Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

Hmm same sort of question as the above for me really..

I upped a few stats of a certain player, as well as his CA and PA, few games in near enough all of his stats shown red down arrows meaning stat decreases. Just wanting confirmation that if I altered this players CA and PA would he, or should he, turn out better than he would with his original CA and PA?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There may be a thread about this but I have searched and could find nothing. I have a player who has Acceleration of 14 and to try and balance the distribution of his stats out I took his long throws stats from 6 all the way down to 2. I then added what I took away to his Acceleration to give 18:

Acceleration - 14 -> 18

Long Throws - 6 -> 2

However after a period of say 2 weeks the players stats drop in all areas and I get some nice big red downwards arrows. Is there anyway to stop this? Do I need to alter his CA and PA?

Cheers guys

Different attributes have different weights for players with different positions. Raising Accel 4 points means a bigger CA hit than a 4 point drop of Long Throws, so eveything else changed in compensation to make up the difference.

Raising CA and PA a couple points, or choosing an equally-important attribute (for the player's position) to drop, will fix this.

Different attributes have different weights for players with different positions. Raising Accel 4 points means a bigger CA hit than a 4 point drop of Long Throws, so eveything else changed in compensation to make up the difference.

Raising CA and PA a couple points, or choosing an equally-important attribute (for the player's position) to drop, will fix this.

Good post. That makes sense tbh. I know genie scout has ratings based on attributes for different positions. For example a striker's pace and acceleration has a weighting of 80 whereas long throws is like 10.

I will try and come up with some method to deter negative fluctuations when there have been large changes to key attributes. Thanks SSGTroyer!

Added all the Hidden Player Prefered Moves

Am I the only one who's experiencing problems with adding these hidden preferred moves? It looks like only the ones who are there by default can be added/removed.

SI redid PPMs for FM09, and, even though the code is still there for all the PPMs that were in FM08, only the ones that actually have any effect on gameplay show in the game.

10 chars...

Still having problems running FMRTE.

I have uninstalled both the editor and net framework, reinstalled both but still can't get it to run.

I do not get any error messages at all.

The editor will sometimes get to the game loaded stage but that's as far as I get as it then freezes and I'm unable to enter ant search info or even close the editor down on some occasions.

Does anyone have any ideas? Am I doing something wrong or missing something ?

This is driving me nuts, any help would be appreciated.

Are there any other editors besides this one becuase the p.c that has football manager 2009 for me

has no internet conection so hence i can't get the frame network thing!

check the 4th post down here for full frame network thing http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=126958

anybody have a link to FMRTE compatable with FM08? i have version an early version and when i click 'load game' it says to load a save game first (which i already have) and a recent version (not the latest) that when i click 'load game' it says crnt find FM/WSE running

not sure, but if not you could alway make him aged 100 im sure he would retire before to long

ok thansks ill try that and also is there anyway of making staff transfer as i want to put david moyes at man united.

Still having problems running FMRTE.

I have uninstalled both the editor and net framework, reinstalled both but still can't get it to run.

I do not get any error messages at all.

The editor will sometimes get to the game loaded stage but that's as far as I get as it then freezes and I'm unable to enter ant search info or even close the editor down on some occasions.

Does anyone have any ideas? Am I doing something wrong or missing something ?

This is driving me nuts, any help would be appreciated.

ok now I'm quoting myself in the forlorn hope some one may be able to help me. C'mon guys what am I doing wrong ?

Ok I've tried everything, Reinstalled FM and .net framework 3.5 and nothing every time I try to load FMRTE up it just says it has encounted a serious error and must close. Every time seems a few are having the same problems any advice?

Ok I've tried everything, Reinstalled FM and .net framework 3.5 and nothing every time I try to load FMRTE up it just says it has encounted a serious error and must close. Every time seems a few are having the same problems any advice?

What operating system are you using?

If it's Vista try running with administrator rights. (Right click, select Run as Adminidtrator)

Is it possible to create a transfer?

And is it possible to add more leagues as playable? When I started my game I put all other major leagues as viewable except the one I played, and I didn't notice it until I felt like taking a change, and I'm too far along to start over, I'm in 2016 and I would like to play for a few more years, at least.

edit: correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I realized the technique for the transfer I wanted. I simply transfer the player for a low sum so that it goes through, and then I go to future transfer, and will be able to edit the destination and fee, am I right? Or are there bugs in the process?

