*Official* 12.2.2 Update Feedback Thread - Keep it all in here please

Sweet, mines downloading. I hope there's been at least a little work on the ME. I'd like to score more headed goals from a cross in to the box.

I don't think I've scored a goal like RvP's header v Liverpool since FM10, first patch.

I think that was about the last time I saw a Sagna cross that good irl as well! ;)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine keeps downloading for a few seconds and then saying "update paused". I'm figuring this is just because of the demand on the servers? Patience, indeed, will have to be a virtue.

- Adjusted the age limit for being a candidate to tutor another player.

Any specifics on this please? What's the limit now?

been mentioned earlier. they made it so it is all the same as there was a bug. hasnt been changed the age is still 24

Any chance of sharing with us if the advanced panels of the editor are still avalaible (provided you change something manually to one of the startup-files of the editor first)?

I'm having a great time using those advanced panels, and it would be a shame if my extensive work would go to waste.

My guess is that steam puts online clients in ques for the patch to avoid slow DL speeds.

Ballotelli better have 20 Composure now and a proper stat boost, the most underrated player in the game. researches seem to take more to time judge the public image rather than the talent of a player. (I'm saying this and I dont like Man City)

Considering changing my "NO DIGITAL DOWNLOADS" stance in regards to games. Steam has it for £7.99 so might just take the plunge rather ordering from an online distributor and waiting, while probably paying more. I like to sell my games on ebay once finished with them but for £7.99, it's not really a problem.

Can you play steam games on multiple machines? I travel a lot and use a different laptop when out and about.

• Administrators
Considering changing my "NO DIGITAL DOWNLOADS" stance in regards to games. Steam has it for £7.99 so might just take the plunge rather ordering from an online distributor and waiting, while probably paying more. I like to sell my games on ebay once finished with them but for £7.99, it's not really a problem.

Can you play steam games on multiple machines? I travel a lot and use a different laptop when out and about.

Yeah, as long as you sign in with the same account on every laptop (can't be signed in to two at the same time mind) it'll be fine - bear in mind you'll have to download and install for each machine.

You can't sell it anyway because it registers to your steam account and no one else can play it (unless you sell your account details as well which probably isn't legal).

Niel answered the question already but just to make it clear you will not be able to sell your copy of the game no matter how you buy it. Its a steam only game even if you buy a physical disk to install it off and steam dont allow selling accounts.

And either way this game is well worth the 7.99 so go for it!

Edit someone typed faster then me but oh well :D

- Adjusted general player progression and production of newgens in in-active nations.

- Adjusted randomisation of newgen mental attributes at creation

Sounds promising. Would you, please, elaborate on that?

- Adjusted Greek sponsorships.

Somehow, this made me laugh :D

• Administrators
"Game is currently unavailable" keeps popping up when I try to run FM12. Reboot didn't fix it. ;_; typical. And no patch is now downloading in the background

Try this - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279162-Football-Manager-2012-*OFFICIAL*-FAQ?p=7228260&viewfull=1#post7228260

You wouldnt be able to sell FM12 on Ebay anyways as it HAS to be tied to a steam account even if you buy a boxed copy (well ok you would be able to sell it but the buyer would be pissed off when they couldnt activate it)

My guess is that steam puts online clients in ques for the patch to avoid slow DL speeds.

Ballotelli better have 20 Composure now and a proper stat boost, the most underrated player in the game. researches seem to take more to time judge the public image rather than the talent of a player. (I'm saying this and I dont like Man City)

It's more a case of the researchers being careful not to hastily boost a player based on form (I'm not suggesting you are, btw - I'm a Mario fan too). If they judged players on public image they'd be changing attributes every weekend!

"Game is currently unavailable" keeps popping up when I try to run FM12. Reboot didn't fix it. ;_; typical. And no patch is now downloading in the background

Fixed it by changing "Automatically update the game" in properties to "Do not update" then back to Auto update. Patch is downloading.

Glitches ftw

scout problem at Villa and other clubs been fixed?? Skimmed through the changelist but couldn't see anything. Anyone having issues with the new update as I have auto updates off until I see whether people are having problems so I don't get these but if Villa issue has been fixed I could well sacrifice these problems, if there are any!!

Well I guess. But I would put him in the top 5 calm keeping players there are. The way he just places his shots and finishes his chances are breathtaking at times. But I also see where the researches are coming from with the "not basing on form" thing

Any chance of sharing with us if the advanced panels of the editor are still avalaible (provided you change something manually to one of the startup-files of the editor first)?

I'm having a great time using those advanced panels, and it would be a shame if my extensive work would go to waste.

Never mind. Already found the answer myself with help of some friends.

Thanks.

Archived