The Official England World Cup Thread

AndyFal36

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You think? The more I see of him, the less impressed I become.

He's got a great touch but I think it makes his overall game look better than it is.

His style is easy on the eye, but I'm not sure he's all that effective. I like him, but would I start him against Italy? No.

You think? The more I see of him, the less impressed I become.

He's got a great touch but I think it makes his overall game look better than it is.

For me he looks very comfortable at this level. First touch is excellent and moves the ball about well problem he has is that as soon as he passes it either Rooney, Welbeck or Sturridge are letting the move break down with shocking first touches.

Him and Hendo have done fine for me tonight the rest have been average, and that is generous.

Lallana could easily be Liverpool's next Charlie Adam imho. Media have him pigeonholed as another of England's bright young things, but he's 26 now compared to Sterling, Barkley, Ox, Shaw, Wilshere etc. who are all 18-22.

His style is easy on the eye, but I'm not sure he's all that effective. I like him, but would I start him against Italy? No.

I still wouldn't say I've seen him enough to properly judge him but that's how I see him at the minute. Easy on the eye but not as good as people have suggested.

For me he looks very comfortable at this level. First touch is excellent and moves the ball about well problem he has is that as soon as he passes it either Rooney, Welbeck or Sturridge are letting the move break down with shocking first touches.

Him and Hendo have done fine for me tonight the rest have been average, and that is generous.

I don't think he's been choosing his passes well tonight, and he's lost it in dangerous areas a few times already. Still better than most out there though, I agree.

Really don't care about the performance or result. makes absolutely no difference to the World Cup. Just hope everyone makes it through in one piece. These guys are being unnecessarily agressive.

I still wouldn't say I've seen him enough to properly judge him but that's how I see him at the minute. Easy on the eye but not as good as people have suggested.

I don't think he's been choosing his passes well tonight, and he's lost it in dangerous areas a few times already. Still better than most out there though, I agree.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying he has been amazing, but better than the rest of them, and shown glimpses of quality which is promising.

Archived