What's that? A new Wishlist Thread? What you would like to see in future FM versions.

I would really like SI to release a version with as few bugs as possible. If it means taking a year out and just updating the FM14 database with two transfer updates, then so be it.

I feel for the past few years all I have done from November til March is participate in a frustrating beta test.

The game is excellent, the features are brilliant. Some new added features with regards to coaching and set piece instructions (tell players what runs to make etc) would be great.

The only bugbear is the match engine. If the latest FM14 engine is the best you guys think you can do, then don't tinker with it and leave it as it is. There are no discernible exploits etc.

Oh and I know its perhaps programmed into the engine, but late comebacks, goals scored, whilst reflecting real life to an extent, are really becoming tiresome and predictable.

Oh and making it football and not morale based would be great. Feels like Morale Manager 14 at times. Morale is good, you win, if bad, lose.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Minor point but Chinese can't have dual nationality. If you have Chinese nationality then the government will not recognise any other nationality you claim to hold. If you take up another nationality then you have to give up your Chinese nationality. I'm sure it's the same for many other countries. In footballing terms i'd assume they'd still be eligible to play for China through their parents but I think it highly unlikely they'd be selected if they've given up Chinese nationality.

I'm not sure that FIFA state you actually need to have legal citizenship of the country you want to play for, (though there are of course many other regulations). I may be wrong. maybe the legal citizenship aspect is so obvious it doesn't get mentioned much. As far as I know the relevant rule is

a player who plays for a continuous period of over five years after reaching the age of 18 in the territory of the relevant national association, can play for that national association in international football providing that they have not played an official competition match for another national state

I don't know of any instance where somebody has applied for Chinese citizenship in order to obtain some kind of sporting eligibility. The harsh fact is that not many foreign nationals would give up their citizenship to become Chinese citizens. Those that do get a fair amount of abuse hurled at them by their fellow-citizens. At the moment it is far more common for Chinese born sportspeople to represent other countries (chiefly USA), than the other way round. I don't know of any foreign born sportspeople to ever represent china in any sport. I'm sure if Jeremy Lin wanted to become a Chinese citizen, something could be arranged.

Anyway, I accept that the lack of duel nationality for Chinese would make this extremely difficult to know what would happen. As many of you will realise, the Chinese government is very sensitive about the issue of nationality. (not that it would matter as Football Manager can't be sold in China, probably partly due to something nationality based that appeared in the game about 10 years ago).

There's also the matter of the "gentleman's agreement" in your case. I don't imagine it's coded into the game, but under that agreement no home nation will play a naturalised player from outside of the British Isles as far as I'm aware. Plus it might be the fact that those two wingers simply don't want to play for Scotland, because they're Italian.

I didn't know about this. Fair enough. Players without family or education ties to the UK couldn't play for the any of the Home Nations. Obviously I'm far more obsessed with the English born Scots in my game. There's a goalkeeper I'm praying never gets an England cap.

Also being able to start a game from a manager already in game, lets say i wanna be Guardiala, Mou, pelligrini or whoever, I can chose him an keep playing on his team.

This, absolutely this. Why would I have to resort to removing Mou from the game using the editor? Why can't I just start as him, his profile, his preferred formation and favorite personnel????? I know loads of people create managers with their own names and that's completely fine, but the option to assume the role of a certain manager, that should have been there three editions back.

And one other thing, though it's been said a fair few times before. We have way too many world class regens. This is something that's gotta stop. How many Messis and Ronaldos do we have in real life?

Also, being able to control the change in team shape in different phases of play is a brilliant suggestion.

And transfers should be more realistic, please. PSG, City they just buy players willy-nilly and chuck them away when they've had their fun.

FM 14's been an absolutely amazing game, but a few more tweaks like these, and maybe we won't need a wishlist anymore. :)

I was chatting to my cousin YIDBIGGY and we are currently in our 6th season. anyway what we love the most is spenidng a few hours finding newgens and seeing if they r dubbed anyone. I thought maybe this could be implimented into the game. Also by choosing your old position you can be a coach in that area for your club.

