Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I tried changing position for a player, but after one week his new position disappear along with him from my team. When i change the position back he suddenly reappears in my team.

Anyone know what to do to make the position stick?

Hi,

I tried changing position for a player, but after one week his new position disappear along with him from my team. When i change the position back he suddenly reappears in my team.

Anyone know what to do to make the position stick?

hi,

can you tell me if you were training that player for a new position in game?

tks

hello guys,

as FMRTE will make 1 year of existence at (24/07/2009), to celebrate i will release a Preview version of FMRTE v3.0 for FM 2009 and i will invite 5 users to join our Beta Tester Team.

You can read more at http://forum.fmrte.com and please dont forget to vote in the new FMRTE Logo at http://forum.fmrte.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7

;)

Hello everyone I've made a logo for the new fmrte v3 I've used the same font style and curve that is on the official football manager logo. Hope you vote for mine it's number 5 by toonfan66. Obviously sizes and colours can be changed. So if it is selected as the new logo I could update it with every new version of the editor almost making the program look new again every release!

Hey Ruci!

I really love your editor. Can you perhaps make a mac version for the next FM? Currently, there is none and if you would do that, you can easily dominate the editing market for mac users as well. This would cement the FMRTE series as the best editor around - for all platforms.

Hey Ruci!

I really love your editor. Can you perhaps make a mac version for the next FM? Currently, there is none and if you would do that, you can easily dominate the editing market for mac users as well. This would cement the FMRTE series as the best editor around - for all platforms.

I would love to do a MAC version, but the problem is that i dont have a Mac, and a few months ago i've tried to run Mac OSX in my computer and i was able to run it...but it wasnt fast enough for me to use in a development enviroment so i gave up..

Hi, can you add a future transfer to any player? Ive tried but cant find no future transfer button i can only find the future transfer button on the players who are moving in the future.

Im trying to make Ryan Giggs join me, He as been a free agent for 8 months and he will not join no matter what i do, I have lowered is Ca to 48 i have lowered his reputation to 888 and world rep to 99 i have changed his loyatly from 20 to 4, But he just keeps rejecting. I know in real life if he had not retired and had been a free agent for 8 months he would join Im Ipswich 5th in Championship second season in January.But a player with 888 rep and a world rep of 99 and 48 Ca would join a league 2 side nevermind a Championship side but this is just not working with Giggs! He just keeps saying he has no intrest in joining.

I have seen another post from some one saying you can just give a player you want a future transfer to your club, Id like to know how to do this, so i can give Giggs one to my team ... Thanks

ruci você é uma lenda!

LOL ;)

hey guys just wondering if u can add clauses? i know u can change the current contract clauses but i cant seem to add any...

no :( you cannot add clausules..

Hi, can you add a future transfer to any player? Ive tried but cant find no future transfer button i can only find the future transfer button on the players who are moving in the future.

Im trying to make Ryan Giggs join me, He as been a free agent for 8 months and he will not join no matter what i do, I have lowered is Ca to 48 i have lowered his reputation to 888 and world rep to 99 i have changed his loyatly from 20 to 4, But he just keeps rejecting. I know in real life if he had not retired and had been a free agent for 8 months he would join Im Ipswich 5th in Championship second season in January.But a player with 888 rep and a world rep of 99 and 48 Ca would join a league 2 side nevermind a Championship side but this is just not working with Giggs! He just keeps saying he has no intrest in joining.

I have seen another post from some one saying you can just give a player you want a future transfer to your club, Id like to know how to do this, so i can give Giggs one to my team ... Thanks

You cannot "add" a future transfer, what you can do is edit an existent Future Transfer, for ex,

If there is a Future transfer like this: Player A is moving from Club B to Club C

You can edit that Future Transfer, and change the player A to Giggs, and Club C to your Team, that way giggs will be tranfered to your team

Hey Guys there should be the preview FMRTE V3 released today it will be the final version for FM 2009 unless any major bugs are found.

p.s. Happy Birthday FMRTE 1 years old today

what new features will there be

Link: Links will be provided when available.

