*Official* 12.2.2 Update Feedback Thread - Keep it all in here please

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tad inconsistent transfer-wise.

Some examples -

Recent manager changes has been sorted but players like Diarra etc. are still without club.

Bosman transfers in the Bundesliga has been sorted, but not in Eredivisie.

Injuries - Vermaelen starts as injured while Frimpong does not. Frimpong's injury is added in the database but set as something/2012.

Mathieu Manset not out on loan at Shanghai Shenhua, while Arshavin is on loan at Zenit.

Hi Guys I've got a problem.

It downloaded now when I pick leagues to play in and ok I get the following message

A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in C:\Users\Gareth\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager2012\crash dumpsFM2012 v12.2.0.256784 (2012.03.07 18.35.40).dmp

Any help would be great thanks

• SI Staff

It downloaded now when I pick leagues to play in and ok I get the following message

A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in C:\Users\Gareth\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager2012\crash dumpsFM2012 v12.2.0.256784 (2012.03.07 18.35.40).dmp

Is this affecting any specific leagues or is it happening every time? Are you using any edited data files?

Either way if you could post your issue in the following forum it would be good then the right people will see it to be able to advise you:

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/248-Technical-Issues-and-Crashes

Having the same problem. I'm not using any editor databases and I am selecting the English leagues.

Tad inconsistent transfer-wise.

Some examples -

Recent manager changes has been sorted but players like Diarra etc. are still without club.

Bosman transfers in the Bundesliga has been sorted, but not in Eredivisie.

Injuries - Vermaelen starts as injured while Frimpong does not. Frimpong's injury is added in the database but set as something/2012.

Mathieu Manset not out on loan at Shanghai Shenhua, while Arshavin is on loan at Zenit.

Arshavin's loan was never going to be included, believe the reasoning is on the Arsenal Data thread

RE diarra etc:

I’ve loaded the new database, but it seems some transfers aren’t in the game? Why were these missed?

Unfortunately as with everything eventually time just runs out. Some transfers (say the two players who ‘walked away’ from Rangers or Diarra to Fulham) just happened too late to be included in this update.

Also please remember that short-term and emergency loans are not included in the database. Examples of these are Kuszczak to Watford and Elokobi to Nottingham Forest; they are not included.

this is explained on the patch thread

steven naismith at rangers is injured for the season but not in the game. how hard can it be to get that right?

EDIT Also mat Mckay has moved too some south korean team. nice work on the half done job this year SI. i've had the feeling yous hav not been too botherd this year from the day the game was released.

Romania are in that list so why do I need a work permit now?

Bug report it mate, I've just checked on a fresh start & on the 12.2 db Romanian players are coming up when searching for non-EU nationals, it also seems to be apply to Bulgarians.

Thankfully the bonus of Steam is that this can't be too difficult to fix (probably a tick box missed) & release a small correction.

What issue is that?

Our big four are inconsistent with fielding first-team players. I did a quick test, on full detail in England. Chelsea played Man City. Man City won 8 nil because Chelsea didn't have a single first team player on the pitch. Happened pre-patch also with Man Utd versus QPR. QPR won 5 nil because like Chelsea, Man Utd didn't have a single first team player.

Nice update, but still no fix for players who are all the time tired after playing matches:-(, my players are always tired after playing a match, every month I have to send more as 4 players on holiday because they need a long rest, if I don't give them rest, they got injured for many months, nothing wrong with the trainingfacilities (medium) and I have 4.5 star coach on condition:thdn:

Our big four are inconsistent with fielding first-team players. I did a quick test, on full detail in England. Chelsea played Man City. Man City won 8 nil because Chelsea didn't have a single first team player on the pitch. Happened pre-patch also with Man Utd versus QPR. QPR won 5 nil because like Chelsea, Man Utd didn't have a single first team player.

Ah, never noticed that before, not great

Nice update, but still no fix for players who are all the time tired after playing matches:-(, my players are always tired after playing a match, every month I have to send more as 4 players on holiday because they need a long rest, if I don't give them rest, they got injured for many months, nothing wrong with the trainingfacilities (medium) and I have 4.5 star coach on condition:thdn:

Do you have you team tatics on high tempo alll game?

We've never included short-term loans in data updates - only those that start and end in a transfer window.

Henrik Larsson's loan to Man Utd was definitely included a few games ago.

Archived