Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FMRTE v2.0.0250 RELEASED

Download: www.bracasoft.com

Changes:

- Fixed some bugs in Clone Center

- Fixed a bug in Future Transfer List, now sorting the list should be much faster

- Added Support for the 9.3 Patch

- 4 Languages Included (English, Dutch, French and Polish)

Never expected it could be released sooooo quick.

Awesome!

I have a question... I have problems with changing attribute points for my coaches. I have a goalkeeping coach with 20 in goalkeeping and he gets only 4 stars??? I dont know is this a problem with the 9.3 patch or what?

It's not a "problem" with either program. What happened is that the 9.3.0 changed the rules for coach star calculation. It's a lot more demanding now because it takes into account several other factors.

Check this thread. Apparently someone already managed to understand how the new calculations work.

Damn is so bloody annoying having to delete the bloody windows update every time it re-installed automaticly ARGH, i wanna use fmrte ffs, not delete the same update every time :( (i know this isnt fmrte error, but still meh haha)

You could turn off automatic updates in Windows so that it doesn't keep installing it.

when i download it , it comes to a word document

What Can i do ??????

Sounds like you have some issues with you file associations...

Try right clicking on the rar file and selecting "Extract Here'. If that opens up Word then for some reason your pc associates rar files with Word. If that happens, right click on it again and select "Opens With..." and navigate to winrar or whatever program you have installed for rar files...

and RUCI! GREAT WORK!!!

Ruci - excellent work and a life saver.

However, my main use of the editor is to reduce the massive bonuses players get - these fields do not appear to be populated or updateable at the moment - any chance you could sort this?

Cheers

Ruchi - any chance of doing this?

+1 to this. I want to injure some of my affiliated teams players, so that they play my young loanees! :)

You can achieve more or less the same result if you drop their condition dramatically (Condition and Match Fitness). They will be unfit to play.

Some bugs:

Ticking the "EU-Member" box under Nation Information creates an Error.

Editing Reputation under Nation Information creates an Error.

Can anyone else verify if they observe the same errors when they apply the above? I tend to make a lot of non-EU countries - like Brazil, Argentina, etc - EU countries in order to sign good prospects from outside the EU.

Don't want to install the patch and the latest version of FMRTE if these errors currently exist.

Cheers

ps Thanks again Ruci for creating such a fantastic tool that benefits a lot of people in the FM community.

You deserve so mutch for your greatest editor ever! Other editors don't even come close against your super editor, so Ruci Thank you so mutch for your sharing of the most famous editor in all times. Ok take care and you deserve more credit then anyone can give. Thank you so mutch!

You deserve so mutch for your greatest editor ever! Other editors don't even come close against your super editor, so Ruci Thank you so mutch for your sharing of the most famous editor in all times. Ok take care and you deserve more credit then anyone can give. Thank you so mutch!

I have to second that, I am amazed by the sheer amount of progress made with this editor. I made a comment about it right after one of its first releases slating it and not expecting much improvement. I was completely wrong and happily so. This editor has put everything else to shame from the past.

Great job, only thing I'd like to see improved is the scouting part of the editor. I'd like to see it take age into consideration when giving out potential rating. I mean, a 18+ year old player with CA of 50 and a PA with 195 will never reach 195 CA for example.

Great job, only thing I'd like to see improved is the scouting part of the editor. I'd like to see it take age into consideration when giving out potential rating. I mean, a 18+ year old player with CA of 50 and a PA with 195 will never reach 195 CA for example.

CA and PA are set by SI, not by FMRTE.

mine looks like it is going to work but then you cant fill in the data fields

any ideas please peeps

What do you mean? When you try to change something on the data fields, FMRTE crashes?

If this is your problem, are you Dutch? If so, this is the problem. A recent Microsoft update destroyed something for .Net applications on Dutch MS Windows. Only solution, for now, is to remove that specific update. Details are on this thread, a few pages backwards.

I have a problem with this. The newest version.

I set my favorite club as Arsenal at the start of the game, and added Watford with FMRTE. But they now appear as Stuttgart and Welling. I can change them on FMRTE, but whenever I reload my game so they take effect they appear as Welling and Stuttgart. Any ideas?

Can anyone else verify if they observe the same errors when they apply the above? I tend to make a lot of non-EU countries - like Brazil, Argentina, etc - EU countries in order to sign good prospects from outside the EU.

Don't want to install the patch and the latest version of FMRTE if these errors currently exist.

Cheers

ps Thanks again Ruci for creating such a fantastic tool that benefits a lot of people in the FM community.

Yeah I get them too. I also get an error when I try to access team finances. Ruci will probably have it sorted for next update. ;)

Really admire you for this Ruci. Great job and you seem to listen to every bit of feedback. Keep up the good work. Be nice for SI to bring you on board to make an official editor for the game, The standard editor just isn't asgood

Archived