FM 11: who will you be

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal at start. Then if any patch is released or after a month of my arsenal career, I'll play a quick 5-10 season with a small club to bring them up UCL/EPL level from Blue square premier or below.

When final patch is released (if any) ... may be from march onwards - I'll start my dream game with FM 11. I'll start a game with lots of small and low reputed European leagues like, Austria/Switzerland/Denmark/Poland/Romania and similar countries. Then I will play a career game in that save. I tried this in FM09/FM10 but it'll be more fun this time because of Dynamic reputation and I'll be able to lure next Cristiano Ronaldo or Rooney to my humble polish or Slovakian club. :D

Arsenal at start. Then if any patch is released or after a month of my arsenal career, I'll play a quick 5-10 season with a small club to bring them up UCL/EPL level from Blue square premier or below.

When final patch is released (if any) ... may be from march onwards - I'll start my dream game with FM 11. I'll start a game with lots of small and low reputed European leagues like, Austria/Switzerland/Denmark/Poland/Romania and similar countries. Then I will play a career game in that save. I tried this in FM09/FM10 but it'll be more fun this time because of Dynamic reputation and I'll be able to lure next Cristiano Ronaldo or Rooney to my humble polish or Slovakian club. :D

+1

Except I'm going with United First.

Leeds United plain and simple. I've only ever played as them, Northampton (for half a season ages ago before i got bored) and Man City (curiousity a few years back before they became rich). Plus in the Leeds save i'll be wanting the England job at some point. May also try and have a crack at Real Madrid if the chance comes along later in my Leeds save.

First on the demo i am going to try quite a few sides to scout out some good youth players and players that are really good value. Also to try and find a nice tactic that works for me and get used to the new game.

On the full version I will try and do a few seasons as a big team so I can enjoy spending big on todays current stars, which i miss when starting lower league. I will keep that save to go back too but I am going to start a main journeyman save with leagues from all over the world loaded and start with the lowest rep and unemployed. the main goal would be to win each continental team and nation comp and eventually the world cup. all the time building my reputation up and moving to bigger clubs. Getting my computer ready for it now.....CANT WAIT! :D

Tempted to try a Mourinho challenge starting at Porto, pretty nice starting squad withHulk, Falcao, Moutinho, and James Rodriguez in it.

Mourinho himself started his managing career at Leiria, or Benfica if you count that short stint, though.

I'll start with my traditional Blackburn save, maybe have a crack at Oldham (usually happens at some point), try to recreate the magic of my career with Droylsden on FM10, and I'll chance my arm with Kerkyra in Greece even though they're in the SuperLeague now.

....Try to recreate the magic of my career with Droylsden on FM10....

Your attendances may be lower because all the main road in to droylsden going to Manchester has been dug up for the extension of the metro link. Causes a real pain driving down manchester new road :p

Brighton this year....I have been them multiple times and at least some point on every game since CM 01/02, however, I only managed on one save on FM10 which was only Liverpool. I will be Brighton on the demo to see who the real dead wood is, then once the game hits, the mighty Seagulls are gonna be have a new and improved Gus Poyet to contend with.

Your attendances may be lower because all the main road in to droylsden going to Manchester has been dug up for the extension of the metro link. Causes a real pain driving down manchester new road :p

I know. I used to go through Berry Brow and along Edge Lane South to get to Fairfield Road, but that was dug up a couple of months ago so to get there from Oldham I've had to take the M60. I doubt the game will be in-depth enough to take notice of roadworks, though.

I will have a few saves until the final patch but it will look something like this

Some random lower league Portuguese team

Extremadura UD - Spanish Segunda B

Some random lower league Belarussian side

Numancia

Mallorca B

Deportivo B

Lietchenstein

FC Lusitanos la Posa (Andorra)

Then when I'm ready for my career some Tercera club in Spain - maybe a B team. If not then Extremadura UD. Along with Andorra

Im going to be Middlesbrough. I know for a fact if I inject a bit of creativity into the side I will smash the Championship.

Im going to show the stubborn/pathetic/useless gordon Strachan how its done.

Then when I am bored I will start a new game and bring Darlington (and their glorious 25,000 seater stadium) back into the football league.

However Tenereife are tempting after an epic master league with my mate with them on Pro evo

Celtic - my team and hopefully make the SPL the powerhouse it should be with the dynamic league reputation

Middlesbrough - Liking the Scottish feel to the Boro so I will try them and hope to get them into the Champions League and win the EPL

Norwich - Same as above only going them cos of the legend that is Paul Lambert

In that order do that in the demo too

Gonna get used to the new features in the Demo and see what's going on. Then I usually start up a mess game where I can be a top team like Barcelona. Then I'll play there for a while and get used to the system. I'll move onto Italy and then the Prem. Get used to all the setups in different countries.

It should be around January/February by the time new patches roll out. When the patches roll out I'll start a new game in the French or Dutch leagues, maybe Portugal or Ireland? The main goal will be to take the reputation of the football up in all these nations and have a massive huge very competitive Champions League!

I think you should start with Watford. I´m sure Miles would appreciate that ;)

As for me, I like lower league management so I guess I´ll start with Boreham Wood or Hyde Utd. Both are bottom of their leagues but I´ll try to take one of them to the League Two.

Archived