Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

2nd September 2008

Walsall

Default Has The Editor Changed ?

Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place

Basically last week when i went onto my FMRTE to make a few transfers i could just go onto the player and transfer him to the club he should be playing for, but as of the last few days i can only swap players, for example if i want mascerano on barcalona ill have to give liverpool one of barca's players

anyone else noticed this? or am doing something wrong or have i missed something, i have looked all over the editor thought to try and find out how to just transfer the one player but it seems all i can do is swap now

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2nd September 2008

Walsall

Default Has The Editor Changed ?

Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place

Basically last week when i went onto my FMRTE to make a few transfers i could just go onto the player and transfer him to the club he should be playing for, but as of the last few days i can only swap players, for example if i want mascerano on barcalona ill have to give liverpool one of barca's players

anyone else noticed this? or am doing something wrong or have i missed something, i have looked all over the editor thought to try and find out how to just transfer the one player but it seems all i can do is swap now

when you select the future transfer option what happens???

are there any showing up......are you using an updated db??? with recent transfers etc made at start of game getting rid of FUTURE TRANSFERS???:confused:

• 1 month later...

Sorry for this question if it's already been answered but it's late and the concentration levels are going!!

In my waiting for FM11 I thought I would load up FMRTE which is a fantastic programme by the way just to play around and have a bit of fun with my FM10 saved game. You know the thing, give the Club lots of money, increase the rep etc.

It's my first time using it but all seemed to go well and I was having fun bidding for Tevez, Ronaldo, all the players as West Ham Manager you can only dream about. Suddenly as I clicked continue I was surrounded in blue. Out of a job, no warnning no sacking just out of a job despite only recently signing a new contract. I carried on clicking and all my staff left West Ham as their contracts ran out yet I didn't touch any contract length in FMRTE.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

That's really odd. The only time I know that to happen is if you highlight all your players/Staff and then select the 'Make it expire' button, then all the contracts will be up which means you will find yourself out of a job along with all your coaching staff. I also believe you only have to highlight one staff member and ALL the contracts will run out (not just a member of staff you want to get rid of).

Sorry for this question if it's already been answered but it's late and the concentration levels are going!!

In my waiting for FM11 I thought I would load up FMRTE which is a fantastic programme by the way just to play around and have a bit of fun with my FM10 saved game. You know the thing, give the Club lots of money, increase the rep etc.

It's my first time using it but all seemed to go well and I was having fun bidding for Tevez, Ronaldo, all the players as West Ham Manager you can only dream about. Suddenly as I clicked continue I was surrounded in blue. Out of a job, no warnning no sacking just out of a job despite only recently signing a new contract. I carried on clicking and all my staff left West Ham as their contracts ran out yet I didn't touch any contract length in FMRTE.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Could it be that you incidentally "expired" your own contract?

I'll load up and double check. Thanks for the pointer. I was trying to get the Chairman back to Messrs Sullivan and Gold because I am using an update which has a fantasy Chairman for some reason so I may have triesd to get rid of the Chairman and as the poster above says cancel one the whole lot go!!

• 4 years later...

Archived