nobody seems to care, please tell me.

Can someone please explain to me how I can use the futuretransfer to sell some of my players for lots of money?

I don't know mate as I've never used it unfortunately. However an easy way to sell players for lots of money is to make their reputation 10,000, make them two-footed by giving 20 to both feet, and either making their PA match their CA, or making both the CA and PA 200 (but take a note of their original PA and CA so you can return them to normal after you've sold the player).

You can make buckets of money doing this.

Cheers

ps Make each reputation attribute (home, world, current) 10,000.

FMRTE - v2.0.0300 ChangeList (not released yet)

[*]Bugs Fixed

What's the AutoUpdate feature?

i've noticed to when using the future transfer option to sign some young players i have to load FMRT everytime i want to use it, only other thing i can think of is get your dates right, i usually set the date 2 days ahead of what i am in the game.

What's the AutoUpdate feature?

everytime you start FMRTE it will check if there is a new version of FMRTE avaiable, and it will notify you if there is any new version

i've noticed to when using the future transfer option to sign some young players i have to load FMRT everytime i want to use it, only other thing i can think of is get your dates right, i usually set the date 2 days ahead of what i am in the game.

the best way of dealing with Future Transfers, is just edit the player and destination clubs, editing the Transfer Date is trickier, when i need to edit the Transfer date, i usually add +5 days from the actual in-game date.

btw,

FMRTE v2.0.0300 - Released

i've never had any problems with adjusting the date, and i was also just trying to help someone, i have no prolems, great tool ruci

everytime you start FMRTE it will check if there is a new version of FMRTE avaiable, and it will notify you if there is any new version

the best way of dealing with Future Transfers, is just edit the player and destination clubs, editing the Transfer Date is trickier, when i need to edit the Transfer date, i usually add +5 days from the actual in-game date.

btw,

FMRTE v2.0.0300 - Released

Just found a new trick for work permits, once you have sent a player on loan to somewhere to get that nationality (other than adding ti via relations) you can back date the loan, ie: loan starts 01/07/2009 till 30/06/2010, change the start date to 01/07/2007 you then have 3 years worth of living in another country for your player.

So this may sound thick but how do I stop a player from going into retirement?

I tried a search here with no results and so click on the reitirements button on FMRTE.

This gave me the list of players who will retire and was suprised to see Christian Pander at Schalke (currently aged 27) planing to retire so I thought I'd try and keep him in the game.

I deleted the retirement date but this resulted in FMRTE in crashing, so how can you stop a player from going into retirement?

[

thank you. saves me so much time now

So this may sound thick but how do I stop a player from going into retirement?

I tried a search here with no results and so click on the reitirements button on FMRTE.

This gave me the list of players who will retire and was suprised to see Christian Pander at Schalke (currently aged 27) planing to retire so I thought I'd try and keep him in the game.

I deleted the retirement date but this resulted in FMRTE in crashing, so how can you stop a player from going into retirement?

If I'm not wrong, you can't entirely remove the retirement date as yet, but you can delay it.. Of course, even if you delay it, you can't make offers for him or offer new contract to him. I managed a lower league club and there was this 21 year old who wanted to retire so I delayed it to the year 2033.. Hope ruci comes up with something soon...

Amazing dedication ruci....... can't believe you're still improving and adding new features :) best program ever... i'd never play the game again without your RTE.

I'm glad to see player/coach bug finally fixed! In previous versions the stats come out all wrong and messed up.

If I'm not wrong, you can't entirely remove the retirement date as yet, but you can delay it.. Of course, even if you delay it, you can't make offers for him or offer new contract to him. I managed a lower league club and there was this 21 year old who wanted to retire so I delayed it to the year 2033.. Hope ruci comes up with something soon...

Thanks for that mate. :thup:

Yeah it seemed that way to me that it couldn't be removed as that's why FMRTE crashed when I deleted the date.

Even though in my game I'm Oldham and have no chance of signing the player (Christian Pander) I highlighted I would like to of stopped his retirement as he's not a bad player and one I've bought on previous FM's. It just means I'll have to add several years to his date and maybe ruci will add the feature in the future so I could then stop it. :)

I recently update the FMRTE, and now I can't filter players by club. In past versions, I can see my entire squad (including reserve teams) in the same screen, but not now with the new filter system.

EDIT: Sorry, I see the filter option right now. No problem

EDIT #2: The search engine i MUCH faster. Good Jod Ruci, but I filter the search with age: 0-24; DM position Rating 67-100; and pot. rating 70-100, and the position and rating filters aren't applied, only the age filter

Ruci, I have the editor and copied all the files to a random folder. I am running the .exe and nothing happens. I have Installed .NET framework..everything seems ok . But I run the executable and nothing happens.

By the way I have the newer version both of your editor and the FM patch.

I have my saved game running as well of course.

Ok nevermind, the zipped files didnt seem to be complete. Re-downloaded from a different mirror and it worked perfectly.

Am I a cheat?

The only reason I got this was to "balance" a player I have.

He is 162cm tall with 19 heading and 17 Jumping. Yet he has 7 for speed. :D

He now has 5 heading 5 jumping and 16 speed and 16 accel.

:thup:Realism.

Ok nevermind, the zipped files didnt seem to be complete. Re-downloaded from a different mirror and it worked perfectly.

Am I a cheat?

Its only cheating if you feel your cheating. Its your game you can play it how you like noone can judge you.

FMRTE was created in essence to enhance the FM experience.

Ok...I am trying to figure this out because I dont seem to be doing anything wrong. I have the .NET framework installed. THe patch 9.0.3...the game is 9.0.3 I have the game loaded on my FM game...and when I run the .exe nothing...I see it on the processes to appear...and then disappears instantly. Any ideas?I ve searched the post but I didnt find anything similar. I dont get any error msg...the editor simply wont load.

Am I a cheat?

The whole reason (IMO) for editors like this is to put right what the game gets wrong...

A quick question, I've started a game managing RBK in Norway and the season starts in Feb 2008. I'd like to add a second manager and just play with a lower-league club untill the EPL season starts, then I want to "switch" this manager over to Man City.

Does anyone know if this is possible in FMRTE v2.0.0300?

Basically, change your own human controlled manager's contract so you manage a different club?

I suppose I could just expire Hughes contract and add myself as favorite person on chairman and such, but I don't know if this is guaranteed to work... Any ideas? :thup:

So has anybody been able to mass edit their players? I don't understand how to do it...

Do you have to type in the name of each player in your squad into the filter, and then once you've done that save the filter file?

So yeah just struggling to understand how to mass edit.

Thanks

Edit - Ok managed to mass edit the Penalty attribute of 200 players. What I was trying to do was mass edit the Penalty Taking of my entire squad. I am playing as Rangers and I want all my players to have 20 for Penalty Taking. I went to the filter and selected the contract tab, and then I typed in Rangers. Unfortunately it brought up 200 players. So all the players that play for a club with Rangers in their name now have 20 for Penalty Taking.

Is there a way to make the filter more selective so that we can seperate clubs with the same word in their club names. Otherwise the Mass Edit feature seems redundant... kind of.

Thanks

Archived