• Created
  • Last Reply

Our starting 11:

3 youth products

4 Rafa signings

0 Roy signings

2 Kenny signings

2 Rodgers signings

If Agger wasn't suspended it would have been 5 Rafa and 1 Kenny. So before BR took over that's 1 signing in the last 2 years who is good enough to make it in to our starting 11 against the top team in the league where we played great, attractive football and frankly we were unlucky not to win.

So we're basically trying to pretend that the last two years haven't happened, ship out practically everyone that we overpaid for, forget that that money is completely wasted, and get BR to build on what Rafa left.

So we're basically trying to pretend that the last two years haven't happened, ship out practically everyone that we overpaid for, forget that that money is completely wasted, and get BR to build on what Rafa left.

Sometimes I wish we could.

Mate txt me saying talk sport said we had a bid rejected for Sturridge. I am not sure if he would fit in as he is greedy doesnt release a pass when it's on. I know he has pace but we need a poacher not sure he is the player we need but if we can get him for around £8 million it wont be too bad.

I must be the only person who likes Borini so far. I think his off the ball movement is very good and for one so young, he's getting in to some very good positions and getting some good chances. I think him, Suarez and Dempsey should provide enough goals. Suarez certainly has the ability to go on a killer goal scoring streak.

I don't want to get a poacher that's not going to fit in to the movement and style of build up play we're aiming for. Which means we'd have to spend very good money.

I must be the only person who likes Borini so far. I think his off the ball movement is very good and for one so young, he's getting in to some very good positions and getting some good chances. I think him, Suarez and Dempsey should provide enough goals. Suarez certainly has the ability to go on a killer goal scoring streak.

I like him, he just happened to miss a sitter against Hearts & a good chance against Man City. He also doesnt look like he suits being upfront on his own.

thought he was much better on the right yesterday but he's far from the finished article.

rumoured it was £15m chelsea turned down for sturridge. cant see us going any higher than that tbh if true though ive thought for a few weeks now getting both sturridge and walcott for around £25-£30m would be great business for us. both still young and exciting players to watch who make things happen. we cant rely on sterling and borini just yet fully and im mbeginning to think it may be good business to encourage AV to make a bid for downing as he's not active enough on the field for rodgers liking.

Twitter rumour at present but apparently Hammers have agreed a deal for Joe Cole.

A more reliable guy posted no contact has been made to the player or lfc a deal at this moment is not even close.

Dempsey would be good signing as he can play out wide in a front 3. I don't know who else might be available or how much left we have to spend.

Howard Webb in charge on Sunday where he has refereed 5 times against arsenal at anfield we have lost twice and drawn 3.

Adam rumours gaining momentum prob nothing in it.

I'm guessing we are going to be linked with every half decent striker until Friday. Hunteleaur is the latest with Dutch reports saying we have bid £17 million for the 29 year old.

Newcastle fans seem to think a deal to bring back Carroll will happen in this transfer window.

Liverpool will sign another player maybe even 2 or one permanent and another on loan, just have to wait and see who he/they are.

thought he was much better on the right yesterday but he's far from the finished article.

rumoured it was £15m chelsea turned down for sturridge. cant see us going any higher than that tbh if true though ive thought for a few weeks now getting both sturridge and walcott for around £25-£30m would be great business for us. both still young and exciting players to watch who make things happen. we cant rely on sterling and borini just yet fully and im mbeginning to think it may be good business to encourage AV to make a bid for downing as he's not active enough on the field for rodgers liking.

They're both inconsistent and unreliable to put away chances. I'd rather not waste my money. We need a goalscorer now. Not some idiot who will bottle it when it comes to chances or an idiot who is too greedy and selfish.

[video=youtube_share;kBJgOH0YNtc]http://youtu.be/kBJgOH0YNtc

I take back anything I may have said about a 15m average signing.

Class.

That looks good. Is that just a few clips on the things he did well in? I swear I remember him having a late shot on goal. Most of his play reminds me a bit like Alonso should try a few long passes and some shots from the half way line ;)

I couldnt exactly say his replacement when he has been playing alongside him already. It is more a case of who will play instead of him.

Yeah but he'll just move into Lucas' position and then Sahin will play in whatever role he's given.

Love all the numpties on twitter in a froth because Sahin has intimated that he may stay longer than one year, like he was going to say anything else. Can you imagine him saying 'no, i wont consider staying longer than one year and am basically using Liverpool to try and force my way into the Real team or put myself in the shop window'

Gonna be difficult to offload Downing though, don't know why someone like that doesn't try overseas (if anyone wants him). Anyone got Mclaren's number, he's at Twente again, right?

PL wages are far too much for most Continental clubs. There's no way Twente could afford to pay Downing anything near what he's getting now, for example, and FFP is just going to widen the gap even further.

Anyone any info on his putting a bid in for Walcott?

Walcott is in his last year of his contract and unhappy so many big names have left including his big pal RVP. Walcott is supposed to be an lfc fan which is why people think he might be interested in coming to us.

I think he wants 100k a week from the reports I have read and if he can't agree new terms with arsenal then they might consider £15 million for him.

We are interested but need to sell as we don't have much money.

Adam to villa/Everton/fulham £5-8 million

Downing to villa £8 million

Carroll to Newcastle £17 million

Spearing to bolton £3 million

All depends if we can get replacements and players agree to moving on

Archived