Football Manager 2014 - Full Game Feedback/Tilbakemelding 14.1.3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what if i bought the boxed version? do i have to wait for the code placed on the box... if so, what's the next step... do i have to delete the beta or just activate the second code on steam???
You should just go into steam, and click activate a game through steam. Then enter the new code.

Done that 10 times atleast, Deleted the game, and now it's not under my games list, i had to put in the code in "activate a product on steam" for it to begin downloading FM2014 again.

Downloaded the game from scratch still version 14.1.1, this is just terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like GMG's system is requiring everyone to redownload the game. I guess that's the small price to pay for saving money!

Bought mine off GMG as usual and it worked fine, added the second key to steam earlier today and come midnight it just updated the 22.2mb to 14.1.2

• Administrators
Downloaded the game from scratch still version 14.1.1, this is just terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure you've entered the correct key? Have you contacted the retailer to confirm?

Just a random one, as haven't been on the forums at all during the beta phase, but does the game have a full list of transfer/loan targets in the player search? I thought it just might not include the full list of targets in the beta but have updated fine and there still seems to be a real lack of targets, especially from higher leagues? For example, no higher league loans are listed, just players from my league or lower. Is this is well known bug or just the way the game is?

Ah sorry. I missed a step. Once you've clicked 'Downloads', you need to click on the 'Steam Workshop' tab where that button will be found. Updated the steps in my original post.

I know what you mean BUT when I press the steam workshop tab on the right side the game freeze.

Where you at? Nation-wise I mean.

I haven't got a second key yet...

Ireland, preordered as usual from them to get beta access etc and didn't even know there was to be a second key, only found out off a mate earlier so tweeted them to double check and when I logged into my GMG account then this afternoon there it was. Added the second key into Steam right then and come midnight there it updated with the 22.2mb file and Bob's your mothers brother.

I know what you mean BUT I don't get the steam workshop tab on the right side I got the shop but if I try to click the right side the game freeze.

It may take a little while to load because there's quite a lot of people accessing it at the moment. Once the traffic settles, this should load quicker.

Ireland, preordered as usual from them to get beta access etc and didn't even know there was to be a second key, only found out off a mate earlier so tweeted them to double check and when I logged into my GMG account then this afternoon there it was. Added the second key into Steam right then and come midnight there it updated with the 22.2mb file and Bob's your mothers brother.

Fab. I ain't seeing a second key, so I suppose they're still generating them -_-

First match impressionss - I don't know if the ME was actually updated but it feels much smoother. Tackles being made and lovely short passing play works. I actually scored from open play! Plus fullback ratings seem to be fixed.

Is this the first placebo effect post of the officially released game?

There were no updates to the ME, hence why it's still 1426.

It may take a little while to load because there's quite a lot of people accessing it at the moment. Once the traffic settles, this should load quicker.

I see thank you for your time.

P.S. Still waiting there is something wrong at least for me access the workshop.

Not only did i restart Steam, i actually went through your FAQ suggestions to rename ClientRegistry.blob.

No success. I redownloaded the game, still nothing. No Update.

Bought it from GameFly, same as my friend who lives here with me and he just got it updated at 00:05...

What should i do now?

I've ordered from GMG, i've restarted steam etc, nothing.

I've tried to activate my code again but obviously it's in use because I have been playing the beta.

Now what? someone :o

Guys, as someone said above, if you've bought from a third party retailer (not steam) then have a look at your account on that page. On my GMG account page, there is now a second key in my Account > Games section next to Football Manager 2014 and upon adding that my game is updating 85mb.

Edit: In fact, I got stuck on "Preparing files for install" and now have to redownload the whole 1.4gb. Sigh, oh well.

+1

Mildly annoying that I have to redownload the full file...but I guess I won't complain since it is actually downloading.

Servers too busy. Again and again. Fantastic. Should I go to bed now, or is this going to be resolved? Not great, guys...

Patience my dear fellow... it's the steam servers that are overloaded.... which is expected upon release.. it's also an issue no-one can do anything about...

Got my CD key from cjs-cdkeys. According to them a unique Key.

Beta worked just fine, but the game won't update no matter what advice I follow in this thread. Getting a bit fed up with it to be honest, but I'd like to get it working before I go to sleep, so any more tips than verifying your cache and resetting the client registry?

I've tried to activate my code again but obviously it's in use because I have been playing the beta.

I've made a topic on GMG forums about it, see what they say I guess.

For the moment go to bed and chill until the second code comes in? >_> ho hum.

Contact GMG about your full game key. They should email it to you. Then when you get it, click activate game through steam and enter the new code.

Archived