Senegal's Arsenal Thread 2012/2013 : featuring positive negativity

Retro

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I right in remembering Almunia being brilliant at penalties? I remember a cup game against one of the Sheffield's and he saved a few in a penalties shoot out.

One vs Roma a few years back in a penalty shootout.

Wtf would you want to post that in here?

Are you referring to them like that due to the incidents with the British people?

No, he had a terrible Kebab last night.

It's amazing that we've gone on such a good run and yet we still need to win our last two games. Shows how crap we were earlier in the season.

Are you referring to them like that due to the incidents with the British people?

I just really hate Turkish Delight mate.

OR I'm against it due to the horrific scenes in Copenhagen back in 2000. You decide.

Good to see goon back. How is Lupoli doing these days?

I dunno, no one has bothered updating his career on wiki since 2009...

But I'm sure he's terrifying defences with his blistering pace.

Quite worrying to think that he'd probably make the bench in our side atm.

Pardew apparently said he doesn't care if we beat them 4-0 next weekend.

Motivational genius.

Galatasaray can **** off. Terrible move by the club

Agreed, seems like whenever they play an English club their fans use it as an opportunity to act like animals. Also, Porto and Napoli are exciting vibrant teams who I'd enjoy watching. Galatasaray are mostly washed up old has beens+Emmanuel Eboue+anonymous Turkish players. But I suppose the teams involved usually change before its all finally arranged, so hopefully it'll be Galatasaray out, Atletico Madrid or similar in.

Quite worrying to think that he'd probably make the bench in our side atm.

We are not that bad :D

Lupoli plays in Serie B for Grosseto iirc. He was one of those with so much potential, I remember him scoring goals for fun in the reserves. But then again so did Bendtner :D

J.E.T also who is now transfer listed by Ipswich town

Yeah, it's a huge game for us. It's not even one of those situations where I'm expecting us to win but fear we might not. I'm not even expecting us to win... I'm just hoping we do.

I'm actually more scared about the Newcastle game, as I know that scumbag Pardew will do everything possible to stop us winning.

Still e-ffing nervous tonight, and I have food poisoning so the nerves aren't helping my stomach. :p

I'm actually more scared about the Newcastle game, as I know that scumbag Pardew will do everything possible to stop us winning.

Still e-ffing nervous tonight, and I have food poisoning so the nerves aren't helping my stomach. :p

Dodgy lasagne? ;)

Archived