When you choose your profile if you choose ex international footballer, you can choose your position and type of player for example. M.Droushiotis, Greece, Goalkeeper, Sweeper Keeper.

Then in game you find a young greek keeper, with good rushing out etc and he is dubbed "the Next Michael Droushiotis"

players will go crazy trying to find these types of players.

I want guys to cheer sometimes before a shot goes in, if they know it is; I just had one where the GK was off his line and tackled the ball right into my DM, who chipped it over; it was clearly going in but they didn't start cheering till it was official.

Think SI have done an amazing job in improving the game. I think the ME needs to keep improving as it has loads of potential. I think the current ME needs a ton of work.

I would also like to see changes to the match experience. The lighting in the stadiums is still very 'cheap' and looks very poor tbh. Theres only really one shade of light in night games. Some stadiums should have brighter 'white' lights etc. Even the day matches are sort of dull. All matches look quite dim to be honest. Heaps of work needs to be done in this area, along with the stadiums and crowd configurations. Example, I was managing Greece in the 2014 World Cup, and in my group stage match against Mexico, half the stadium was blue. I mean, common, so unrealistic. I can understand a small patch somewhere , but half the stadium? These smaller things really make a difference to the match experience side of things and really need to be worked on

Also would like to see better graphics, example the goals need to improve(nets, posts,etc).

The most irritating thing for me is press conferences and player interactions. For example, int. management. Every time a player gets injured I have the option of telling him that I am thinking of him. Cool at first, but it gets SO boring and repetitive at times. I thing these repetitive interactions, including press conferences have ruined the fun for me.

I remember playing FM10 and CM4, and playing for hours on end. I have only clocked up 133 hours on FM14 , which is underwhelming. I really hope SI see this and change the game for the better. In saying that, I understand the game needs to evolve, but repetitive same old questions is so boring and a waste of time.

Please SI, hope to see massive changes for FM15. Changes that make a difference and not all these smaller irrelevant changes we dont even get to experience

Ability to turn off the spam of scouting updates. At one point I sacked the chief scout, hoping it would end the torrent, but alas no. Now it's actually a little tempting to sack the whole scouting team, or at least turn them off any work. An obvious huge downside to that as we can't sign any players (with how I play at least), so I'd like this massive annoyance fixed. If I at least could unsubscribe from such news, it would be something, but we can't even do that. Sigh.

Yes,option to turn off the scout updates please. For the record, I have 17 scouts. Sometimes I set it for me to assign them, but usually I let the chief scout handle that. I get at least one report every two or three days. I really don't need the updates. I'll sort through all that information when I'm actively looking to buy players. There is a little less spam if I take over assignments and give all the scouts regional assignments, but there's still quite a bit especially from the scouts assigned to Europe.

Hi, im kitmaker,

can you make possible the overlays in 3d kits? like PES for consoles.

what I talking about?

we could edit the 3d kits in the editor like always, colors, style...

BUT, we added a .PNG imagewith transparency over the kit like this PES example:

http://i.imgur.com/J1jbv4K.png

if you look it, its a PNG image with some elements (logos, sponsors, textures, patterns), and under this overlay the game shows the colors of the editor kits.

You can do it easy if you enable the editor kits colors under the actual 3d kits. http://i.imgur.com/SlRs7gY.png

we can make kits with logos, sponsors but with transparencies.

In FM2014 if you try this, the transparency works, but the colors under the overlay its a generic pink.

you just you would have to enable the editor original colors.

FDeRf3x.png

And please, enable 3d kits for goalkeepers!

Thanks in advance.

How many scouts do you have & what's the frequency of the scouting update messages?

Right now I have 10, as the chief scout got poached. Most of them are scouting various regions in Europe and South America, but 1-2 guys are 'free' to cover individual countries (these only seem to get a report when the scouting is finished, which is better).

