Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

I used to have problems with FMRTE crashing at start up. Dowloaded .net 3.5 SP1 and that doesn't happen anymore. Now the problem is that the program crashes as soon as i try to change an attribute. I can only remove injuries but as soon as i try to change any attribute at all the editor crashes. Do you have any idea what may cause this and how I could fix it?

Thanks

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I used to have problems with FMRTE crashing at start up. Dowloaded .net 3.5 SP1 and that doesn't happen anymore. Now the problem is that the program crashes as soon as i try to change an attribute. I can only remove injuries but as soon as i try to change any attribute at all the editor crashes. Do you have any idea what may cause this and how I could fix it?

Thanks

I had this problem as well. Do you have Windows Vista? You have to delete an update (KB949249). I know it's not the best solution, but it's the only one for now.

With regards stadium expansion from the last page. I have an idea that could force it through.

Set the expansion capacity to a few more seats than current capacity.

Then ask for expansion. If it's granted, then alter the current capacity to match the expansion capacity, then hopefully at end of season = new stadium

I think ruci should remove the info you mentioned, which is indeed a bit misleading.

As for the currency bit, it works for me. See if closing and reopening FMRTE helps.

QUOTE]

Just who the bloody hell do you think YOU are, you jumped-up little sod, saying my information is misleading.

I only posted about the problems I am experiencing, I would like Ruci to answer my question, NOT some prat with no knowledge of the editors construction.

With regards stadium expansion from the last page. I have an idea that could force it through.

Then ask for expansion. If it's granted, then alter the current capacity to match the expansion capacity, then hopefully at end of season = new stadium

You sir, are indeed a genius - it works! - and even better, they are naming the new stadium after me! Happy days!

Good find mate!

You sir, are indeed a genius - it works! - and even better, they are naming the new stadium after me! Happy days!

Good find mate!

It works does it? Excellent, I had a brainwave last night

Unfortunately I've not been able to try it out because I'm stuck in October.

Ok, so for all those wanting a new stadium, follow my previous instructions:

*edit* I'll bold them for everyone now

I think ruci should remove the info you mentioned, which is indeed a bit misleading.

As for the currency bit, it works for me. See if closing and reopening FMRTE helps.

QUOTE]

Just who the bloody hell do you think YOU are, you jumped-up little sod, saying my information is misleading.

I only posted about the problems I am experiencing, I would like Ruci to answer my question, NOT some prat with no knowledge of the editors construction.

Stewpot, he's trying to help

Also, I don't think he is just anyone.

From reading posts, I get the impression that he works with Ruci.

Especially considering he announced one of the release date when Ruci didn't

Location of each poster is "Portugal"

Ok, it's a big country, but I'm linking them together. Don't get annoyed with him, he's trying to avoid other users becoming confused

Hey Ruci. GREAT thanks for making "sponsorship" editable! Your Genius mate! I had lots of editors through many FM series, but noone had made this part of game editable. There is though a little problem, because when I have to set 6 mln euro in the editor in order to get 2 mln euro in the game sponsorship. But I don't care, I'm still happy it's just editable anyway. THANKS again!

QUOTE]

Your a complete forehead, your posts moan about whats wrong instead of how good the program is. This program has come on immensly since the first version was released and yet instead of being grateful you decide to insult respected members of the forum.

Btw KUTGW ruci, glad to see your back:)

QUOTE]

Just for YOUR information Zapatero has a great deal of knowledge about the editor as he is one of the leading Beta testers of it. So you need to wind your neck in and think about what you say before you say it and insult the wrong person.

Thus endeth todays lesson on humility

i think i found a bug,

i cannot edit player/coaches in any way, the dont appear in the squad lists and when i press heal team it destroys him i cannot edit anything. it so bad i have just sent the player on a 3 week holiday at the advice of my physio.

i looked at kevin poole who is also a player/coach and i cant edit him either.

i think i found a bug,

i cannot edit player/coaches in any way, the dont appear in the squad lists and when i press heal team it destroys him i cannot edit anything. it so bad i have just sent the player on a 3 week holiday at the advice of my physio.

i looked at kevin poole who is also a player/coach and i cant edit him either.

It is a known bug that I raised with Ruci in the Beta forums a while back. He is still working on it.

Good find mate!

Ok just to clarify, when you ask for expansion do you have to do it at the end of the season or does it not matter? and on the granted bit is that, when they actually say that permission has been granted and they are going to increase capacity by 'x' seats or is it when they say that they are looking into expanding the stadium? id assume its the first but just wanted to make sure, cheers

Would you please try to act on more civil manner? One day you're gonna explode one blood vessel, if you're not careful. ;)

Anyway, you got it all wrong, I was not saying that your information was misleading. :) I was simply saying, or trying to, that the information FMRTE presents, on the club information screen, is misleading. That is because the functionality is not on that screen but on the "relations" one.

