Group D - Serbia v Ghana, ITV, 3pm

bomma

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is on ITV - am I able to watch this (legally) online at all? Just watched the other match via BBC's online service and it was quite good. I had that on my second monitor and carried on working on my other monitor. Would be ace if I could continue doing this for this game.

I think you can via the ITV site somehow

This is on ITV - am I able to watch this (legally) online at all? Just watched the other match via BBC's online service and it was quite good. I had that on my second monitor and carried on working on my other monitor. Would be ace if I could continue doing this for this game.

On ITV.com they have itv live on their WC section where the play the game live. Watched S.Korea vs Greece on their site yesterday and it was good :thup:

Can't you watch it on ITV?

http://www.itv.com/Channels/ITV1/default.html Should be able to get it there :thup:

Can't you watch it on ITV?

TV's in a different room from the PC, and I don't want to use my laptop. Yup, I want to have my cake and eat it. Having two monitors is ffb. :cool:

Cheers for the advice lads, will try to find it on the terrible ITV website (which I gave a cursory glance before posting on here).

Edit - nice one, cheers dudge7

Try tv catchup if you have a tv license Gills :thup: Although it will probably be on itv online. Looking forward to this match. On a random note was chatting to my girlfriend, looked out the window and can see a house burning down :(

Think I have posted in every match thread so far. Who else has watched every game? Hoping Australia can pull a shock result out later as well.

I've seen every minute so far :)

I'll miss about 15 minutes at the start of the Germany game tonight though.

Think I have posted in every match thread so far. Who else has watched every game? Hoping Australia can pull a shock result out later as well.

Yeah ive watched every game so far, and hopefully will be able to watch every game the whole tournament.

Have a French exam tomorrow afternoon so will miss second half of game 1 and first half of game 2 tomorrow :(, but will still see 45 mins of both games. :thup:

Was planning to watch every game but couldnt watch Fridays games cos i was out. Recorded them but knowing the result i gave up 20mins into the SA-Mex game.

Also just not got the time to watch them all. Although i'm off work till Thursday so will watch quite a few.

Think I've only missed the first two minutes of the second half in the Algeria/Slovenia game so far. Could have done with missing a lot more than that, really.

Watched every game but not posted in every thread. South Korea vs Greece and Slovenia vs Algeria are the ones is missed:thdn:

Yeah ive watched every game so far, and hopefully will be able to watch every game the whole tournament.

Have a French exam tomorrow afternoon so will miss second half of game 1 and first half of game 2 tomorrow :(, but will still see 45 mins of both games. :thup:

The final round of group matches clash so its not possible to watch them all, unless you channel hop between them I guess.

So far I've watched every game, planning to do so as far as possible.

I've got Serbia in a sweepstake, so cmon the Serbs!

First time ive watched ITV on SD because my dad has decided to put a film on on the HD tv downstairs. Good grief the quality is poor.

Yeah, it's pretty inexcusable. BBC have no problems with their SD feed, ITV are probably just doing it to get people to watch on the HD channel.

Archived