Match 11 - Group F - Argentina v Eva Herzigova - 23:00 BST - Bosnia could get Messi

Rhino

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And what are they going to think of BIH?

You now see my point, I hope.

CRC is clearly Costa Rica in the same way BIH is clearly Bosnia-Hercegovina. It's only 'confusing' or 'unclear' to people who are stupid/ignorant/unobservant.

I don't recall, did they use ESP or SPA for Spain?

I don't recall, did they use ESP or SPA for Spain?

Probably ESP, here at least it's always ESP anyway as the country is called 'Espanha'.

should be BRZ as they had for the old F1 races when Senna was involved

I think it's awful as the official Portuguese name doesn't have a 'z'. BRA is more neutral.

I always thought abrev. on the screen were part of the broadcast from the host or whoever distributes and they'd all be the same. Like how CL games all look the same regardless of which channel it's on in which country

the layout is the same, but I think networks can fill it in themselves. Not everyone uses the same alphabet for a start.

I always thought abrev. on the screen were part of the broadcast from the host or whoever distributes and they'd all be the same. Like how CL games all look the same regardless of which channel it's on in which country

Don't think so because over here, ITV use a **** graphic scoreboard with little flags and awful text whilst the BBC just have the same scoreboard they use for MOTD - strip colours for text/background and abbreviations inside those squares.

Wow, and Mexico should have had two more which would give every game at least 3 goals.

Yeah that's the only game so far without 3+ goals.

Honduras, Cameroon, Greece - the only three teams yet to find the net this tournament (that have played ofc).

Pretty average game apart from the last minutes or so. Hopefully Argentina will improve in their next games when they will probably start with a more appropriate eleven.

Clearly Argentina thought Ibisevic would start alongside Dzeko so they went with a back three. Second half worked much better, looked to me like a diamond midfield with Messi at the top of it - the lazy git did nothing defensively though so Argentina defended with seven players up until Aguero went off.

Bosnia should be able to beat Iran and Nigeria.

Hope Argentina learnt a lesson today. They look better second half, but still some players who need to wake up.

Depends on which Nigeria they play.

Archived