See? No reason to get all worked up and ready to fight, don't you agree? :)

By the way, I have no relation with ruci. I simply help him betatest FMRTE, as do others, nothing more. Apart from that, I just try to help people out, which is what I was trying to do with you.

Ok just to clarify, when you ask for expansion do you have to do it at the end of the season or does it not matter? and on the granted bit is that, when they actually say that permission has been granted and they are going to increase capacity by 'x' seats or is it when they say that they are looking into expanding the stadium? id assume its the first but just wanted to make sure, cheers

I'd ask at the start of the season or Xmas

As long as it's before May, then I reckon it will work

Again, I've not been able to test my own theory as I've got three teams on the same file and so am stuck in January 2020 with the message of "we are getting frequently annoyed with requests...." because I asked just before I devised this theory.

Also, you change your expansion capacity.

You ask for the option of "expand stadium" or whatever it is called.

When they say "they agree that it needs to be upgraded to fulfil its potential," then you change your current capacity to that of the expansion capacity.

That way, there again is no way for any more development on the current stadium.

Come the end of the season, I'm guessing that they announce a new stadium and announce its cost

Any more questions, just ask here or PM

I'd ask at the start of the season of the season or Xmas

As long as it's before May, then I reckon it will work

Again, I've not been able to test my own theory as I've got three teams on the same file and so am stuck in January 2020 with the message of "we are getting frequently annoyed with requests...." because I asked just before I devised this theory.

With me, I had been asking for 'Expand the stadium' for a couple of seasons, but each time I did, the board just told me 'the council would never allow it', so I tried your theory, I think it was about February - I changed the expansion thing in FMRTE to be 43000 (instead of 40000 - which I was already at), then asked the board to expand (not sure if it's important, but this was the 1st time Id asked them this particular season), and they said "there are plans afoot to blah de blah de blah", so as soon as I had this message in my 'inbox', I went back to FMRTE, and changed the Expansion capacity back down to 40000.

It wasnt until then at the end of the season (quite litterally after there were no games left), that I got a news item saying that the board have decided to build a new 59000 seater stadium, and to name afer there greatest ever manager (moi by the way! :-)). It won't be ready for 2 more years though. Also, it's costing £210 mil I think - which I can easily cover.

One other thing to point out, after reading the previous threads on 'new stadiums', I had already increased the minimum, average and maximum attendancies using FMRTE.

So I reckon, in order for it to work, you should have a fair amount of money (I had about £420 mil), and make sure you'd be able to sell out a new stadium with the minimum, average and max values, then apply Alex's theory.

Roll on two more years when the home games will be played on my own back garden!

hir ruci this programme is brilliant i use it alot

when i play in my made up nation i use it to give the teams who finnish first more money as im using switzerland as a base and they only get 1 mil for wining the league

what i would like editing is the ability to make a player, coach a legend / icon etc as my teams are entirly new and would be nice to see some of there random generation players become future legends just a thought

n e way brilliant work very much apreciate all the hard work u do

ps nooby question but is there n e way to get the latest version without scouring the thread thanx

With me, I had been asking for 'Expand the stadium' for a couple of seasons, but each time I did, the board just told me 'the council would never allow it', so I tried your theory, I think it was about February - I changed the expansion thing in FMRTE to be 43000 (instead of 40000 - which I was already at), then asked the board to expand (not sure if it's important, but this was the 1st time Id asked them this particular season), and they said "there are plans afoot to blah de blah de blah", so as soon as I had this message in my 'inbox', I went back to FMRTE, and changed the Expansion capacity back down to 40000.

It wasnt until then at the end of the season (quite litterally after there were no games left), that I got a news item saying that the board have decided to build a new 59000 seater stadium, and to name afer there greatest ever manager (moi by the way! :-)). It won't be ready for 2 more years though. Also, it's costing £210 mil I think - which I can easily cover.

One other thing to point out, after reading the previous threads on 'new stadiums', I had already increased the minimum, average and maximum attendancies using FMRTE.

So I reckon, in order for it to work, you should have a fair amount of money (I had about £420 mil), and make sure you'd be able to sell out a new stadium with the minimum, average and max values, then apply Alex's theory.

Roll on two more years when the home games will be played on my own back garden!

For anyone who is still confused, this is exactly what you need to do.

Just ensure you have a fair whack of money and this can't fail

I've never used the editor before would it be to complecated for me to change some stadium stuff... Like I am QPR and they wont expand the stadium beyond 25k limit...

I dont know exactly why they won't expand further but I was wondering if we can just get a new stadium all together with like maybe 50k limit? That would be just marvellous ^^

I've never used the editor before would it be to complecated for me to change some stadium stuff... Like I am QPR and they wont expand the stadium beyond 25k limit...

I dont know exactly why they won't expand further but I was wondering if we can just get a new stadium all together with like maybe 50k limit? That would be just marvellous ^^

Its very easy to change it mate. If you download it you will see its quite simple. :)

Im currently playing with Rangers and Ibrox has a capacity of 246,000

Guest jturn101

is there a way i can just add players to a team rather than swap them? sorry this is probably a stupid question im just v new to this editor cheers

Samsung, look up just a few posts, was that so hard?