Every time I click continue, I am usually met with at least one scouting update. It's quite ridiculous really.

Filtering out all but "Scouting" news messages... it's Jan 3rd now, and I have updates from

Jan 1st

Dec 28th

Dec 27th

Dec 23rd

Dec 23rd

Dec 16th

Dec 15th

Dec 13th

Dec 8th

Dec 8th

This does of course not include player reports or 'next opposition' reports. 10 updates in the last 4 weeks, yeah I'd say that's WAY too much.

This can be solved in different ways for later versions, but one way could be to choose the frequency yourself, like with backroom advice. Once a month from all of them would be plenty.

I'm sure this has been mentioned but I want lower leagues added to the USA! The USL Has an agreement with MLS now, and the NASL I'm sure would love to exposure that would be available from this game.

Also it drives me nuts that players are drafted from the USL instead of colleges. I realize that licensing from the NCAA will never happen, but I feel that is a poor work around for a game that otherwise prides itself of realism. Simply make generic school named clubs from each state feed into the draft. Example - player A was drafted from club "School in Indiana" and player B was drafted from "Private University in California". At least that is a more realistic workaround than drafting players from the teams it does now!

Love to see you make it happen!

Maybe get all the scouts to report on the same day, possibly collated into one master report from the chief scout. If you have 10 scouts and you set them to only report once a month you'll still get 10 reports a month.

You could even get the scouts to submit their reports to the head of scouting who would go over the reports and just submit the best 5 prospects from all the scouts for you.

So you've had 10 scouting update messages in a single month based on having 10 scouts out on assignment, I would not put this in the spam category. There is merit in being able to set when & how often you receive your chief scout's update reports.

I strongly disagree with that. There is no need whatsoever to keep spamming us with scouting update messages, whether we have 1 or 10 scouts. A news message about this practically every time I click continue gives an impression of spamming, and quite rightly so. I'd much rather turn off the whole darn thing, as I'll check the lists myself when I want to sign players. At least we can tell the agents to stuff their recommendations where the sun don't shine, and I'd like the same opportunity with this kind of spam. I want important things in my inbox, not the same few names over and over and over and over again.

It should be optional whether to receive the messages then. Maybe, like backroom advice, also the frequency of receiving the messages.

I like receiving messages about the latest happenings in a scouting assignment. Been able to pick up good players because of it.

Getting a proper update once in a while is fine, it's the torrent of messages that gets annoying. I kept looking for an option somewhere in the game to set the frequency of it, or unsubscribe, but it's simply impossible. The only solution is to sack the scouts, and that's hardly a great solution. Let the Chief Scout do something useful, and collect all the best recent finds and report about it with the frequency the user wants, like for backroom advice.

Edit: Looks like the previous check I did was low. Checked again now and there are 17 updates in the last four weeks. Yuck.

I'm not being hyperbolic at all. A scouting update every 2 days is way too often (and it would be even worse with more scouts), and it is annoying when your inbox gets spammed with (to me at least) pointless updates. It's a nice feature, but drop a carton of pepper in the soup, and it's a bit too much.

there is merit in having more control in how the information is presented & it is definitely worth considering for future versions.

+1 for this, it annoys me too if I'm honest. In general too, not just scouting. For example getting continual updates on reserve and youth teams is something I would like the option of curbing.

I think even more can be done to enhance the scouting feature in the game. It's a feature where there's possible to give us plenty of options. Personally I would have prefered to get a message from my chief scout once a month where he compiled a summary from all the scouts. But I also understand that some people want to have the more extensive coverage too.

When assigning scouts there's plenty to be done. I'd like to be able to send a scout to several individual countries and then tell him to rotate (roam) between those assignments until I say it's enough. As it is now I can indeed send him to several individual countries, but when he's done with it once he won't continue until I actively re-sends him. And the region-feature doesn't work at all in FM14 so that' not an option. I want my scouts to scout more thna just the top nations but I want it to be done automatically and not something that I have to work with every month.