FMRTE v3.0.006 Preview Version

Release Date: 24-07-2009

Change list:

• Fixed some general bugs..
  • Auto Update - Auto Update feature has changed, now FMRTE will display more information about New Versions (changelist, known bugs...), and it if there is any new special information that FMRTE users needs to know, FMRTE will show it by loading the information from our website..
  • Skins - FMRTE is now Skinnable, it means that you will be able to download other skins to use in FMRTE
  • Presets - Now you can edit the Presets that FMRTE uses, and you can create your own presets in the new "Preset Manager"
  • Favorites - Now FMRTE has a menu item in the menu bar that will add automatically a quick link to the gamer Nation, Profile, and Team(if has any..), it adds also a quick link to the available presets.
  • Favorites - Run a Preset, when you run a preset by the Favorites Menu you are applying the Preset to the item ID that is defined in the Preset properties.. if that ID is (0 or -1) the preset wont be visible in the Favorites Menu as there is no player/staff... with ID 0 (its useful for presets that we only want to apply to a bunch of players/staff....)

NOTE:This is a preview version of FMRTE v3.0, this version runs in FM 2009. Use it an your own risk

Link: Links will be provided when available.

FMRTE v3.0.006 Preview Version

Release Date: 24-07-2009

Change list:

• Fixed some general bugs..
  • Auto Update - Auto Update feature has changed, now FMRTE will display more information about New Versions (changelist, known bugs...), and it if there is any new special information that FMRTE users needs to know, FMRTE will show it by loading the information from our website..
  • Skins - FMRTE is now Skinnable, it means that you will be able to download other skins to use in FMRTE
  • Presets - Now you can edit the Presets that FMRTE uses, and you can create your own presets in the new "Preset Manager"
  • Favorites - Now FMRTE has a menu item in the menu bar that will add automatically a quick link to the gamer Nation, Profile, and Team(if has any..), it adds also a quick link to the available presets.
  • Favorites - Run a Preset, when you run a preset by the Favorites Menu you are applying the Preset to the item ID that is defined in the Preset properties.. if that ID is (0 or -1) the preset wont be visible in the Favorites Menu as there is no player/staff... with ID 0 (its useful for presets that we only want to apply to a bunch of players/staff....)

NOTE:This is a preview version of FMRTE v3.0, this version runs in FM 2009. Use it an your own risk

does that mean i can make all man utd lengend players from 1 button

The Presets feature, allows you to create your own presets (where you can change all attributes of players, staff ...) and then you can apply a preset to a group of players/staff members..

In this version of FMRTE you will be able to edit some of FMRTE default presets like Heal Team, Inspire Team, Destroy Team.... (the presets in player information screen are not editable right now..so if you want to edit the "Legend" preset, you have to make your own Legend preset..)

I will make a tutorial in how to use presets (maybe this weekend..)...

ive seen the super team preset button but dont know how to apply it to my team

Hi, i will make a tutorial that will explain how to use FMRTE Presets, but here it goes a brief description:

Presets: Presets are custom made actions that FMRTE will execute.

A Preset can have a lot of actions that FMRTE will execute when you select to run that preset. You can have diffrent Actions Types in the same Preset.

Presets can be applied in two ways:

• You can execute a preset in the Favorites Menu, this way, the preset will be executed, and the affected objects are those who ID where specified in the Action
  • Appling to an item(group of items) in the search results, by pressing the right mouse button

Preset Manager - Instructions

• Object ID:Put this field at 0, or if you want to create a preset to change a specific player/staff/team/club put here the ID of that item (player,staff,club..)
    NOTE:If the Action Type is a Team/TeamPlayers/TeamStaffMembers, in this field you should put the CLUB ID of that Team
  • Team Number This attribute is used to select the team that you want to affect, eg, if you select the type "TeamPlayer" and the attribute "CA" if you put "0" as Team number, the preset when is executed and will affect all players in the First Team of that Club (TeamNumber = 0 => 1st Team, 1 => Next Team .., the team order is the same that appears in Club's Information)
  • Attribute This field specifies the attribute that you want to chage..
  • Value: This field specified the value that you want to put in the Attribute that you have selected
  • Action Types:
    • Player - Using this type, the action will only be aplied if you select a player or a group of players (if you apply the preset to a team, this action will not be executed)
    • PlayerStaff - Using this type, the action will only be aplied if you select a player (with staff att) or a group of players(with staff att) if you apply the preset to a team, this action will not be executed
    • Staff - Using this type, the action will only be aplied if you select a staff member or a group of staff members (if you apply the preset to a team, this action will not be executed)
    • Club - Use this type to change attributes from Clubs
    • ClubStaffMembers: Use this if you want to change the attributes of all staff memeber of a specific club (you dont need to specify the Team number)
    • Team - Use this type to change team attributes
    • TeamPlayers - Using this type the action will only be aplied is the preset is applied to a Club/Team
    • TeamStaffMembers: Use this if you want to change attributes of staff members of a SPECIFIC TEAM (as a club can have more then one team, first team, reserves....)
      You must specify the Team number in the new field "Team Number", the Team Number starts at 0 (0 means the Club first team..)