Samsung, look up just a few posts, was that so hard?

Was there any reason to say it in that manor?

Anyhow, great job Ruci, I asked prior to this but I'll ask again, is it possible in the next version to give a player a injury?

Hello to the forum...I have the new version of fmrte but can't get to open it because it keeps showing me a msg like: "FmRTE couldn't opened please try again. Sorry for the inconvinience" anyone know a by-pass or another ingame editor????? Please, I have tried anything....:(:(:(:(

Hello to the forum...I have the new version of fmrte but can't get to open it because it keeps showing me a msg like: "FmRTE couldn't opened please try again. Sorry for the inconvinience" anyone know a by-pass or another ingame editor????? Please, I have tried anything....:(:(:(:(

Make sure you have Microsoft Framework 3.5SP1 installed

Should do the trick

Yo Ruci Good work on the Editor mate its mint but I have a little teeny problem with Scouting knowledge

Withthe new update you can change it and I could and all was good but now I started a new game I cant the Option simply isnt there. I have tried reinstalling FMRTE and I have tried reloading the program but nothing.

So please can I have some assistance pretty please

Was there any reason to say it in that manor?

Anyhow, great job Ruci, I asked prior to this but I'll ask again, is it possible in the next version to give a player a injury?

Yes, there absolutely was.

I've posted the solution three times now so that people could see it.

Not moving up TWO posts is the height of laziness, which is just sad.

People who ask questions without looking are annoying, it wouldn't have taken any effort to look

P.S, it's "manner"

I can't find my chairman to edit him. He doesn't show up in search and when I go to my team and look at staff he doesn't show up even though everybody else does, although the director of football's job shows up as bad language file. This is the steam version of WSM.

It works does it? Excellent, I had a brainwave last night

Unfortunately I've not been able to try it out because I'm stuck in October.

Ok, so for all those wanting a new stadium, follow my previous instructions:

*edit* I'll bold them for everyone now

Thanks for the info, i tried this and at the end of the season, they said local council blocked it so what to do next?

Thanks for the info, i tried this and at the end of the season, they said local council blocked it so what to do next?

Yeah, same happened to me with two clubs.

When I came up with the idea, it was just a theory.

I was months away from the possibility so I posted it to get someone to try it out.

Worked for someone, luckily for them.

What I've done is I've saved it the day before they announce the council block it and I'm gonna reload.

Some may disagree with that, but these people are teh same people using this editor!

Can I just ask, what city is your club based in?

I have a theory that the size of the city could play a small factor

well look at my screenshot earlier

demand is MUCH higher than attendance at Ashton Gate, yet I was refused a new stadium.

push capacity down to 500 and there is an excellent chance that it will work

Thanks for this but ive jst runned into another stumbling block, whenever i request it says the board are getting increasingly annoyed over your persistent requests, does this mean i have to wait till start of the next season to evn get them to look into expanding and that will mean another season waiting for a new stadium to be announced, thanks

Yeah, each season, the requests reboot.

Much like every few months, you can ask for a new feeder team, the request for a new stadium restarts.

I've found that if you ask at the start of a season, then you'll have to wait until about mid-Jan.

Now, if you remaining expansion capacity, then they should say "plans are afoot to expand the stadium"

At this point, you'll want to match the capacity of the stadium to the potential capacity.

I forget the exact term, but look up a few posts, the exact explanation is there.

The date should get to about May or June and they'll either grant the stadium or again say "due to strong opposition from local council......."

If you've saved it before this date, then go back and change your attendance to something ridiculous.

Max, Average and Minimum don't apply. But actual attendance, seating and expansion capacity should be changed to something stupid like 500 (BUT capacity used, I put to 400 just to be on the safe side as I'm not entirely sure what effect that would have).

The news story then goes from "strong local council blocks planning permission" to "Board announce plans for a new stadium."

My stadium is bizarrely (despite min attendance being 30000) a 28500 seater (when Ashton Gate is 29000) and costs 70m. Also takes a year to build

is there a way to remove team rivalries? im playing as FCUM and i dont like the idea of having fierce rivals like leeds and man city that ive never played before and i want to make my own rivals as i play. i know i can put the rivalry at 0 but i cant figure out how to remove it completely

is there a way to remove team rivalries? im playing as FCUM and i dont like the idea of having fierce rivals like leeds and man city that ive never played before and i want to make my own rivals as i play. i know i can put the rivalry at 0 but i cant figure out how to remove it completely

Changing the value to '1' is tantamount to eliminating it since it won't show up on the into screen. Or you could change the rival to another team and give a value of '1'. If you want to remove one rival and add another, just change the team name.

I was trying to remove a team 'icon'. The legends and icons tend to be unnamed players/ ex-staff, so it takes a bit of trial and error, but it's easy enough to do now.

Archived