What excuse will you give your boss so you can skive off once FM 2009 is out?

Tony7

I will tell him that his daughter has promised to pleasure me all day and, as a red-blooded male, I'm sure he understands why I have to skip work.

That should work, shouldn't it?

If it fails, I suppose I could say it's the Feast of Maximum Occupancy.

Being a university student usually I would just not show up to classes. However my exams this year happen to fall early November and should finish just before the game is released. How convenient. Also my 4 month holiday afterwards should help.

Isn't not showing up for classes pretty much the norm for you guys anyway? I certainly never made anything earlier than 10am when I was a student!

Isn't not showing up for classes pretty much the norm for you guys anyway? I certainly never made anything earlier than 10am when I was a student!

That would be one of the finer points of going to university, as most of us would agree! That and all the girls on campus!

I will tell him that his daughter has promised to pleasure me all day and, as a red-blooded male, I'm sure he understands why I have to skip work.

That should work, shouldn't it?

If it fails, I suppose I could say it's the Feast of Maximum Occupancy.

You might find you have more than a few days off if you try that one!! :)

I've been quite fortunate and somehow managed to go all summer taking only two days annual leave, so I have 43 days left (carried 15 over from last year) I think I might go on Christmas holiday from the 14th November till after Christmas and New Year so I can play FM 09 at my own leisurly pace for a month and half!!!

Yeah. So many boobies, and only three years to try and see them all!

<------------ doing up to a 7 year degree, got lots and lots of time :p

I'm surprised by how many people are willing to miss work for it though, don't most people only work at most a 10 hour shift? So you could still go home and play if you wanted to...

<------------ doing up to a 7 year degree, got lots and lots of time :p

I'm surprised by how many people are willing to miss work for it though, don't most people only work at most a 10 hour shift? So you could still go home and play if you wanted to...

Yes, but we want to be playing it in the time we have to spend at work!

My job at the minute sucks... might see if the radio still do that thing where they give you money if you go tell your boss to stick his job up his ass live on air... will have to ring up and find out if i can participate :)

On the dole on JSA at the moment, forced to leave college on heath issues. As a result ill just look for a job till after christmas giving me plenty of FM time. Before you ask im very little qualified at the moment and only 18 and so far the only temporary jobs that have came up in the local area is weatherspoons and they have 21 policy.

Archived