How many of you regularly pull all nighters?

As a student I get precious little spare time to indulge my Football Manager passion but, as I'm on half term, I've been playing FM well into the night- my latest time stands at 3:43 in the morning :)

My question is this; how many of you regularly pull all nighters?

I did nearly every night of the Ashes series in the winter, played FM and watched cricket all night. Was fun.

Hardest one was the Boxing Day test, was up early on Christmas Day, drank a bit of wine then got home to stay up all night. Needed strong coffee for that one.

I actually have a day off tomorrow, was thinking of doing an all-nighter tonight.

I'm normally in bed by 10 but I dont get to sleep until around midnight.

At the weekend I stay up until my body decides that I should sleep rather than function like a demented chicken on speed :)

I have a sleep disorder, so going to bed earlier than 4am means I'm having a good night. Not very much to do in the wee small hours except play FM.

Actual all nighters though, through to 8am when the kids get up? Not since FM Live went the way of the dodo.

I have a sleep disorder, so going to bed earlier than 4am means I'm having a good night. Not very much to do in the wee small hours except play FM.

Actual all nighters though, through to 8am when the kids get up? Not since FM Live went the way of the dodo.

Exactly the same as me, from the sleeping disorder to the demise of FML!

I did nearly every night of the Ashes series in the winter, played FM and watched cricket all night. Was fun.

Hardest one was the Boxing Day test, was up early on Christmas Day, drank a bit of wine then got home to stay up all night. Needed strong coffee for that one.

I actually have a day off tomorrow, was thinking of doing an all-nighter tonight.

I did the same with the Ashes. I was rather proud of the fact that I only missed 1 ball of the entire series. 1st ball of the 3rd day of the 4th test. I was making myself a cup of tea and couldn't remember where I had left my mug!

In the last few weeks I've done several days playing till about 5am, purely because I knew that my Uni exams start tomorrow and I wouldn't get much time on FM for a month or so.

Also, I'm only on here right now because I've got some coursework due in for tomorrow and I'm procrasinating like hell!

Regularly. Once or twice a week.

I've had a gap year between 6th form last year and Uni next year. However instead of doing something, I do nothing ..literally.

I sleep at abnormal times, for example ....I woke up 7pm Tuesday night (obviously lol), stayed up last night until about 3am, woke up at 2pm today and not tired at the moment, probably fall asleep at about 8am, wake up about 6pm tommorow/today(whatever)

I do an all nighter regularly on a Thursday night because on a Saturday, I have a game of football, 3pm and I don't trust myself to get to sleep to wake up on time which is pretty terrible I know. So I go to sleep about 8pm on a friday, for 12-14 hours. Usually works!

Sad but what else am I going to do? get a job!?!?!? HA.

Yep. A lot of the time i'll play FM when i get home from work at about 9pm and next thing I know it's 5am and I haven't even moved, so sometimes i'll just say f--- it and not even sleep. We might complain about certain things in the game now and then, but it must be a brilliant game if we can play if for hours and hours on end without getting bored.

Every Saturday and maybe 1 night during the week. Get plenty FM in on a Saturday watching 12 o'clock KO then Soccer Saturday. After that watch the 5pm PL game then over to the double or triple header's of Spanish games on a night time. Then its Fifa and FM till 6-7 in morning, sometimes later.

Now the's no footy on a Saturday should get even more FM done!

Probably 1am is the latest. I've done a few all dayers when I've got a day off work (from 8am-8pm). But yeah dunno how you guys can do all nighters? No work/friends/girlfriend/wife/kids/pub???

not anymore, now and again ill do a 4am'er but never an all nighter.

back in the day me mate used to stay over and we would regularly do all nighers, one would take fm for a few hours the other morrowind/oblivion on the xbox and then we would switch every couple of hours. a few drink/smoke/food breaks chucked in and it was a top notch night lol

Not an all nighter but tend to play until around 12:45 in the morning and up for work for 05:30.

During last week when I had a couple of days off I was up until around 03:00 playing and would then sneak into bed trying not to disturb the snoring wife. :D

most of the time really, working nights really messes up my sleeping pattern .. cant play at the moment though, messed up my resolution settings and cant change them back :(

Same here. FM all-nighters, or better yet "late-nighters" have been the norm for me for a few years now. Even during uni days where I have to wake up at 7:30.

I haven't slept properly since mid-way through May.

Which has caused me to weird sleeping cycle. For instance, bank holiday Sunday I didn't sleep at all, then I didn't sleep all of Monday night, had 3 hour sleep during Tuesday day time and didn't sleep all Tuesday night, then didn't sleep til 4am on Wednesday night and waking up at 4pm on Thursday.

I am going to the doctors about it on Monday :thdn: Need help with it all. 3 hours sleep in almost 4 days is far from healthy and physically drained me.

Ive been like that for as long as i can remember. I tend to sleep once every 2 or 3 days, and even then i only get 8hours maximum usually. Doesnt even bother me now, its just normal!

Leaves a lot of spare time for FM/Halo/Fifa and watching scrubs re-runs :p

I used to when I was a lot younger, I just can't do it any more :(

Same. Uni exam in 4 days to study for or blitz thhrough the 2nd half of the season to get th transfer window opening to see my players arriving? Some of those were the best 12 hours of my life.

Nowadays about 3-4 hours is my limit, I just cant hack it :(

FM just isn't the same when it's light outside. Kind of adds to the realism if you're kicking around the 'office' at 3am tinkering with tactics and scrutinising scouting reports.

Your more likely to fall asleep during the England game.

Like Joe Hart and Milner did you mean?

I pulled an all-nighter on Thursday, didn't bother sleeping as I had to go to work. Then, as it was also my mate's birthday on Friday we went out on the lash getting in at 2am. I finally got into bed at 3:30am, was up at 7:30am, have driven 200+ miles today and am about to play FM for the first time since the all-nighter.

It's looking like it might be another late one...

I usually only play all nighters when on a joint game with my housemate or a friend from back home - my record is 23 hours straight from 6pm to 5pm the next day; i think it's why i've ended up wearing glasses!

Archived