*Official* 12.2.2 Update Feedback Thread - Keep it all in here please

I have a (big) problem with the new editor: now, with the update, I can't use it because the green image that SI chose as background. I can't read the written words of the menu! I'm the only one with this problem?

ps: I'm using a Mac...

I Have this problem too and im using windows 7

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess that I've just got used to it, I will accept that the text is on the small side & a lot of the screen doesn't get used or it stretches some sections a little too much.

Cant be good for your eyes :) Think will just have to stick to playing the game on my main pc and leave htpc for movies, hopefully in the future this will get sorted as would love to be able to play it on my tv :thup:

Still some moments look crazy, I started as an unemployed Sunday league Footballer from Andorra with ALL leagues playable, I was offered contracts from a MLS team and Primera Chile team (I am an amateur and these are pro clubs from top leagues)! And all the other clubs were mostly from Norway's third division.

• Administrators
That wasn't what I was aiming for, IMHO it should be treated the same as when your chairmen steps in to accept a bid fro your star player, if the administrators think that the bid is a fair value then they should step in & accept the offer, if they thing otherwise then the decision should be deferred to you as manager to decide if you can do without the player.

To be fair Barside it looks like a bug to me here.

Please someone!

I didnt play this game frome december because of the moral issue, someone takes it with no problems, but for me it was so unplayable.

So, I wanna know is this thing is settled in new patch?

I'm okay with no changing of ME, this ME is good, great, but I really cant take morale system from 12.1.1., so please if someone may answer me if now things are more similiar to the 11.3. or 12.04.

Thanks in advance.

To be fair Barside it looks like a bug to me here.

If every bid was being accepted by the administrators then I'd bug that, think my example is actually the best option (no surprise there :) ) with the 'steps in & accepts' value being much lower than for interfering chairmen.

Why dont you just use zoom mode in your browser when using the net ? Have tried different resolutions to 1920x1080 but it just doesnt look good on bigger screen

Its not just the web - its everything i do on my PC if i set my desktop to 1920x1080 and i dont feel i should need to use a magnifier. Thats why my resolution is 1440x900 - fits everything in perfectly, dont need to zoom in and baring FM i can still play my games in 1920x1080 when in fullscreen mode (would always play FM windowed so i can tab out while processing happens).

Anyways on topic - loving the update so far :)

Please someone!

I didnt play this game frome december because of the moral issue, someone takes it with no problems, but for me it was so unplayable.

So, I wanna know is this thing is settled in new patch?

I'm okay with no changing of ME, this ME is good, great, but I really cant take morale system from 12.1.1., so please if someone may answer me if now things are more similiar to the 11.3. or 12.04.

Thanks in advance.

I believe the morale change was deliberate to make the game more realistic. So I don't think there was anything to fix!

I believe the morale change was deliberate to make the game more realistic. So I don't think there was anything to fix!

The 12.2 changelist mentions that some tweaks had been made to how morale works, how much effect they have will take a while to work out.

Ah, never noticed that before, not great

It's why I waited so long for this patch in the hope it'll be fixed. It's just makes the FA cup feel very redundant if the AI and the big clubs aren't bothered about trying, I can't help but go, "Well if they aren't bothered about one of the biggest prizes in Football, what's the point?" Immersion is kinda ruined.

Especially if you're managing a Championship or League One team that gets the victory against someone like Chelsea, but you've pretty much just played their reserve-team.

:(

In quest for realism game failed on "fun moment" with these morale issue. IMO.

It was so struggling to play, like it is coded that every game is struggling.

Oh, back to FM 2011.

hey guys,has the ME been fixed?or any changes?I am currently having the season of my life.won all games,just entering February in the game.I would be gutted if I had to work on my tactic again!So the ones who have downloaded and played?Any differences?I'm downloading it atm.

Since patch update, it now complains that my game is not legal and won't start. What the ...?

It was purchased 100% legally, and has worked flawlessly before.

Edit: A full reinstallation seemed to fix it.

• SI Staff

Guys, I appreciate the match engine is being worked on for FM 2013; but at the same time I feel absolutely let down by this for reasons mentioned in post #21, it's just a game breaker for me (and I appreciate I'm in the minority). http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/277371-High-Scoring-Games!!?p=7250887#post7250887

Surely you would want FM 2012 to be the best possible version that it could be, rather than sacrificing a huge chunk of it for next years version, after all, we have paid full price for this and to me it seems a bit off.