So basically I'd like to send my scout to England looking for under-21 players, Spain to look for under-23 players and then Algeria looking for under-20 players and then click a button telling the scout to roam between these three assignments indefinitely.

I'd like to be able to send a scout to several individual countries and then tell him to rotate (roam) between those assignments until I say it's enough. As it is now I can indeed send him to several individual countries, but when he's done with it once he won't continue until I actively re-sends him

I'd love this too, and have said so in the proper channels. About 5 years ago, 4 years ago, and 3 years ago. No luck though :(

PLEASE please please can you add in away attendance's. It always bugs me that I don't know how many fans I've taken to a certain game when playing away. It can't be too much of a big thing to implement.. I know it's only a small point in the context of the game but its the little things that make it realistic! Maybe like list attendance's like 4509(away 400) just to show how many fans have gone to the game.

What I want from a wish list is a match engine that has some common freaking sense for once. I'm finally sick enough of 2014's I've come to bitch to the devs, but I don't bitch mindlessly. Year after year I've seen the same bugs over and over, but 2014 has got FAR FAR worse then they were in the past.

Defensive positioning is still absolutely pathetic and mindless.

Its always been absolutely rediculous how differently my team looks when playing a lower class opponent then a top notch opponent. Why dones my team suddenly not know how to pass or my keeper know how to stop a very slow long shot that bounces literally right next to him and he makes no move to stop. While playing equal or lower teams they don't put a foot wrong. For once make the better teams actually play better instead of my team playing worse.

For god sake REVAMP THE INJURY SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Playing the Portugese second division with one weak physio I had almost no injuries. I got the team promoted and hired 2 additional physio's with better attributes and now my senior and youth players are getting injured on a regular basis. So try to get rid of some of the lame randomness. But worse then that, why the hell can't a player with a sprained wrist play?!?!?!, it's f'ing moronic how simplistic the injury system is when you guys keep putting more and more work into the idiotic media interactions.

Those are just the big over arching issues, there are plenty of little ones, most likely all do to poor graphics representation, but along those lines. The animations in 2014 are just terrible.

I'm been a loyal player for a few years now but I'm fed up with the lack of attention to existing issues and 2014 is easily the most annoying of them.

Oh yeah forgot the management AI has gotten worse and in a way that starting unemployed is almost impossible, even the lowest level teams won't hire you. Even when I exceeded expectations for my first club I get laughed at when I apply for a team only slightly higher then my current one. And here is a stupid bug, with 3-4 weeks left in the season after already wrapping up the the league win and promotion I asked the management for a new contract, they say no, I leak the story ( just to try it out), board asks why and I say because I exceeded expectations, board doesn't care and fires me... lol WTF?! I reloaded and of course got a new contract at the end of the season without asking for it.

Come on SI, you are going downhill, so I'm not wasting my money any more until it turns around.

Also really needs a selection menu when you start the game that toggles game options and sliders as well.

The first thing I would do is turn off team talks and press conferences.

Then I would turn the injury slider to about 50%.

I don't know if this was suggested already but how about a value graph? Would really love that, to be honest. Only a small thing but would be very interested to see how values of players go up. :)

I would love to see the player comparison feature extended. Perhaps something similar to the comparison matrix on the Squawka website. http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix

Currently it is difficult to directly compare a set of players that contains both your own and other players.

I would also like something similar to the WhoScored Team characteristics section: http://www.whoscored.com/Teams/26

There is a section that displays each team's strengths, weaknesses and style. This summary is very insightful and could be a great asset in FM.

Whilst some of this information is presented is scout reports, the team summary, goals report and tactics report it could be beneficial to summarize it in a format such as the bullet point style in the website above.

Can we please have the following option when a player comes to you about a lackof first team football

'The current starting 11 are playing exceptionally well right now and I cannot justify dropping any of them. I will seriously consider you when a chance arises'

Something along those lines

Can we please have the following option when a player comes to you about a lackof first team football

'The current starting 11 are playing exceptionally well right now and I cannot justify dropping any of them. I will seriously consider you when a chance arises'

+1 Would make a lot of sense

Another option that would be nice is "Don't let the door hit you on your way out."

