Official Patch 11.2 Feedback thread

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
I haven't installed any patches so far.

Would it be advisable for me to install them all in order or just go straight for 11.2

You only need to install the latest patch, it includes previous changes.

Hey Neil,

did you do anything to improve the movement of side midfielders who are set up like inside forwards and have move into channels as wide play option? It's a very big problem, not only in FM11. As i remember it was a problem with fm10 too.

For example, they recieve the ball, give it back to one of the central players, then move up the pitch and approach the defensive line. It's all great till that point. Then they just stop and stand there infront of the oposition def. line. That's just frustrating as hell. I tried everything possible to make the players do that, but all i got was a sporadic run through every now and then. They all end up congested when they get near the oposition def. line.

Also no matter how a side midfielder is set up and even if you play the narrowest possible setting, they will always run in the direction of the sideline. Why in the world a side player who is set up to rarely make crosses and move into channels and has a free role ticked on in a narrow formation try to run near the sideline??? I don't want him near the sideline ever when he has the ball. He has to take the ball and start running at the defense, between the FB and CB. That's what move into channels is. Also he is set up to do one two passes, so all options he needs are there.

• SI Staff
hey guys, tried deleting cache file, tried restarting pc, reinstalled the game and installed the patch and it still says "failed to create empty document"

help me :(

Can you try the re-install but make sure there is nothing left in the C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive folder before restarting please.

• Administrators
The match preparation option is also greyed out for me, and I havent seen an explanation of changes to how this works by SI?

Whats the deal with it?

Go to your Team Settings and make sure that Assistant control of Match Preparation is unticked.

At half time, if the AI changes its formation the opposition instructions screen reports the old player positions, making it impossible to set up properly. To get the correct positions you have to look in the information/formations screen. This was also in 11.1

This is actually starting to be quite a pita. The AI changes its formation often and every time the opposition instructions screen reports wrong. At the very least give us a direct shotcut to the formation screen :p

My game save won't load, I verified integrity of game cache on steam, and now my game won't load.

And now this. Need some help with that thanks. :)

I got that as well first time i verified cache on steam, doing it again fixed it. But didn't fix the savegame issue

Sorry if somone already asked this. Is the bug that makes the transfer market open to soon fixed in this patch?

What do you mean? If you're talking about the English Premier league, that should open on the last day of the season, as it does in real life.

I feel sorry for you.

With an intellectual community like this, FM will always fix the bugs ;-)

I was the first to complain about the big bugs in past version, you were one of the first to ignore it and defend the game... the same situation will be repeated VERY SOON.

Not sure if this has been noticed but on the Line ups screen in match preview,if I click on a player then press the back button after viewing his profile,all players and formations for both teams disappear!

Still running my original save game though so not sure if this happens after starting a new game.

• Administrators

*PLEASE NOTE*

We're aware of an issue with attempting to load up older save games with the Polish Leagues loaded - your save game will not load in 11.2.

This is something as said we're aware of and are looking into. If you wish to continue your game and have this league in your save, please do not patch up at this stage.

Thanks.

*PLEASE NOTE*

We're aware of an issue with attempting to load up older save games with the Polish Second Division loaded - your save game will not load in 11.2.

This is something as said we're aware of and are looking into. If you wish to continue your game and have this league in your save, please do not patch up at this stage.

Thanks.

I only have Polish league on "view only" and I still can't load the save game.

hey guys, tried deleting cache file, tried restarting pc, reinstalled the game and installed the patch and it still says "failed to create empty document"

help me :(

Getting the same message. Done the Cache thing and everything told in the thread....Last time i buy a digital copy. Nothing but trouble. Prefer a nice Disk

My Dover file works again!

It used to crash after around 1 - 3 games, making the file un-playable.

My 2nd season in the EPL up from CnfSouth, looking to cement my mid table spot.. never thought I would get to play it again to be honest so am very happy indeed with the patch, many thanks to all involved over the years.

Archived