Can we all not agree that I am being hard done by here?

sorry am i missing the point here?

shame you seem to have so many chances without winning, no idea what you are doing differently to the majority of forum users who aren't suffering this problem, maybe you are just terribly unlucky.

didnt something like this happen to Man City on Monday night? It happens, deal with it!

this is true. but the point mate is that its happend to this guy 3 times and your saying " didnt it happen to man city monday " implying that it happend once so i dont know what your argument is if anything youve contriadicted the point i guess you were trying to make.

this is true. but the point mate is that its happend to this guy 3 times and your saying " didnt it happen to man city monday " implying that it happend once so i dont know what your argument is if anything youve contriadicted the point i guess you were trying to make.

Yes, but 3 times in how many games? This could be 3 times in 20 seasons for all we know! He has been posting this sort of thing all week and needs to start showing some proper evidence before anyone can take it seriously. A fixture list showing these games were actually consecutive would be a start.

Yes, but 3 times in how many games? This could be 3 times in 20 seasons for all we know! He has been posting this sort of thing all week and needs to start showing some proper evidence before anyone can take it seriously. A fixture list showing these games were actually consecutive would be a start.

more than that, we would have to see every line up, team instructions, team talks, changes during the games including touch line shouts to see if there are any other reasons other than the game "cheating".

Why do people always say its your tactics? Hasn't anyone else not had their strikers clean thru 1-on-1 with their keeper but always shoots straight at them or wide? But when they get a chance they seem to beat your world class keeper like he is forest gump. Are people saying that you need to only use defensive tactic that soak up 3-5 ccc's and then score on your only chance. Yes, it happens in real life but not every game. People always talk about one Man City or Chelsea game. But These are rare occations not frequent. Even John Terry said recently that Chelsea's probs have been down to alot of injuries. This is why they are not scoring like they did at the start of the season. Or am I wrong and that teams that dominate games always lose?

I think you are the victim of a cruel conspiracy, one in every fifty seven thousand copies of FM 2011 has special code written into it. Your copy is destined to never allow you more goals than shots.

You may need to buy another copy to fix this.

I think you are the victim of a cruel conspiracy, one in every fifty seven thousand copies of FM 2011 has special code written into it. Your copy is destined to never allow you more goals than shots.

haha :) legendary :thup:

Would you please pay me one million dollars so I can buy many copies of FM to test your theories?

Just have a look at the match stats from Mondays Man City vs Everton game, Man City had 17 shots at goal, Everton had 4. Everton won the match 2-1. This kind of thing does happen in real life all the time so stop moaning and have a long hard look at your tactics or your players and find the real reason you can't score.

Why do people always say its your tactics? Hasn't anyone else not had their strikers clean thru 1-on-1 with their keeper but always shoots straight at them or wide? But when they get a chance they seem to beat your world class keeper like he is forest gump. Are people saying that you need to only use defensive tactic that soak up 3-5 ccc's and then score on your only chance. Yes, it happens in real life but not every game. People always talk about one Man City or Chelsea game. But These are rare occations not frequent. Even John Terry said recently that Chelsea's probs have been down to alot of injuries. This is why they are not scoring like they did at the start of the season. Or am I wrong and that teams that dominate games always lose?

People say its his tactics because quite simply it is.

He plays a fairly narrow, quick, direct, attacking tactic where his team are encouraged through orders to get the ball forward towards the final third as early as possible and where his attacking players are ordered to pass/shoot towards the goal as soon as they can.

Against teams that expect this type of play and sit with men behind the ball playing on the counter attack it becomes much easier to defend against than other tactics.

In RL managers would change there tactics to encourage their side to keep possession, work the ball from side to side dragging the defence out of position and patiently waiting for an opportunity to create a good chance.

Sheva doesn't do this though, he sticks with the same tactic/style of play and continues to bang his head against the wall. Then when the opposition do score on the counter attack he comes on the forums and complains how he has been robbed....again!

Just have a look at the match stats from Mondays Man City vs Everton game, Man City had 17 shots at goal, Everton had 4. Everton won the match 2-1. This kind of thing does happen in real life all the time so stop moaning and have a long hard look at your tactics or your players and find the real reason you can't score.

Man Utd 7-1 Blackburn

Manchester United Blackburn Rovers

17(9) Shots (on Goal) 5(2)

6 Fouls 7

5 Corner Kicks 2

4 Offsides 0

65% Time of Possession 35%

0 Yellow Cards 2

0 Red Cards 0

1 Saves 2

So why do we not see more 17 shots 7 goals then? In real life it happens all the time!!!!!

I had a game last night where I'd decided to try a different approach to team-talks as an experiment... despite dominating the first-half and despite the opposition not having a single shot on goal in the whole of the first-half we came in losing 1-0. funnily enough I was thinking of this very thread as I gave the players the hair-dryer at half-time...

we won 2-1 :)

The booking is the only one we've had so far in 5 games and that's for diving! :mad: AND the goal is the only one we've conceded!! double :mad:!

Persika%20v%20Persida%20%28Split%20View%29.png

People say its his tactics because quite simply it is.

He plays a fairly narrow, quick, direct, attacking tactic where his team are encouraged through orders to get the ball forward towards the final third as early as possible and where his attacking players are ordered to pass/shoot towards the goal as soon as they can.

Against teams that expect this type of play and sit with men behind the ball playing on the counter attack it becomes much easier to defend against than other tactics.