This has probably already been said, but I'm not going to scroll through and check!

I would really like to be able to, when negotiating a sale of one of my players, to be able to add a clause making the transfer reliant on me being able to sign a replacement in time. You often see on deadline day clubs not releasing a player until they've got someone in.

This is where someone tells me that feature already exists?

It would be good though. Please.

Save option for just before and right after a match.This is not because I want to reload a lost game but exactly the opposite as I hate replaying any games after a computer has switched itself off or a game crashes

Daily slows the game down too much,Fortnightly & longer can mean as much as three-five games to replay.

The biger your wages the more 'secure' you are as the have to pay you compensation when sacking you

If you do a bad job at a club, you deserve to get sacked, and even if they have to pay you a compensation, you still can't use it. and there for it's pointless to get the salary

I'd like to make three suggestions:

1) Make FM scriptable, or expose a simple API, in a way that allows some manipulation of the data in FM. I'll give you an example: I'd like to make ascript that analyzes my opposition the day before the match and warns me if their right winger has +3 acceleration than my left defender, if their striker has +3 jumping than my DCs. Another example: I'd like to make a script that tells the mean number of shots per match, the mean shots on goal, the mean number of passes (and the standard deviation) of a DC, an MC, etc (this would allow me to then read match stats far more efficiently). The community could then share scripts, and a new method of feature addition and game development / enhancement could be born, in a way.

2) Make the player specific instructions for DCL also apply for DCR. What I mean is this: I set John Doe's specific instructions in the DCL position; but if by chance I put him playing DCR in the lineup, the engine won't set my "automatic" player instructions for him. The same applies for MCLs and MCRs, and FCLs and FCRs.

3) Make the human manager's reputation slowly but steadily climb as he plays the game, and make clubs more willing to hire you in general. Starting unemployed and climbing your way up from lower divisions is very difficult now, as your reputation doesn't seem to climb unless you have great feats to boast about (promotion, etc). In addition, I think your chances to get a job only seem to depend upon your reputation. That's not how it works in real life... If you've managed 10 lower division clubs and you haven't messed up real bad you should be seen as a rather experienced manager and should get a shot at a slightly higher division (right now it doesn't matter whether you've managed 1 or 10, unless you've made a club achieve promotion or sth). On the other hand, many times I get hired by one of the few clubs willing to accept me and the press then asks me if I'm diminishing myself - a manager of my calibre shouldn't manage a club like that (I'm actually quoting the press)...

4) Make FM save the user tactic changes (and when they happened in match) along with the match when a match "replay" is saved / exported (or even when it's just rewatched ingame). This wway the retrospective evaluation of tactical decisions and their effects will be much easier, along with its discussion here in the forum with peers, for example.

This may have been suggested, but there are like loads of pages to scroll through, but, I think the opportunity to change or the club announces that the away kit will change. With real teams changing their kits every season now, I think it be good in the game. Ok, a small suggestion but as the game is near perfect you don't want to fix something that is broken.

Ability to have a 'second XI' line up saved, or assistant to select those needin development, for league cup games or low priority matches. Becomes a bit tiresome changing the starting line up player by player to put all the youngsters in to give them some experience.

