Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes, that feature will be included in the next version

yep, in the next one :p

FMRTE v2.0.0301 - Will be released this week

Change list

• Fixed bug in player contract that was causing FMRTE to crash (sometimes..)
  • Fixed some minor bugs in the new Filter Screen and Mass Edit Screen
  • Added all the Hidden Player Prefered Moves
  • Added an option to edit the player squad number (players contract screen)
  • Added players bonus (players contract screen)
  • Now you can remove a player retirement date if you want to, to do so, you just need to select the Retire Date in FMRTE and erase it, then save, and it will be removed

You, sir, are a prince among men!

Hi, when I click on load game I get this message:

First you need to load your save game in FM.

Problem is I have loaded my game and I am on the news page and it won't work. Any ideas ppl? I am playing with the 9.3 data database.

This is a great program and upsetting that I can't use it :-(

Cheers for any help.

Hi, when I click on load game I get this message:

First you need to load your save game in FM.

Problem is I have loaded my game and I am on the news page and it won't work. Any ideas ppl? I am playing with the 9.3 data database.

This is a great program and upsetting that I can't use it :-(

Cheers for any help.

FM09 is loaded, but are you sure you clicked the "Load Game" button in FMRTE?

I have been thinking, people who cant find a name in the search facility when they want to rename a player, i havnt tried it but would adding a manager to the game add the surname? then just retire then manager once you have it, hope this helps

I have been thinking, people who cant find a name in the search facility when they want to rename a player, i havnt tried it but would adding a manager to the game add the surname? then just retire then manager once you have it, hope this helps

Sadly, this doesn't seem to work.....anyone else had any luck?

There is a 'knowledge' tab under staff but I haven't ever tried to 'edit' it so I'm not sure.

My question is, is it possible to CANCEL a Future Transfer using the editor? I see them in the save-game and I see that I can change the team he's transferring to or the date and the money for but what about canceling it altogether so the player doesn't even have that 'future transfer' tab under him anymore when loaded up in FMrte

There is a 'knowledge' tab under staff but I haven't ever tried to 'edit' it so I'm not sure.

My question is, is it possible to CANCEL a Future Transfer using the editor? I see them in the save-game and I see that I can change the team he's transferring to or the date and the money for but what about canceling it altogether so the player doesn't even have that 'future transfer' tab under him anymore when loaded up in FMrte

You can change the player involved, so that the original player no longer has a future transfer.

Yes there is a 'knowledge' tab which you can 'edit' but that is only for other staff and there isn't one for yourself as a manager..

I was using FMRTE as happy as larry - saved my game and went to bed

Now tonight i load in my game, and fire up FMRTE again to try and use it, and its not working

I just get the error

FMRTEv2 has cnountrered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the incovenience

Send Error Report or Dont send

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

I was using FMRTE as happy as larry - saved my game and went to bed

Now tonight i load in my game, and fire up FMRTE again to try and use it, and its not working

I just get the error

FMRTEv2 has cnountrered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the incovenience

Send Error Report or Dont send

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

Please.... Pretty please

Alot of you sem to be having a similar problem here are a few tips to try:

If haven't got .netFramework 3.5 from the OP get it.

If you have try removing FMRTE and downloading it again.

If that doesn't help the may be a problem with the fm.exe if I am correct try booting FM from C:/ProgramFiles/SportsInteractive/ FootballManger from there select fm Application or fm-MCE Application means Media Centre Edition. If this works delete your broken fm.exe and make one of thse the new shortcut

Hope this helps.

Alot of you sem to be having a similar problem here are a few tips to try:

If haven't got .netFramework 3.5 from the OP get it.

If you have try removing FMRTE and downloading it again.

If that doesn't help the may be a problem with the fm.exe if I am correct try booting FM from C:/ProgramFiles/SportsInteractive/ FootballManger from there select fm Application or fm-MCE Application means Media Centre Edition. If this works delete your broken fm.exe and make one of thse the new shortcut

Hope this helps.

Tried all of the above and no luck. Thanks for the suggestions.

For anyone more computer programme literate than I am (not hard!) it seems to be from the fact that when i load fm2009 the window on the taskbar has no fm logo but instead the little logo you get when windows cant regognise a file type to open it with, is there anyway of changing it?

hi guys,

as White Flag said, a new version is avaiable at www.fmrte.com,

the new version dont have nothing special added in, just a few bugs fixed, and support for FMRTE Online

if anyone has suggestions about the future FMRTE 3.0 (for FM2010), like changes in the user interface, new features..anything.. you can send it to me, at www.fmrte.com

tks ;)

hi guys,

as White Flag said, a new version is avaiable at www.fmrte.com,

the new version dont have nothing special added in, just a few bugs fixed, and support for FMRTE Online

if anyone has suggestions about the future FMRTE 3.0 (for FM2010), like changes in the user interface, new features..anything.. you can send it to me, at www.fmrte.com

tks ;)

Thanks Ruci will this version still work with FM08?

This version will not work with 08 im affraid.

RUCI again thank you for this amazing tool it is almost perfect the only problem that I have with it is the logo ;). A new logo is needed in my opinion I know its not the most ground braking idea but its the little things that count. Maybe we could get people to come up with a new logo here is what I'm going for:

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/6440384/2/istockphoto_6440384-the-football-world.jpg

or maybe the logo on the left handside of the new website www.fmrte.com

got a problem guys!

the PC i have my FM installed on doesnt have internet access and when you download the setup for MICROSOFT .NET 3.5SP1 FRAMEWORK and run the setup it tries to connect to the internet to download it, anyway of getting MICROSOFT .NET 3.5SP1 FRAMEWORK without internet connection? i can download the setup obviously and transfer it using a usb stick

Thanks

EDIT: Just found that the computer im using now has MICROSOFT.NET FRAMEWORK anyone know if it will work if i copy the folder onto my PC?

This version will not work with 08 im affraid.

RUCI again thank you for this amazing tool it is almost perfect the only problem that I have with it is the logo ;). A new logo is needed in my opinion I know its not the most ground braking idea but its the little things that count. Maybe we could get people to come up with a new logo here is what I'm going for:

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/6440384/2/istockphoto_6440384-the-football-world.jpg

or maybe the logo on the left handside of the new website www.fmrte.com

I dont know if the 2009 version will have a new icon, but FMRTE for FM 2010 will have a new one for sure :D

btw, I'm looking for someone with some free time and some talent making logos/icons to help us improving the FMRTE (FM 2010) user interface

if anyone is intrested, mail me at: support{ at }bracasoft.com

how temperamently somebody is, how likely they are to be upset by new signing or lack of first team chances, the higher the stat the worse he would be

Also on the pitch. I just fined a player for getting sent off (elbowing). He took his fine and his temperament immediately increased by 1. His dirtiness didn't change, however.

For temperament of 1, just think 'Joey Barton'.

hi guys

i really need your help, FMRTE does not work for me

i have install and uninstall .net framework 3.5 and 3.5 sp1 and FMRTE would not work

every time i double click on FMRTE, i received a error message saying "FMRTE v2 has encountered a problem and needs to be close."

can someone explain to me this problem plz

There may be a thread about this but I have searched and could find nothing. I have a player who has Acceleration of 14 and to try and balance the distribution of his stats out I took his long throws stats from 6 all the way down to 2. I then added what I took away to his Acceleration to give 18:

Acceleration - 14 -> 18

Long Throws - 6 -> 2

However after a period of say 2 weeks the players stats drop in all areas and I get some nice big red downwards arrows. Is there anyway to stop this? Do I need to alter his CA and PA?

Cheers guys

Archived