Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm using FMRTE to change the team colours. If a team colour is being changed and saved, the new team colour will always show up on the logos in the league standings (if they're not official logos) and also on the kits on pitch when you're watching a live match. But somehow the titlebar colours still remain the same for some teams.

I've asked this question in the graphics forum too, but no-one seems to be able to answer this.

Does anyone WHY this happens AND/OR how this can be circumvented?

I'll include some examples in case anyone wants to investigate:

Team colour unchangable: Nottingham Forest, Tenerife, Pescara, Como, Antalyaspor, Most german teams (except Duisburg, Trier, Wilhelmshaven and maybe some other too i didn't test).

Team colours changable: Grenoble, Cartagena, Manisaspor, Brann, Pisa, ...

There must be something data-related which prevents the titlebar colours from changing after editing for some teams. I could very much appreciate it if anyone could offer some help on this.

If I'm using FMRTE to change the team colours. If a team colour is being changed and saved, the new team colour will always show up on the logos in the league standings (if they're not official logos) and also on the kits on pitch when you're watching a live match. But somehow the titlebar colours still remain the same for some teams.

I've asked this question in the graphics forum too, but no-one seems to be able to answer this.

Does anyone WHY this happens AND/OR how this can be circumvented?

I'll include some examples in case anyone wants to investigate:

Team colour unchangable: Nottingham Forest, Tenerife, Pescara, Como, Antalyaspor, Most german teams (except Duisburg, Trier, Wilhelmshaven and maybe some other too i didn't test).

Team colours changable: Grenoble, Cartagena, Manisaspor, Brann, Pisa, ...

There must be something data-related which prevents the titlebar colours from changing after editing for some teams. I could very much appreciate it if anyone could offer some help on this.

In the graphics forum i got this as an answer:

Chances are the researchers who enter the kits into their researchers database are doing something different for some teams (researchers have a different editor, that seems to have a few extra fields this time around and is causing confusion, causes the problem with the kits changing each year for some teams and maybe causing this problem aswell).

Your best off posting in either the data issues or editors forum - so if the researchers are doing something wrong it can be fixed for future versions, or else FMRTE isn't picking/editing the correct infomation.

I figured out the crash thing... now here's the problem.

I have a player on trial and I changed his status to a full contract. However, his "on loan" status is still there and as soon as the trail's over, he's gone! Any way to change that?

Thanks.

I figured out the crash thing... now here's the problem.

I have a player on trial and I changed his status to a full contract. However, his "on loan" status is still there and as soon as the trail's over, he's gone! Any way to change that?

Thanks.

use FMRTE to change his transfer status with current club...........make a bid if you dont get him dont worry you can edit the future transfer to your club:thup:

Just a quick check so i don't ruin my save.

Is it safe to change the legends/icons of a club? Those without a name in the editor.

Searched the last couple of pages without anything about it but i still has a small remembrance of reading something about it before.

Just a quick check so i don't ruin my save.

Is it safe to change the legends/icons of a club? Those without a name in the editor.

Searched the last couple of pages without anything about it but i still has a small remembrance of reading something about it before.

I created a new club from an existing one, and got rid of the 'no-name' legends and icons no problem.

use FMRTE to change his transfer status with current club...........make a bid if you dont get him dont worry you can edit the future transfer to your club:thup:

How exactly does future transfer work? Btw, changing the transfer status with the club doesn't do anything...

He never shows up on the future transfers list...

What's the highest pa and ca a player/staff can have.