Same Problem as alot of people here FMRTE has encounted a problem and needs to close, and I have installed all of the right framework from MS, still having the problem.

Running WIN XP.

There are a few people w/this problem, someone with knowledge should look into this and help, it really would be appreciated by all who are having this problem.

You can swap staff.... right click name and "swap staff".

Well I signed a bunch of useless coaches and then wanted to swap them with good ones who didn't want to join me. Well on the coach profile i can see them at my club and even on my staff page, but when I go to training assignments I still see the old coaches and not the new ones, which is weird as I can't use the coaches i swapped. Anyone else has this?

Well I signed a bunch of useless coaches and then wanted to swap them with good ones who didn't want to join me. Well on the coach profile i can see them at my club and even on my staff page, but when I go to training assignments I still see the old coaches and not the new ones, which is weird as I can't use the coaches i swapped. Anyone else has this?

why not take the easy route and just upgrade your own coaches to world class?

Has anyone had any look in trying to find a sloution to our problems. I am running the steam version and I can't find where the FM09 files are installed to.

Also with the error why does the FM08 logo come up when it's for FM09!

Hello Guys, need help.

I'm using XP sp3

I'm already installed fm09 with version 3

Already installed .net framework 3.5

Already download FMRTE Version 2.0.0311

Tried run FMRTE ( after extract to new folder in desktop)

The error still appear 'FMRTEv2 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the incovenience'.

FYI, my pc also installed .net framework 3.0 sp1 and .net framework 2.0 sp1.

Is there any wrong. Please HELLPPPPP ME.

mhanafi75

It seems like a number of users encounter problems like the one you've described. I've never seen a solution to that kind of problem unfortunately. I really don't remember anyone on here who has encountered the same problem being offered a solution to it. I hope you can eventually get it to work.

Cheers

mhanafi75

It seems like a number of users encounter problems like the one you've described. I've never seen a solution to that kind of problem unfortunately. I really don't remember anyone on here who has encountered the same problem being offered a solution to it. I hope you can eventually get it to work.

Cheers

Finally, i got it solved. All i have to do is remove the framework 3.5 first (if installed) and secondly and thirdly, remove all framework 2.0 and 3.0. Restart pc, and reinstall framework 3.5.

Then, it's worked.

Ruci,

Great work I love the editor.

Can you add the ability to make all players have a EU status so they don't have to have work permit?

I know it can be done on the official editor but I started my game and have only just realised I never changed any nation to EU status.

If you can, great, thanks.

ok, got FMRTE, loaded it up, made some changes then it said couldnt do it and had to close. fair enough, but then when i go to re-load it from documents doesnt start just comes up with 'fmrte has stoped responding and not working' and has to restart..but does the same every time

Hey, I downloaded this and followed the video instructions on the bracasoft website, but my version seems to be missing a number of buttons/options that appear in the video as well as in people's screenshots of FMRTE. Wondering what I'm doing wrong? Does this need to be located anywhere special, or a registry key changed?

When I click LOAD GAME it says 'Game was loaded' but nothing else happens, and the searches bring up nothing.

Any help would be appreciated! It's probably something simple...

Great work :)

Is it possible in a future version to edit the max number of affiliate clubs?

The setting is definitly there and varies between 5, 10 and 20 clubs. Would be great to be able to change it :)

Finally, i got it solved. All i have to do is remove the framework 3.5 first (if installed) and secondly and thirdly, remove all framework 2.0 and 3.0. Restart pc, and reinstall framework 3.5.

Then, it's worked.

Tried this and it didn't work for me.

You know, I've been trying and trying to get FMRTE to work with no success and no help at all from the makers of this seemingly FLAWED program, I even PM'ed people about it and tried to get some responses on this forum and so far no help, guys if you put a program out there, you know there's going to be problems and if the program is good then people are going to want to use it, and if they do they are going to want you to help them solve the said problems, and I know somtimes you have to repeat yourself over and over for people and they could and should be using the search feature, but for you to not answer at all is really the last thing that FMRTE needs.

The first one, I would assume yes, it will help your budget if you lower their wages. I've never tried it but it makes empirical sense.

And a Sugar Daddy means the chairman continually pumps money into the club to cover losses and such.

Archived