Do you play anything else?

Magicz

With Civilization v just round the corner I've recently downloaded CivIII from Steam and have been playing that quite a bit as I hadn't played any of the series for a long time and wanted a bit of practice before getting the new one. Also play mw2 and Fifa10 on the ps3 quite a bit.

I've avoided all game consoles like the plague, I've a feeling it would ruin my marraige. 'er indoors gets too competitive when playing the likes of wii bowling at a friends house.

So I've stuck with the PC and spend more time on that than I really should. FM is the main game but also love a spin on GTA San Andreas. The latter comes in handy when you've conceded a last minute goal and want to shoot someone :D

With Civilization v just round the corner I've recently downloaded CivIII from Steam and have been playing that quite a bit as I hadn't played any of the series for a long time and wanted a bit of practice before getting the new one. Also play mw2 and Fifa10 on the ps3 quite a bit.

Play IV Beyond the Sword, III is just a dog's dinner. I myself am dividing my time almost equally between FM and Civ IV with a little of the A quest for heaven mod of Fallout 3 thrown in for good measure.

FM is reasonably the only game I play on my computer, because it cannot take anything else. I use my computer mostly for work anyway.

The only other football game I thus play on the XBox is Fifa. Otherwise it's mostly driving stuff (Forza etc).

Play IV Beyond the Sword, III is just a dog's dinner. I myself am dividing my time almost equally between FM and Civ IV with a little of the A quest for heaven mod of Fallout 3 thrown in for good measure.

Yeah I have the disk for Civ IV around somewhere but couldn't be bothered hunting for it when I noticed Civ III on steam for around £3, it's sure not as good as IV but decent enough value for what I paid for it.

Ok yh. Thanks. Its better than FIFAs as on the PES one if you dont do well you get subbed or when your new you can start on the bench.

Also it hasn't got limit to how long you can play.

And you can also move clubs. (Great IMO)

I'll stop now.

ATM, my laptop is for FM and F1:99-02 (but patched up to the 2008 season), although it doesn't cope well with F1. I'll see how it does with F1 2010 which I'm excited about.

My top 360 games of the last few months were FIFA, Forza 3, Left 4 Dead 2, Red Dead Redemption (can't believe that's had no mentions) and Worms :D

haha from my experience, their are 2 camps: PES and FIFA. I have continuously stuck with PES since my sixth form days....although I hear that last years FIFA is actually very good (previously i think its been style over substance)

I started off on FIFA because it came free with our very first computer (waaaay back in 2001), then went to PES, but from PES 4 they didn't do anything to the match engine for ages, so FIFA took over again.

I found the PES BAL mode really annoying. Having to watch the match for 70 minutes on x2 speed was still incredibly annoying, at least you're guaranteed to play on FIFA. Also, you can move clubs on FIFA =S

I go through phases of simulations and then FPS. I got a bit bored of FM09 but FM10 stoked the fire inside me again and I ended up dusting it off and starting to play it again a few months back. A couple of years ago I was a COD player...but now it's only FM on PC, and occasionally FIFA on my PS3.....but my PS3 is used primarily (99%) for media streaming.

I play lots of other games too ... depending on what takes my fancy at the moment (I can even go for month, not touching FM). The current favorites are: The Fall (old game), Crusader Kings, Victoria 2, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age: Origin, EU3:HttT.

Pretty much FM... too much (check my "Does this make me an FM addict thread" :p)

I also enjoy HL2/2ep1/2ep2, gmod, L4D/2. most source games (could never get into CS though) although I can't play any of these as my lappy is knackered!

Waiting for Civ V - out next week ! Until then playing Tiger Woods '08 and Madden '08 I got out of the bargin bucket a couple of weeks back. Played quite a bit of Assasain's Creed a few months back and when my lad will let me on his PS2 I play Need for Speed : Most Wanted.

Archived