FM 2008 Player & Team of the Year Awards

Nomis07

Simply vote for your player/young player of the year in FM 2008 and the team you think deserve to win it.

Is there a player you buy with every club you manage who always gives his all and deserves the award? What team have you enjoyed most in FM2008?

List your answers here, there will be a cut off date of Friday May 30th and I will try and give the results the following Monday, obviously the player/team with the most votes will be the winner.

I’ll start;

Team – Bayern Munich

Player – Tommaso Vailatti

Young Player – Toni Kroos

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simply vote for your player/young player of the year in FM 2008 and the team you think deserve to win it.

Is there a player you buy with every club you manage who always gives his all and deserves the award? What team have you enjoyed most in FM2008?

List your answers here, there will be a cut off date of Friday May 30th and I will try and give the results the following Monday, obviously the player/team with the most votes will be the winner.

I’ll start;

Team – Bayern Munich

Player – Tommaso Vailatti

Young Player – Toni Kroos

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gazza D:

Team: Oxford

Player: Liviu Ganea

Young Player - David McGoldrick or Liviu Ganea if i can vote for him to be young player as well as best player </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Archived