Also, on the editor, how can you select all of the staff on the staff list, so that they all appear at once on the left hand side? Like you can click on select all on the player list.

hi guys,

i am using the latest fmrte with the latest fm patch 9.03 data. however, with regards to the finances, eg i set using the pre game editor, ie man utd, balance = 50 000 000, transfer budget and transfer balance = 1 000 000

however when i load up the game and use the fmrte, the finances goes haywire. eg, the balance becomes 420m, transfer budget and all becomes 20m and so did the wage budget..

anyone had this problem? and whenver i tried editing the finances, say for foreign teams such as bayern, etc, the game will crash

with the current fmrte, what can or cant i edit? to prevent crashing? appreciate ur inputs...

hi guys,

i am using the latest fmrte with the latest fm patch 9.03 data. however, with regards to the finances, eg i set using the pre game editor, ie man utd, balance = 50 000 000, transfer budget and transfer balance = 1 000 000

however when i load up the game and use the fmrte, the finances goes haywire. eg, the balance becomes 420m, transfer budget and all becomes 20m and so did the wage budget..

anyone had this problem? and whenver i tried editing the finances, say for foreign teams such as bayern, etc, the game will crash

with the current fmrte, what can or cant i edit? to prevent crashing? appreciate ur inputs...

should be able to edit any club's finance:thup:

it works fine for me have edited several clubs in various leagues .are there any error messages coming up when you are using FMRTE..........or is it just crash dumps in game???

Fmrte is a great tool for FM09

but Ruci, may you add the "remove common name" function to the future version of Fmrte?

It is because the regens have too many "needless" common name.

for example, David Navarro, David Gutierrez, David Sanchez etc.

I think their full names are easy enough to identify.

But they all have a stupid common name "David", I feel confused.

I want to remove it.

Can you add this function?

Thanks

Proteus their is a solution for this. After you have changed your coach to "legend" you have to change the CA and PA to 260 and the stats will not drop more than 1 or 2 points over a very long period. Most of the time you coach will keep the "20". This works also for players.

So this is confirmed NOT to work??

So this is confirmed NOT to work??

Well I still notice the attributes of my coaches falling after I've used the Legend button to edit them and I've set their CA and PA to 260 and 2600.

I need to go back and use the Legend button on them every three of four weeks. That's why I'd like to see an option that allows FMRTE to observe when edited attributes decrease and automatically increases them back to the values that you assigned in the first place.

That would be fantastic I think.

Well I still notice the attributes of my coaches falling after I've used the Legend button to edit them and I've set their CA and PA to 260 and 2600.

I need to go back and use the Legend button on them every three of four weeks. That's why I'd like to see an option that allows FMRTE to observe when edited attributes decrease and automatically increases them back to the values that you assigned in the first place.

That would be fantastic I think.

Is that for both coaches and players?

PA 260 does NOT work. Just ignore it!

I'll ask again to put this at bottom of list, but can we include a stadium name change option?

I've finally got my own stadium, but it doesn't have a name

It's just " , Bristol"

Is it possible to give players a second nationality using this, i need a work permit for a player but i dont want to change his main nationality, is there anything else i can change that will get him a work permit?

Yes, it's possible. Go to the "relations" link, it's done there. Look at the dropdowns, the option is in there. Use one of the existing relations, find the one which is less important, and that's it.

should be able to edit any club's finance:thup:

it works fine for me have edited several clubs in various leagues .are there any error messages coming up when you are using FMRTE..........or is it just crash dumps in game???

no error messages..just crash dumps

the point the finances data edited in the pre game editor, totally differs when you load up the game n use fmrte...

Yes, it's possible. Go to the "relations" link, it's done there. Look at the dropdowns, the option is in there. Use one of the existing relations, find the one which is less important, and that's it.

Sometimes it has a relation, but it just says a team and has no heading as to what it does, like it is blank, or FMRTE can't read it or something. Is it ok to change these, or will that screw something up? The editor should have an add relations feature created.

Guys I am trying to use the editor to manipulate season ticket sales.

I am testing, would signing an old legend for Walsall increase sales? I go for Paul Scholes (game is in 2010 start of 3rd season).

Using FMRTE I adjust his 3 reputations to 1000, and current and pot. abilities to 50. I change his contract to expire the next day, and when it does he is never interested in a move to Walsall.

I then add a new manager of Chelsea, and he is not interested in a move their either, and rejects a contract of 150k a week. Even when i replace Man Utd as Chelsea as his favourite club, he still doesn't fancy it.

What on earth needs to be tweaked to get him to sign some where?

