Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically Berbatov just wont score for me so............................

Have decided to bin Berba he hasnt scored in 23 games so he is on way in window to inter for 31m(strange this I put him up for sale lots of offers but all paying over 2 years..............want cash now only CITY offering 31m up front so agreed deal....................then had a sleepless night thinking that he will start scoring there big time and come back to bite me.........so used the good old FMRTE future transfer option and changed the deal to inter as they were offering same but in monthly payments.......but when I checked in game the changes showed up but the fee was for 63m?????

Tried again and again with FMRTE to adjust it back to 31m it shows up correct there but wont change in game?

when the deal goes ahead will adjust my budget accordingly dont want to cheat just want the money I would have got !

Any ideas why this is happening please

Anyone....?

The only way I've found is to reduce the player's wage to 1, then offer him a new contract with no bonuses. To ensure he signs, offer him as much in wage as you can. After he accepts, reduce his wage to original - or whatever you want it to be.

Basically Berbatov just wont score for me so............................

Have decided to bin Berba he hasnt scored in 23 games so he is on way in window to inter for 31m(strange this I put him up for sale lots of offers but all paying over 2 years..............want cash now only CITY offering 31m up front so agreed deal....................then had a sleepless night thinking that he will start scoring there big time and come back to bite me.........so used the good old FMRTE future transfer option and changed the deal to inter as they were offering same but in monthly payments.......but when I checked in game the changes showed up but the fee was for 63m?????

Tried again and again with FMRTE to adjust it back to 31m it shows up correct there but wont change in game?

when the deal goes ahead will adjust my budget accordingly dont want to cheat just want the money I would have got !

Any ideas why this is happening please

well deal went through but I made of note of my/and inter's balance pre transfer to give them 31m extra and remove 31m from my balance:thup:

the fee was 63m but after deal done checked inter balance hadnt changed at all:confused:

but mine had ..............hadnt made a note of city's balance wonder if they paid for the deal:D

cany understand this though.............anyone else using future transfers finding probs

Is it possible to edit a players long term plan.

For instance a player I have had for ages I would be devo if at 30 he doesnt want to be a coach/manager.

So anyway to edit the values of Coach, Physio, Assistant Manager, Manager, Scout?

What are the 'potential rating' and 'actual/current rating' at the bottom right of a player's profile on FMRTE? Does it affect how good a player is or is it just for scouting purposes or something like that?

I second that question.

I have a problem and wonder if anybody could help me please.

I have downloaded FMRTE and have extracted it, I have click on the icon that should open the program but I keep getting this message:

'FMRTEv2 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for any inconvenience.'

Anybody know why? Also, the logo for the program is the FM08 logo with a pencil and what looks like a ruler over it, is this correct?

Thanks.

I have downloaded FMRTE and have extracted it, I have click on the icon that should open the program but I keep getting this message:

'FMRTEv2 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for any inconvenience.'

Anybody know why? Also, the logo for the program is the FM08 logo with a pencil and what looks like a ruler over it, is this correct?

Thanks.

Hi

Have you downloaded the framework?

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7&displaylang=en

You need the .NET framework to make FMRTE work.

Cheers

Thanks.

read the first post or better yet do a search in the thread

Is there anyway to edit job security in this game?

yes I am sure you can with the pre-game editor;)

There is a board confidence section UNDER NON PLAYER DATA i am sure this will impact on your job security:thup:

but dont think you can with FMRTE

Sorry if this has been asked before but I cant find any info on it but people saying it works great.

I need some help with future transfers, for example there was a player on the future transfer list, I replaced him with one of my players and changed the date of the transfer for the following day, that is I did it during the transfer season day 24 and the transfer would be completed for 30 million on the 25th of that same month but the game just tells me the player is transfering that day to another club yet he never ever makes it to the other club.

I tried many times, with different players and different clubs, different amounts of money too. I think it always fails because the other club has not actually offer the player a contract or that I am in the middle of the transfer season, I really dont know. Any ideas?

Guest josh9393

I was wondering if I could get any help on fmrte. When I click on the contract option 'Make It Expire', on a club's staff page, the contract is made to expire but the manager of the club which the employee works at also loses his job, ie. his contract expires as well. I was wondering if there was any way of stopping this as it can be slightly annoying. Thanks in advance.

I was wondering if I could get any help on fmrte. When I click on the contract option 'Make It Expire', on a club's staff page, the contract is made to expire but the manager of the club which the employee works at also loses his job, ie. his contract expires as well. I was wondering if there was any way of stopping this as it can be slightly annoying. Thanks in advance.

