Official Patch 11.2 Feedback thread

Yes i can confirm it resets every single one and clears the lot and it does it after every game. i can upload the save as i still have it. normally i am so angry i delete them in fustration but i still have this one where would you like it to be uploaded?

EDIT-----------------------------

Just went back on it this time ive managed to play a game and it hasnt done it :S but before yes after every game it would do as stated

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would this be possible re Steam:

1 Uniinstall game after right clicking properties > Updates >drop down menu> do not automatically update game

2 Reinstall game to original version

3. Allow first patch 11.1

4. Allow hot fix 11.1.1

5.Then reload old saved games?

Anyone tried this or will steam download fully patched 11.2 game into it's library.

K

Sp far so good - especially as Australia is now appearing in the Asian Cup...

...except my star striker (in my edited db) has joined a Japanese team in the patch and as a result disappeared from the db :(

Oh well...

Morning SI,

Just wondering if anything has been sorted out for Byteshield users yet?

I feel a little lost not being able to play it. And I'm actually having to spend time with the wife, horrendous right?!?!

So has there been a breakthrough yet?? :-)

Have you checked out the Manager Options panel's Match settings? Go via the Menu Bar -> [Manager Name] -> Options -> Manager Options.

As far as the slider resetting and highlight mode changing to 'Full Match', this is probably because you opened a tactics session (i.e. went to your Tactics) and did not end the session by either pressing [Confirm Changes] or [Cancel]. Once you have done either, the settings should revert to your own.

Iv not check the manager options yet but, as far what you are saying about the sessions, it happens at the start of the match as well even when I havent been into tactics.

I wonder whether those who think SI doesn't test FM properly before releasing it, ever participated in developing a game? The wealth of features makes it impossible to test every possibility to use a feature thoroughly. In most cases, the known bug database is full but the programmers can't do more than fixing bugs the whole day. And when the release date comes, the bug database will still not be empty, because the QA-people have been searching for bugs the whole time the programmers spent bug fixing and with a game like FM there are always enough bugs to find. Just imagine SI would announce to release no FM12, but only FM13 in two years time. I am most certain that many users will run berzerk on this forum. And anyway, FM is only about half the price other computer games are (at least when I compare it to stores here in Germany).

So, I know you wouldn't bother if you didn't love this game and I understand your disappointment or even anger that you can't or hardly can play the game right now but SI said they are looking into the issues. How can anyone assume, they don't fix bugs on purpose? It's their work and their paycheck depends on this. I haven't seen many employers working at night to satisfy their customers..

Apart from the technical problems people have posted (Byteshield/Polish league) are there any significant game play issues people have come across?

as far as I can see reading this thread, it's only this thing where you'll have to give set piece instructions before every game because for some reason the game doesn't remember them. but as long as transfer bug is fixed, i can live with it.

will play today evening and see more but so far it's looking good.

as far as I can see reading this thread, it's only this thing where you'll have to give set piece instructions before every game because for some reason the game doesn't remember them. but as long as transfer bug is fixed, i can live with it.

Is this set piece bug something most people are experiencing or is it just some individuals? Does it make a difference that I'm using the boxed version instead of steam?

I'm affraid this issue is being snowed-under by all the save-game problems.

My question is to the SI-team is this: Is the 'wont get a job-bug'-fixed in this patch?

I can't find any comments on this in the fixed-list, and I only see some un-answered remarks by users in this thread fearing it isnt.

This is a serious carreer-killer (read: game-killer) you know...

Try saving your tactic thats what i do and everything stays same

It is odd that it is being forgotten after one day. I know there are people experiencing similar issues but not as frequent and consistent. Can you please confirm they are being forgotten completely after you proceed for a day EVERY time?

This bug has appeared here as well...:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/244124-442-Assymetric-Champions-League-Winners-with-Benfica/page2

My tactic settings are always changing and i don´t know why. I save the tactic and when i reload it a lot of setings have changed, not only with set pieces, but also with individual instructions. It is happening both with classic and wizard versions. Am i doing anything wrong or is it really a bug??