Sometimes it has a relation, but it just says a team and has no heading as to what it does, like it is blank, or FMRTE can't read it or something. Is it ok to change these, or will that screw something up? The editor should have an add relations feature created.

Personally I've never messed with those. I'm afraid there are used for something important. I usually change the ones which say that the player dislikes/likes someone. Don't seem too important to me.

no matter what i try i can't get this to work, i know i need .net framework but most times i try to download it the link is broken or when i do finally manage to get it theres a problem with installation. can any1 help?

Guys I am trying to use the editor to manipulate season ticket sales.

I am testing, would signing an old legend for Walsall increase sales? I go for Paul Scholes (game is in 2010 start of 3rd season).

Using FMRTE I adjust his 3 reputations to 1000, and current and pot. abilities to 50. I change his contract to expire the next day, and when it does he is never interested in a move to Walsall.

I then add a new manager of Chelsea, and he is not interested in a move their either, and rejects a contract of 150k a week. Even when i replace Man Utd as Chelsea as his favourite club, he still doesn't fancy it.

What on earth needs to be tweaked to get him to sign some where?

I think there is something wrong with Scholes in the game. He was released by Man Utd in the game's 3rd season in my game.

I didn't want him to retire so I added in a few managers to try and sign him. Despite editing the clubs' reputations to 10,000 and making whichever club I tried to sign him for Scholes' favourite club he still declined every contract. He won't even sign for me and my reputation is 10,000 in the three rep boxes in FMRTE.

He is still without a club in my game, and no CPU team is interested in him at all. He will retire soon I'm sure.

Just don't think he can be signed once Man Utd release him. It might be a bug.

Cheers

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but FMRTE doesn't pull up any information on anyone who has a "player/staff" combined contract - that is, he has a contract to be a player and also a coach (or physio/scout/any staff role).

Have I missed something somewhere or is this not yet implemented?

hi guys,

i will release a new version today, that will fix the nation bug (that only occours with the 9.3 Patch), and maybe some others that people have reported to my by mail, im reading my emails right now (and i have a lot of them to read :S) to see all the bugs reported, and then i will try to fix them..

no matter what i try i can't get this to work, i know i need .net framework but most times i try to download it the link is broken or when i do finally manage to get it theres a problem with installation. can any1 help?

can anyone help?

Is there a way to put a player's stats back to how they started (default)? For example, i want to sell a player, and want to put his stats back down to how they started off as.

the long way round would be to keep old saves and save them in ScoutGenie. Then you can 'roll back' the Scout save to check the original attributes.

chob

Is your version of Windows XP/Vista running the latest patches and hotfixes from Microsoft. Do you have auto update turned on?

If you are using Firefox go here to update your version of windows...

http://windizupdate.com/

There are plenty of sites that have the necessary .net installer for you to download. So have you tried to download it from alternative servers/websites?

Jay1992

There is an easier way to restore their default attributes but it requires saving their profiles before you edit them.

Create a folder called default profiles on your desktop of in your My Documents folder or wherever you want to put it, then before you edit them look for the export button under options in their profile in FMRTE. Save their profile to your folder and then when you wish to restore their default attributes just click import on their profile and direct FMRTE to their default profile that you saved earlier.

It's also worth creating an edited profile folder because it allows you to restore their attributes if they start falling for whatever reason.

That's why I'd like to see a function that automatically restores the attributes of a player you've edited when they start decreasing. It would make editing so much easier.

Cheers

chob

Is your version of Windows XP/Vista running the latest patches and hotfixes from Microsoft. Do you have auto update turned on?

If you are using Firefox go here to update your version of windows...

http://windizupdate.com/

There are plenty of sites that have the necessary .net installer for you to download. So have you tried to download it from alternative servers/websites?

yeah i tried but it doesnt install it says theres a problem with it. i dont believe ive had an update for some time and have recently just began using firefox.

for some reason the update wont install: it says:firefox could not insatll the file athttp://windizupdate.com/files/windizupdate.xpi beacause: install script not found -204

Archived