So what I want to know is,

a. Will the issues above be addressed for FM 2013?

b. I have the Steam version of FM 2011. I suspect it's not, but is it possible to revert back to the December patch for it before the above ended up in the game?

This patch is nothing more then transfer update. No changes in ME, no changes in AI squad building strategy, no changes in AI tactics, no changes in AI transfer policy, no changes for issue in the turkish league, and so on. And as I predicted, the new patch have created even more bugs then before – as allways. New bug regarding players in EU, new bug related to the clubs under the administration, and so on. Sometime I ask my self what in the name of god you guys in SI have been doing for the last 3-4 months. I m trough with this game. Good luck to all of you who have time waiting for this game to improve what have been regarded as major issues for the last 4-5 years. I m not waisting more time on this game.

For those who werent getting the auto download....i wasn't and i change my options to not auto update. Closed it, then changed back to auto update and it started updating :) Although it could take a while... :(

Hi guys not sure where I should post this but in all my years of playing FM I have never had a single crash dump, until now. I just updated my game and started a new save and had 3 crashes on the bounce. The dump occurs once I mutually terminate my staffs contracts and they except it and then I click on search staff and it crashes.

• Administrators
every time i try to started a new game it get a *serious error* crash dumps. anyone know what to do?

I'd suggest verifying your game cache as shown here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279162-Football-Manager-2012-*OFFICIAL*-FAQ?p=7184719&viewfull=1#post7184719

Let us know how you get on, thanks.

• Administrators
Hi guys not sure where I should post this but in all my years of playing FM I have never had a single crash dump, until now. I just updated my game and started a new save and had 3 crashes on the bounce. The dump occurs once I mutually terminate my staffs contracts and they except it and then I click on search staff and it crashes.

Likewise can you try to verify your cache please? Details here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279162-Football-Manager-2012-*OFFICIAL*-FAQ?p=7184719&viewfull=1#post7184719

Let us know, thanks.

• Administrators
Oh dear. Just tried to sign a Bulgarian player and a Romanian player for Hearts (SPL), apparently they won't get work permits. Eh?

Yeah we think there's an error with these two nations, we're looking into it.

I'd suggest rotating more, having the training levels lower than you are and perhaps resting players who get tired often for a day or two after match days. This certainly helped in my game.

Yeah I know, but before the 12.1 patch came out, I never had this problem, after this, some players needs always rest after playing 2 matches, this is not normal

I have just installed the fm 2012 update (7 March 2012). I coach a Greek team and after the installation i have now 15 foreign players! I am in my 4th season and before the update all European players (eg German, Spanish etc) were not labelled as Foreign players at their game player status, while now they are considered as foreigners. Please help.

Thanks

Is the current day calender bar blank since the new patch an error? Wasn't like this before the patch so must be. This will do my nut in because I rely on the calender bar quite a bit, now I will always have to go onto fixtures.

2012-03-07_00001-1.jpg

• Administrators
Is the current day calender bar blank since the new patch an error? Wasn't like this before the patch so must be. This will do my nut in because I rely on the calender bar quite a bit, now I will always have to go onto fixtures.

Can you report that issue here please:- http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/241-User-Interface

I have just loaded the new update as has everybody, and you just have not done anything even transfers with Ukraine. Thanks for nothing

Explain better ? you mean there's been no transfers added to the Ukraine teams or there's some missed ?

My game was 'updating' then it finished so i put steam in offline and did a little dance because it had finished. Then clicked on FM and it said 'Not ready for offline mode' so it puzzled me and i put it in online mode again and it started updating something else :(

I dislike Steam :(

is this a bug? when i'm Rangers i can still go into transfer centre and reject offer for players.
That wasn't what I was aiming for, IMHO it should be treated the same as when your chairmen steps in to accept a bid for your star player, if the administrators think that the bid is a fair value then they should step in & accept the offer, if they think otherwise then the decision should be deferred to you as manager to decide if you can do without the player.

Just had an offer and it was automatically accepted by the recievers, couldn't refuse it.

Is this for Mac or PC?

For Mac:

Can you try uninstalling the editor and removing the 'Sports Interactive' folders from the following locations before re-installing and having another go please:

User > Library > Caches

&

User > Library > Preferences

For PC try uninstalling and reinstalling, then delete editor cache as shown here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279162-Football-Manager-2012-*OFFICIAL*-FAQ?p=7218941&viewfull=1#post7218941

Let me know how you get on, thanks.

Good, uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted editor cache, working like normal now.

thank you Neil

Archived