Remove the 20 year limit on building a new stadium, and change the development timeframes for smaller sides once they're successful. I've won the premier league 7 years in a row but still cant get a stadium beyond 20k, gets a little ridiculous.

would quite like have more "favourite" clubs on game creation - 2-3 clubs maybe, (Liverpool is my favoured club)?

currently at Dortmund via Palermo (end of 2021-22 season), Dortmund are 2nd top club in the world at the moment.

haven't had a job offer in 3-4 seasons - last one was when the Arsenal job came up, which I turned down, (Liverpool job has never come up as Brendan is still there).

never seem to pop up in the "who will take over" screen, though I have just popped up in the "sack race" screen at 100-1, after winning the league! :D

if a tycoon took over one of your favoured clubs, (or they had an ambitious chairman), knowing a top manager had an interest, you would like to think they would chance their arm and try to poach you, promise you new training facilities or increased stadium capacity or something to entice you?

other in-game managers & players have multiple favoured clubs, why can't we managers?

apologies if this had been mentioned, too many pages to read through! :D

quick edit, would like to add Gladbach & St Etienne to my favoured clubs list, three would do me.

let me know when it's ready! :D

I can't search for "MLS" so sorry if this has been mentioned.

I really enjoy playing this league, 80% of my best long saves were there. Salary restrictions, draft and all the rules make the game very interesting and challenging. There was an improvement in AI drafting in FM2014 (or so I felt) and trading became more realistic. With little work on youth ratings in editor this league can become a great place to run some epic challenges. Which I did and hopefully can continue to do so. But there are couple of unsolved problems:

1) No interest in your players. Talent is there, interest is not. When you have decent regen it's very easy to keep him happy both financially and "club prestige" wise. In European leagues, good regens get much more attention, and even if they stay they make you pay them a lot. Here you get off easy. Alternative to play anywhere else is not usually an option. Top EU clubs are the only one's that usually show interest in wonderkids, other than that there is a vacuum of interest, followed by UAE clubs interested in veterans and mediocre players. So if your player is somewhere in between (which is a star level in league) he won't get interest from anybody. Only local clubs will bother you with interest, and those "offers" won't be good enough and he'll never leave your club to play elsewhere, cause you lack prestige points.

2) Local players signing for low salaries. By low I mean maximum salary allowed without using Designated Player slot on him. This is a second part of this problem. It's ok for them to want to stay in North America, league is growing, loyalty, all that stuff. But in terms of their wage demands they are too kind. There's similar situation in Russia, where players won't leave the country, but they are getting paid much more than what anybody in Europe will pay them. But MLS players accept max wage of 350k (or less) and their talent would allow them to earn x5 more in any other club. I played a lot on both sides of the ocean, and same players demand very different wages. So making them push for DP slot and unlocking any limit of money they ask would be a good thing. Bradley, Dempsey, Donovan came back because they got very generous offers, so this should be the case in the game too. It won't change salary cap balance (DP counts as 350) but it won't allow you to keep "extra" DP players (usually foreigners, who demand like they should).

3) Local teams make no attempt to steal your player, or take him even if you want to give him away. That's the last part of this whole problem, the most annoying one. There are rich clubs in this league, and at least they should make a great offer for your player, if he happens to be a star. He is and he's much better than player they got on his position. But it never happens, LA Galaxy keep signing veterans from Premier League. But even more frustrating is that they won't take him, even if I offer. I had a situation, where my salary cap wouldn't allow me to sign one of my leaders. I already commited to other players, and there was no way to keep player (national team member, best attacking midfielder in the country). I offered him to MLS teams and got no interest. It's the same problem that happened with loans before. It was fixed and now if you try to loan player for no fee and 0% salary you get 10+ offers to take him. This should be fixed the same way. Even if clubs won't have money to sign him at DP money next year, they would gladly take him to play for them in current season. And rich clubs should line up and offer their players from that position for him. But it's not happening right now, even if they have free Designated Player slot.

If that can be fixed, it would make the game much more interesting. It's hard not to win every year for experienced players but with little work in editor and mentioned illogical behaviors fixed game might become much more interesting. I dropped to 50% win rate and being dominated by one of AI teams after changes that are possible to made on user's side. Hopefully you can make the next step and make improvements to MLS gaming experience that will give players like me opportunity to struggle for victories.

Ability to have a 'second XI' line up saved, or assistant to select those needin development, for league cup games or low priority matches. Becomes a bit tiresome changing the starting line up player by player to put all the youngsters in to give them some experience.