It may sounds a little bit complicated, but i will make a tutorial that will explain everything ;)

hi ruci i still cant do it can you explain how to put to action all the super team eg so all my team has 20's

Ok, if you open the Preset Manager (the small icon in the right side of FMRTE settings icon) you can see that the SUPERTEAM PRESET has a lot of actions that will affect Players, this means

that to apply those actions to your players, you have to select them, you can do it in the search results, or easily, you can do this:

- Find you Club

- When you have you Club info screen, you must select the Team that you want to affect in the left side of FMRTE

- Then you have The usual "Heal Team ....." buttons, select the button "Custom Presets"

- Then select the preset category, in this case is "TEST", then you must select "Apply SUPER TEAM"

Another way, is select all players that you want to affect, then you press the right mouse button, and in the end of the list, you have

PRESETS-> TEST -> Apply Super TEAM

NOTE:That preset will not make all of your players attributes to 20..it will only affect some attributes, you can add more attributes to be affected(Actions) in that preset by editing it in the Preset Manager

And that's it, doing this, you will apply all the actions in that preset that has the object type "Player" to all players in that team.

Am I doing something wrong here?

I started FM and loaded my current save then started fmrte and loaded the game on that. I then edited my clubs kit to this seasons colours pressed save changes and it told me it had saved.

I then edied 1 or 2 relationship changes I thought were more accurate and saved these also.

I then closed fmrte and closed my fm save down. Then when I restarted my save game there were no changes. Is it something obvious I am doing wrong?

Quick question

I have signed a player on a new save, but when I click on him in the FMRTE program it comes up with the message:

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

What does that mean?

Ruci, this new version is brilliant! I haven't used the 'preset' yet but it's a revolution. Many gamers insist on players having high Determination, for instance. Now you can give a value to it or any attributes that you personally weight heavily. Thus, if you're looking for a player in a certain position (eg DC) and you weight determination, those DCs with low DET will get a lower rating and those with less good DC atts but high DET will be higher rated, thus allowing each gamer to custom the rating system to what he/she is personally biased towards. Magic!!!

Ok. no response the first time i posted this so ill try again...

Just wondering why when i change a players position it keeps resetting.

For example, im changing a left back into a left and right back so he can play both sides, but everytime i give him 20 points in left and right back, it changes in game and then resets after a few days into new positions.

Any ideas?

Ok. no response the first time i posted this so ill try again...

Just wondering why when i change a players position it keeps resetting.

For example, im changing a left back into a left and right back so he can play both sides, but everytime i give him 20 points in left and right back, it changes in game and then resets after a few days into new positions.

Any ideas?

This usually happens when you are "training" the player in a new position in the game. I have never found a way round it once you have started it his training.

Maybe at the start of a new season when the game updates, it might work then.

And this has been mentioned a few times already in this thread ;)

Hi I'm hoping someone here can help me get this thing to work because I've tried everything I can think of and no luck

Whenever I click the load game button an error message appears telling me that FMRTE has an error and needs to close, it then asks me to send an error report to an address

I have searched around on the internet for answers and so far I have

Installed, uninstalled and reinstalled the 3.5 framework from the microsoft website

Installed, uninstalled and reinstalled FMRTE

Uninstalled and reinstalled Football Manager

Put my computer into recovery mode back to the original date it was set up (I reinstalled the microsoft framework after this)

I have tried running it as an administrator also

nothing seems to work any ideas?

Yes, I'm finding that in the latest version. However, when you click save the changes are made. You then need to close and reopen FMRTE - every time!

You don't get it. Whenever I want to write a number for instance I want to make free kicks 20, it closes down when I write the 2, I don't even get too the 0. So I was never able to even save changes simply because I cannot change anything.

Archived