Group D - Serbia v Ghana, ITV, 3pm

bomma

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still don't understand why FIFA insist on bringing in a new ball a week or so before the WC. I understand its down to marketing, but surely you can bring the balls out at the start of the WC season and give the players time to get used to them. That way we might actually see some accurate passing...

Still don't understand why FIFA insist on bringing in a new ball a week or so before the WC. I understand its down to marketing, but surely you can bring the balls out at the start of the WC season and give the players time to get used to them. That way we might actually see some accurate passing...

Is this not the same ball from the ACON?

Think the bundesliga have used it all season, and all national teams have had access to it for ages.

Further proof that the problem is not the ball, it's the altitude.

Are footballs not a regulation weight anyway? So how can this be lighter?

Archived