In your FM where did D.Beckham end up?

He move for free in January to Villarreal 09/10 -10/11. then move for free to Nottm Forest. and his looking to become a Manager (which i set up in editor. I acualy did that for most high profil player over 33. simply because i want to have them in the game rather then see them vanish).

where is Beckham in yours?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On mine he ended up at Spurs under Redknapp... Worse still though!!!!

Wait for it!

Sol Campbell... where did he go? YEP - SPURS!!!

A joke right? Thats what i thought at first lol. Maybe they should do a blacklist of forbidden transfers and Sol Campbell to Spurs should be at the top :D lol

Sol Campbell... where did he go? YEP - SPURS!!!

A joke right? Thats what i thought at first lol. Maybe they should do a blacklist of forbidden transfers and Sol Campbell to Spurs should be at the top :D lol

Yup, wouldn´t happen IMO! Even Redknapp said earlier in the season it wouldn´t be possible because fans hate him!

I got him at Birmingham and is my best player deep lying playmaker. Next game I start I'll edit him so this doesn't happen, lets face it he won't play in England again. I'll make him on loan at Milan and then maybe have him stay there

As Leeds manager, I got him in FM 2009 from Glasgow Rangers ready for first my season in Premiership but still got relegated in season 2012/13. However his free kicks got the elland road fans in bedlam. We were simply found out and there's nowt Becks could do. Currently in the squad in the Championship for my sixth season aged 38 hardly featuring because of Delph, Howson and others literally playing brilliant & on course for a quick return.

Unfortunately for Becks with 7/8 games left, he's injured & out for the rest of the season, effectivley he's now retired from the game. Still the Leeds fans respect him despite being ex Man Utd.

Signed for West Ham United in the first January tansfer window. Played 4 games and scored once. Hasn't played since then though.

I'd say this is fairly realistic mind, I can imagine him at Wet Spam seeing as he was born in Leytonstone.

He move for free in January to Villarreal 09/10 -10/11. then move for free to Nottm Forest. and his looking to become a Manager (which i set up in editor. I acualy did that for most high profil player over 33. simply because i want to have them in the game rather then see them vanish).

where is Beckham in yours?

What editor are you using to do this ?

Came to my arsenal team in the january transfer window - was awesome for the second half of that season. Started really well in the second season and then got HOME SICK (WTF hes from london - how can he get homesick in god damn london!) and he left at the end of the season having played 0 games after christmas. In the third season and hes at portsmouth (oh right and hes no longer homesick...)

Went to burnley in mine, and he turned me down at arsenal.....still burnley got relegated and hes now playing with them in the championship. Im with west ham and considering a free transfer poach when the opportunity arises, he cant possibly turn me down twice can he? lets see....

Archived