In RL managers would change there tactics to encourage their side to keep possession, work the ball from side to side dragging the defence out of position and patiently waiting for an opportunity to create a good chance.

Sheva doesn't do this though, he sticks with the same tactic/style of play and continues to bang his head against the wall. Then when the opposition do score on the counter attack he comes on the forums and complains how he has been robbed....again!

This part of our statement dosent account for the number of ccc's.

"waiting for an opportunity to create a good chance."

Isn't when you have your best striker clean thru 5 times in a game the same as waiting for an opportunity to create a good chance? Or is that just a half chance? As alot of people seem to notice that they get so many "an opportunity to create a good chance" in games that they miss, but the opposition get one and score. But I do know that there seems to be too many clean thru chances in the game and need to be reduced and is why the chances of scoring these are unrealistically reduced.

This part of our statement dosent account for the number of ccc's.

"waiting for an opportunity to create a good chance."

Isn't when you have your best striker clean thru 5 times in a game the same as waiting for an opportunity to create a good chance? Or is that just a half chance? As alot of people seem to notice that they get so many "an opportunity to create a good chance" in games that they miss, but the opposition get one and score. But I do know that there seems to be too many clean thru chances in the game and need to be reduced and is why the chances of scoring these are unrealistically reduced.

There are two separate issues here.

1) If you read some of the other threads you'll see that what FM deems to be a CCC and what a manager/user/fan would deem to be a CCC is different and indeed in some cases one person's opinion can & is different to someone elses. This is made worse as we don't have a baseline statistic for this in RL matches.

2) Sheva's tactics do create CCCs, this is a proven fact but when he does create what FM deems to be a CCC his players are under pressure to shoot quickly and therefore can rush their shots. Missed chances then increase the pressure and weak personalities can fold losing confidence.

EDIT

At the end of the day he isn't losing every game. You can see from his league table he is 5th having won nearly half of his matches and has scored more goals than he has let in. His problems aren't happening every match but he fails to recognise when it does happen (until its too late) and doesn't have a "plan B" to switch to.

There are two separate issues here.

1) If you read some of the other threads you'll see that what FM deems to be a CCC and what a manager/user/fan would deem to be a CCC is different and indeed in some cases one person's opinion can & is different to someone elses. This is made worse as we don't have a baseline statistic for this in RL matches.

2) Sheva's tactics do create CCCs, this is a proven fact but when he does create what FM deems to be a CCC his players are under pressure to shoot quickly and therefore can rush their shots. Missed chances then increase the pressure and weak personalities can fold losing confidence.

EDIT

At the end of the day he isn't losing every game. You can see from his league table he is 5th having won nearly half of his matches and has scored more goals than he has let in. His problems aren't happening every match but he fails to recognise when it does happen (until its too late) and doesn't have a "plan B" to switch to.

But I was talking about 5 1-on-1 with the keeper and noone else around to put presure on the shot. "waiting for an opportunity to create a good chance." is a 1-on-1 with the keeper, is it not? But I do agree we all do recognise when the chance we miss when we lose. We never remember them when we win. Its just a flaw we all have. So maybe we need to create a thread of how lucky we were to win, but I doubt many of us would remember much of those game. I know I have had a few result I always thought I would lose. But I put that down to their players are under pressure to shoot quickly and therefore can rush their shots. :)

more than that, we would have to see every line up, team instructions, team talks, changes during the games including touch line shouts to see if there are any other reasons other than the game "cheating".
Then we'll need your hand written PC specs, 100 screen shots of every other game you own, a unicorn, and a picture of the holy grail. That lot should stop you criticizing the greatest thing that mankind has ever produced.:thup:

If this happened 3 games out of 24 as his screenshots imply I would not be concerned thats 1 in every 8 games the underdog wins by what appears to be counter attacking football against an attacking Milan team...

note that the teams he has 'windged about' are far from cellar dwelling teams, particularly palermo who have an outstanding attack (Pastore, Lavezzi, Cavini) these are all reasonable results.

Judging by the OP's posts over the recent weeks he is doing nthing more than windging, Sheva you should ask yourself why only two people have defended your opinion wheras the greater majority have blamed your TACTICS!!!!

Please do not make any more threads complaining about you getting cheated as it is very grating and nobody really cares, I dont mean to be rude but.....

1. These things happen

2. very few people are getting goosed by the 'cheating' AI

3. Its a game you cant expect 100 percent realism

4. nobody cares

Sheva,

To balance this have a look through the matches you won where the opposition were statistically better than you. For all we know you have many of your players taking long shots who cant shoot for toffee. Yes we are agree per these stats you were hard done by but we hear manager's say this all the time on MOTD and we see it in the games.

This is what makes football interesting the better team doesn't always win nor des the team who have the most chances. Perhaps the other teams just set up defensively better than you

You are not hard done by, this implies that the AI is cheating you in some way. This is not the case, it's not cheating just realism, smash and grab wins and they happen quite often tbh, especially if your team is on a run of form where they are dominating but not winning. It looks to me like your strikers are low on confidence, so you're creating chances but they don't have the confidence/form to finish them. That's not being hard done by, it's just unlucky. So I would say you are unlucky, but not hard done by.

Now please, STOP. We get it, you don't like that in football, sometimes the better team doesn't win. Try a different sport if it bugs you this much.

Archived