I noticed this. What I do is just change the manager's contract back to what it was afterwards.

Guest josh9393
I noticed this. What I do is just change the manager's contract back to what it was afterwards.

Good idea. thanks.

Guys, I'm need help with this. I've used FMRTE for quite a while and it has been perfect. However, recently, I reformatted my laptop and now I can't use it anymore. I've checked if I had .NET framework installed and it says I have .NET 3.5 installed. Still, FMRTE can't seem to start. This windows error pop-up message thing keeps appearing. You know, the one where it says "send report to windows" or something. Anyone, can help?

Anyone help with this please......

I dopped a big 1 in tranfer window signed Huntellar...saw he was rotting in madrid reserves??? made an average bid got accepted.......................then after deal was done realised he is banned due to the 2 club rule!!!!!!!

will the remove ban option with FMRTE resolve this ....

cheers

Nobody know the answer to my question?

Have never tried it myself but the option is there and should work:confused:

you did save the change before retutning to game:thup:

and sometimes you have to save your fm game .....restart it for changes to kick in

I was having probs with changing affiliated clubs until I did this:D

Does anyone know how to use the future transfer to get one of my players into another club and still get money out of it? If you do please tell, I am having a hard time doing this.

Can you edit international retirements with this editor? I want to make Stephen Ireland Available for Selection for the Irish team but can't seem to get it to work with this editor.

the option appears in the players information screen but its disabled as FMRTE cant edit that at the moment, maybe in a future release..

New Screenshots from a new build

As i am in hollydays this week, i've decided to make a new Filter Screen, the new Filter Screen Interface is based in the FM Genie Scout Filter Screen (as i know that a lot of people likes it ;))

Now you will be able to filter Players/Staff Members/Clubs as you can in FM Genie Scout

fmrte1.th.png

fmrte2.th.png

btw, in the 1st screenshot, those 2 comboboxes that says "Portugal" arent ready yet, so that text "Portugal" has no meaning ;)

The new version will be released in a few days, and will have some bugs fixed and probably one more feature

first time poster long time user...hahaphuckingha..but back to the point..is there a way you can include a way to match the CA of a player to his PA by the hit of abutton instead of manually entering his CA. if say a player has a PA of 175 and his CA is 75. instead of entering his CA of 175 you could hit a button on the team screen to equall out the CA to PA. sorry if u dont understand but ive drunk alot of beers and should of posted this before i drunk them....there was a program in the early games i think it went by the name of MCMFM or something like that. where you could select match CA to PA for an entire team or individual player instead of manually entering it for every player in a team. i hope you can understand

Right guys, i tried getting the .Net framework, but i got this error, anyone shed some light?

[03/11/09,00:42:59] Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0SP1 (x64) (CBS): [2] Error: Installation failed for component Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0SP1 (x64) (CBS). MSI returned error code 14

[03/11/09,00:43:10] WapUI: [2] DepCheck indicates Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0SP1 (x64) (CBS) is not installed.

[04/07/09,17:27:33] Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0SP1 (x64) (CBS): [2] Error: Installation failed for component Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0SP1 (x64) (CBS). MSI returned error code 1

[04/07/09,17:27:49] WapUI: [2] DepCheck indicates Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0SP1 (x64) (CBS) is not installed.

i don't know if this has been suggested but could there be a "make fit" button one that puts fitness up but doesn't heal a player? i want fully fit players but if one gets injured i think it should stay that way.

I downloaded the most recent FMRTE version and the .net framework, but when I try to load the game in the editor it says something like "unknown version of the game"

I've patched to 9.3.0, and using a 9.1.0 savegame

Thought I'd ask again.

Not that I'm aware of I'm afraid.

However you could try to make yourself a club legend by going to your club's affiliations in FMRTE and adding yourself in as a favourite person or whatever the option is called.

Set the value to 100 and maybe the board will be reluctant to sack you because you're a club legend???

Worth a try me thinks... Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

I downloaded the most recent FMRTE version and the .net framework, but when I try to load the game in the editor it says something like "unknown version of the game"

Might have something to do with trying to edit a 9.1.0. game using the latest editor??? Not sure mate but just a suggestion.

Maybe you could download one of the older versions of FMRTE and see if it works instead?

Cheers

can you tell me the FM version number that FMRTE shows in the black bar in the top left corner of FMRTE?

tks

So does anyone know the answer?

No. At least I never have and my games work fine. Never had a problem from making many non-EU nations EU nations. Japan, Auz, Argentina, Brazil, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Saudi, etc have all been made EU countries in my games without problems developing.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Archived