You can save an XI and just change between a first team and a second team in seconds. You could last year as well and probably before that as well. When you're on your team selection screen, just go to "Quick selections" or whatever it's called (Mine's in Danish so I'm translating this how I would not how SI may have), then "Team Selections" and "Save selection"

You can also choose "Full Rotation" or something like that via the selection tree. You can also set up custom selection criteria, based on fitness and age for instance.

I wonder why there are so few attributes we can focus on for goalkeepers. It seems odd, for instance, to not be able to focus their training on Aerial Ability. The only way is to select one of the two GK roles.

I'd actually like more categories in general, that trains a few attributes, but short of whole roles with ~10 attributes. Right now there is Quickness, and I'd like more things like that. For keepers there could be handling and aerial ability in one 'category' for instance (I see both are included under "GK - Handling", but this cannot be selected as a Focus.

Some other suggestions might be

* marking, tackling

* dribbling, first touch or first touch, technique

* concentration, composure (this is a bit more odd, perhaps, but you can also focus on stuff like this via that funky training method they have in Dortmund)

* jumping reach, heading

* free-kick taking, finishing

* flair, creativity

There can be more than two per category as well, but I've stuck to two here.

The downside is perhaps that SI don't want to increase the focus to such a degree, as it makes it a bit easier to sculpt the players like you want them. However, I think it would be beneficial with a step in between just a single-attribute focus, and a full-on role focus.

- Make it easier to navigate the competition pages for cups. At the moment it can be a bit fiddly, so make all the "group A" headings you see in the Matches and Overview screens be clickable and take you to the group-specific page

- Stats on whether goals were scored with left/right/header

Improve interaction or get rid of it if you can't even get it working properly.

On that note, players should not have a clue how much you 'value' them or the asking price you're seeking. It bugs me that they come in demanding I lower their 'valuation' (it's 5million above his standard value, because Barcelona are peeking in). He shouldn't even know anything about this.

I'd really like an easy way to check a player's homegrown/trained at club status, especially for youngsters. Currently, I can get that by going to the registration tab, but the under 21 and under 18 squads often just show up as no one needs to be registered. I can add a column for it to the regular squad view list, but that requires me to remove something else that I use more often every time I'm checking a young player's status.

I need to know a player's current status and when exactly he'll gain homegrown/trained at club when I'm deciding whether or not to send him out on loan. It's a key factor in the decision-making process for my most promising youngsters. I'd love to see this information on the player information screen. It should tell me the date on which the player will achieve HG status and the date on which he will achieve trained at club status. Then, I could at least take a look at his age and make a decision whether or not loaning him out for experience is a good idea.

Right, I always forget about the squad view homegrown list. Still, I would like to have it on the player's page. It would still save some clicking. For example, if a staff member suggests in a meeting that so and so should go out on loan, it would be great to be able to click on that player's name and have that information in the same area where you are looking at the player's attributes and other reports.

When you are offered a job as a Manager of a new club and you are in an existing contract, I would like to have the option to say, "I will join you at the end of the season".

I am currently managing Celtic and the date is 4th March. I have been approached by Rennes after an interview and offered the job. I really want the job, but I just don't want to leave Celtic right now. We are still in the Champions League and have 4 League games and a Cup Final still to play.

I can understand that there might be circumstances where Rennes would insist on me moving immediately, but in this case, if they really want me then they should be willing to wait until the end of the season, (as would happen in real life). Rennes are currently sitting in mid-table and the rest of their season will make little difference ti anything.

I can delay the decision, (and am going to), but I am guessing that I will be allowed to delay it once, (just like a transfer), but if I try to delay it a second time then the offer will be withdrawn. I just think it would be easy to add in an option for me to move at the end of the season and for them to appoint an interim temp manager either from in-house or who is currently not employed.

[Edit]

Oops. Just pressed delay and the options are....

1. Delay for 1 week.

2. Delay until the end of the season.

Well done SI. :applause:

:lol:

Archived