If so, is there any chance to be fixed soon?

I read that you included an option to opt out of tutoring if the player wasn't interested, but it isn't there!!

1 of my youth regens didn't think Darren Fletcher tutoring him would benefit him and I didn't get the option of getting out of it!!!????

My tactic settings are always changing and i don´t know why. I save the tactic and when i reload it a lot of setings have changed, not only with set pieces, but also with individual instructions. It is happening both with classic and wizard versions. Am i doing anything wrong or is it really a bug??

If so, is there any chance to be fixed soon?

So you're experiencing this issue only after you reload a save tactic?

So you're experiencing this issue only after you reload a save tactic?

No. I´ve noticed that it changes after i reload it, but it still changes in game. For instance, i play a match, and in the next match the settings are different.

what is the difference between the Database in 11.2 and the original Database?

I remember all patch x.2 in FM before was released in February with Winter transfer updated DB.

FM 11.2 is so early and has its own DB? :-?

could anyone help me?

• Administrators
Due to the problems faced after patching to 11.2, I decided to reinstall and patch back to 11.1.1. The problem is I can't find a link for the Mac Retail version of the 11.1.1 patch. Any help?

Mac Link here

Hope this helps

No. I´ve noticed that it changes after i reload it, but it still changes in game. For instance, i play a match, and in the next match the settings are different.

Strange. I started a new game on 11.2 and loaded upa 3 of my tactics I've used on my 11.1.1 save and it all seems to be allright with the settings. Also didn't find this to be an issue when I played my save form 11.1.1 on 11.2.

About the setting piece' issue:

In my case I cannot confirm the frecuency of this event but I do confirm it happens. And what happens?

Sometimes I forget this issue and in a game (for example) I see corners are played to near post. I pause the game then, go to tactics and check that corners settings are unticked on mixed while in my tactic are setted as far post.

Being aware of this point, I try now to check before the game my instructions and they change very often. In instructions I include: defending corners, defending free kicks, attacking corners and attacking free kicks.

I cannot say players role change also as I have not encountered this problem.

Thing is, it surprises me a lot that nearly everyone has not this problem. If it helps to fix this bug, I add I use Tactic Creator and I have imported a tactic I did use on FM2010 where I made a few changes.

my friend installed the new patch and joined my 11.1.1 patch save, when we wanted to kick off a match, there is an error occurred, then he quit the game automatically we cant play any game...

why?

Would have thought that would be obvious - you are on different versions.

You both need to have the same version.

can some one help me is it ok to load polish leagues up with 11.2 on a new game or will there be crashes

No not yet, SI will post once it's fixed. Unfortunately, it'll be a 'watch this space' scenario. They've made it their priority tho, just got to make sure it doesn't have a knock-on effect on other stuff.

Strange. I started a new game on 11.2 and loaded upa 3 of my tactics I've used on my 11.1.1 save and it all seems to be allright with the settings. Also didn't find this to be an issue when I played my save form 11.1.1 on 11.2.

I don´t know that because i didn´t start any new save game. Maybe i´ll start one and see what happens. The problem is that i load the tactic and i need to tweak long shots, and after that, i load it and a lot of settings changed.

we both are 11.2

Thats not what you implied in your other post:

my friend installed the new patch and joined my 11.1.1 patch save, when we wanted to kick off a match, there is an error occurred, then he quit the game automatically we cant play any game...

why?

If you are both running 11.2 and have tried a few times with the same result I would suggest asking in the bugs forum providing as much information as you can about both lots of hardware/OS & details of your save.

Thats not what you implied in your other post:

If you are both running 11.2 and have tried a few times with the same result I would suggest asking in the bugs forum providing as much information as you can about both lots of hardware/OS & details of your save.

i mean my save based on 11.1.1 patch, you have misunderstood haha

Archived