The final will be Brasil vs Germany and will be the best final since 86

Uquillas

Casually dismissing Holland. :thup:

I love you. :D

It was a bit harsh to completely rule them out, but I think Brazil will beat them.

An Argentina/Brazil final is not possible.

Yes, it is, Brazil and Argentina are in different halves of the playoff tree.

Yes, it is, Brazil and Argentina are in different halves of the playoff tree.

Really? :confused: Becuase on my fixture chart it says if Brazil beat Holland they will play the winner of Argentina/Germany.

Semi final 1 - Brazil/Holland v Argentina/Germany

Semi final 2 - Uruguay/Ghana v Spain/Portugal/Japan/Paraguay

Really? :confused: Becuase on my fixture chart it says if Brazil beat Holland they will play the winner of Argentina/Germany.

Semi final 1 - Brazil/Holland v Argentina/Germany

Semi final 2 - Uruguay/Ghana v Spain/Portugal/Japan/Paraguay

your fixture chart is wrong.

Yes, check FIFA. :thup:

It's so discouraging to see that Germany would have to beat England, Argentina, Spain and Brazil to win the WC. (I picked the imo hardest possible/most probable opponents). I don't really buy it although I'd like to have faith. I think it's gonna be Spain-Brazil.

Would love a Netherlands v's Germany final, if only for the hope it would turn into a complete bloodbath and maybe even include a re-run of the Rijkaard/Voller gobbing incident. Maybe Podolski could grow a really crap bubble perm in time for the final if he started right now?

People holding Brazil as favorites against you guys because they have been rock solid rather than spectacular. It will be a tight game however and with a bit of luck (that is always needed to win the WC) and you beat them you are definitive favourites for the final

Would love that.

Disappointed by the lack of people mentioning Holland for the Final.

I can't see them beating Brazil tbh. Would love if it if they did though, quite like Holland.

Spain vs Brazil/Holland in the final please :)

everyone is ruling out uruguay for a final.

i think brazil will have a tough game there. uruguay has a superb, solid defense and great attacking players. on a good day uruguay might cause the brazilian side a few problems.

Brazil has a better defense and better attacking players (or at least on par, Forlan and Suarez are obviously good).

Of course anything can happen in one match, but Brazil would knock Uruguay out in at least 7/10 times I think.

Archived